FINAL FANTASY XIV Clan Details

The FINAL FANTASY XIV Website now offers new details on the next MMO version of the FINAL FANTASY role-playing game. The World > Races section of the Flash-heavy website profiles five clans from the game: The Elezen, The Lalafell, The Hyur, The Roegadyn, and The Miqo’te. Some brief notes on each follow.

• The Elezen – Noble and Refined – Tall, slim, with highly sensitive ears, the traditionally nomadic race formerly claimed sole dominion over Eorzea. Throughout history, their relations with the Hyur have been tense and plagued by warfare, though the two races coexist peacefully at present.

• The Lalafell – More Clever by Half - Short and rotund in stature, they are known for their incredible agility as well as their highly developed and cunning intellects.

• The Hyur – Diversity in Numbers – The most populous race in Eorzea, boasting sophisticated technology and a complex ethos that make them the driving force behind cultural progress in Eorzea.

• The Roegadyn – Size Matters – A maritime people possessing muscular builds and unflinching courage

• The Miqo’te – A Tribe of One – A hunting tribe, comparatively few in number, they maintain an insular group mentality, tending to avoid contact with other races.
View : : :
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Clan Details
Apr 5, 2010, 16:24
Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Clan Details Apr 5, 2010, 16:24
Apr 5, 2010, 16:24

Played human in FFXI for 2 years. I think I'll try Lalafell or Miqote this time around. Can't wait.

Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Clan Details
Apr 5, 2010, 15:58
Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Clan Details Apr 5, 2010, 15:58
Apr 5, 2010, 15:58

Basically, they're just the same races as in FFXI, just with new names.

Elvaan -> Elezen
Tarutaru -> Lalafell
Hume -> Hyur
Galka -> Roegadyn
Mithra -> Miqo'te

Considering I played a Galka in FFXI, odds are I'll probably end up playing a Roegadyn in FFXIV... something about the walking tank role...
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older