announces a new patch is now automatically available for Portal
, to update Valve's first-person puzzle game. The list of changes follows.
- Fixed screen "fuzziness" caused by color correction operation
- Fixed text not rendering in game if font Tahoma was disabled
- Fixed startup video not playing fullscreen
- Added optional -snd_openal command line parameter to force the engine to use the OpenAL api, can be used if Portal is playing no audio when launched normally
- Added mac_fsbackground convar, on Snow Leopard or better you can set this to have Portal still visible when it is not the foreground application