A post on the Kerberos Website
from about a month ago reveals the release of a patch to update the Sword of the Stars: Argos Navy Yard
expansion to version 1.80 (this is not required for the Sword of the Stars Complete Collection, as was originally stated here, thanks Wolfox for straightening that out). The patch is mirrored on AtomicGamer
and The Patches Scrolls
, and the patch notes follow (renumbered, as the original skips a couple of digits.
- Alliance downgrade option reporting the incorrect player name.
- All known turret, ship section, weapon and weapon layout data issues.
- Docking assault shuttles may freeze the application for a noticeable period.
- Bug where enemy AI was not decloaking when revealed by deep scan.
- Cosmetic issue where miniship could be displayed upside-down
- Issue where CNC ships could not be pulled to the back line.
- Issues with Stealth armor.
- Station build queue overrunning the bottom of the station build window.
- Bug where combat players could be shifted slightly from intended start point
- Raid encounters no longer show raider's name on both sides of the load screen.
- Known cases where ETAs were being reported incorrectly for enemy fleets
- All known population manager UI and reporting issues.
- An issue that was preventing AI from certain ship types.
- Bug with max freighters for a sector not taking into account the trade stations.
- Long processing time for Hiver AI with large commercial empires.
- All known installer dependency issues that could crop up for some users (including vcredist and DirectX).
- A few minor memory leaks.
- Rare crash can occur just after a SK is destroyed in combat.
- Cosmetic issue where players were being reported as defeated when they still had imperial population left on their system.
- Reviewed auto-resolve behaviour for each encounter type with an eye to making results more accurately match player controlled battles.
- Reduce duration for trade raiding combat.
- Players may now demand surrender of NAP and Alliance members.
- Flagship destruction now lowers empire morale.
- AI players are now insulted by being asked to surrender repeatedly.
- Abandoning any colony affects empire morale. (Not just the home world.)
- Improved AI trade sector management including freighters, raiders and escorts
- Improved AI weapon research and loadouts
- Tighter collision/manouver spheres for Liir and Tarka dreadnought shapes 10 -Primary PD weapons now picking boarding pods off of allies in combat.
- Reduced Progression Wars stage length.
- Players with non-aggression pacts no longer share sensor data in combat.
- Antiquarians scenario.
- Fleet manager band-boxing.
- New random encounter.
- New avatars and badges.
- Optional axis line rendering overlay for star map.