Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Preorder Bonus

GameStop announces a bonus for those who preorder Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood from them in advance of the planned November release of the next installment in the stealth/action series. Here's word on what you will receive with your advance commitment: "Reserve Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and receive the GameStop exclusive multiplayer character, Harlequin. Behind the gaudy costume and twisted smile lies the soul of a merciless Assassin. You call yourself the Harlequin. Your victims will call you a walking nightmare. Available online and in-store while supplies lasts."
View : : :

Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Preorder Bonus
Jun 8, 2010, 03:49
Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Preorder Bonus Jun 8, 2010, 03:49
Jun 8, 2010, 03:49

kylania wrote on Jun 7, 2010, 17:26:
I miss the days when games came with all of their content no matter when or where you bought the game and you could play it whenever and wherever you wanted.

Seriously... nothing like rewarding the people who buy your game with less content! Yay!

Same for Steam pre-order exclusives, which they are running with APB and Civ5 right now... I like boxes and mostly buy on amazon, which makes me a lesser customer I guess and I get less content. Yay!
Date
Subject
Author
Jun 8, 2010Jun 8 2010
  Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Preorder Bonus
Jun 7, 2010Jun 7 2010