now offers a new patch for Mount & Blade Warband
, updating the action/RPG to version 1.112. As before, the new version is available as a full client which also acts as a playable demo, as well as a patch for the previous version, and a corresponding new dedicated server is also now available. The full client is mirrored on AtomicGamer
, the patch to update version 1.111 is mirrored on AtomicGamer
, and the dedicated server is mirrored on AtomicGamer
. The change log follows.
- Initial party size limit is extended by 20.
- Shield blocking is updated: Fixed bug where shields didn't protect against missiles shot from above.
- AI pathfinding is updated, and lots of weird behaviors are fixed.
- AI troops that seldomly spawn with shields bug is fixed.
- Retreat simulation in battles now damages the enemy even if player is knocked down.
- Models and lengths are updated for some of the weapons.
- Characters who have been killed now soak up attacks for a short while.
- Incorrect coloring of heraldic mails is fixed.
- Fixed a bug where throwing weapons couldn't be used as melee weapons on horseback.
- Some of the multiplayer maps' glitches are fixed.
- Mount&Blade Warband directory is added under My Documents folder. Some of the editable files are moved to there for ease of access.
- Rendering performance is increased slightly.
- Removed memory leaks from dedicated servers.
- Many other bug-fixes.