Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Preorder Bonus

GameStop announces a bonus for those who preorder Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood from them in advance of the planned November release of the next installment in the stealth/action series. Here's word on what you will receive with your advance commitment: "Reserve Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and receive the GameStop exclusive multiplayer character, Harlequin. Behind the gaudy costume and twisted smile lies the soul of a merciless Assassin. You call yourself the Harlequin. Your victims will call you a walking nightmare. Available online and in-store while supplies lasts."
View : : :

Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Preorder Bonus
Jun 7, 2010, 20:03
Kxmode

Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Preorder Bonus Jun 7, 2010, 20:03
Jun 7, 2010, 20:03
 Kxmode

ForgedReality wrote on Jun 7, 2010, 19:13:
The story they told us when they closed all the stores was that they were going strictly online. I have a theory that they then became Newegg. It would make sense, since shortly thereafter Newegg came onto the scene.

Of course, I've heard tell that this isn't true, but I'd like to think so anyway.

Yeah I thought the same too.

"Newegg.com is not in any way related to the former Egghead.com, which was purchased by Amazon.com several years ago."

The company’s name derives from a Chinese belief that a new egg symbolizes a new beginning, Tong said. It’s an appropriate name, considering Newegg.com was founded in 2001 just as the dust was settling from the first e-tailing boom and bust.”

Source

This comment was edited on Jun 7, 2010, 20:08.
"Listen, Peter... with great horsepower comes... the sickest drifts..." - source
Date
Subject
Author
Jun 7, 2010Jun 7 2010
   Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Preorder Bonus
Jun 7, 2010Jun 7 2010