Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out Of Hell UT2004 Mod Released

Out Of Hell is now available, offering a survival/horror modification for Unreal Tournament 2004 that's been seven years in the making. Says the author: "So this is it. This is my life in 7 years, compressed into 1 GB and ready for you to download! I hope that you all download it and give it a try. Play through it all if possible as I've worked hard on establishing a unique story, setting and atmosphere. It is my vision, the fruits of my long labor and my first triumph. I hope that it meets your expectations and you can find something worthwhile in Out Of Hell!" Thanks BeyondUnreal.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Out Of Hell UT2004 Mod Released Nov 2, 2009, 19:59 Hyatus

Heck(or hell, I guess...), I'll install UT2k4 again and try it out. 7 years to make a game for us for free, why not?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Out Of Hell UT2004 Mod Released Nov 2, 2009, 18:24 Daturan

thanks for sticking with it! the vid looks spectactular! hopefully it will run on my linux install but if not I find my old XPms drive around here somewhere  

6. Re: Out Of Hell UT2004 Mod Released Nov 2, 2009, 17:49 siapnar

C&R Combo has put his heart and soul into this project. He's told me about the problems along the way in development and you wouldn't believe he's had the drive to finish it.
A very impressive single effort... just crazy.

5. Re: Out Of Hell UT2004 Mod Released Nov 2, 2009, 17:41 Kajetan

Follow the link to "BeyondUnreal" in the news. There are some download links in the forum of the mod site.  

4. Re: Out Of Hell UT2004 Mod Released Nov 2, 2009, 17:23 CyberNutz

ok, went to the site....seems only a demo is available...when does the full version become available?  

3. Re: Out Of Hell UT2004 Mod Released Nov 2, 2009, 17:21 CyberNutz

I still have UT2k4 installed and will definitely download this and give it a try. Good work!  

2. Re: Out Of Hell UT2004 Mod Released Nov 2, 2009, 13:29 Veinman

I too used to follow this one, and gave up on it a long time ago. I don't have UT2k4 installed, and won't be doing so. Kudos for sticking with it.  

1. Re: Out Of Hell UT2004 Mod Released Nov 2, 2009, 11:17 Prez

Wow! I forgot all about this. I remember looking forward to it about 5 years ago.

I doubt I'm going to reinstall UT2k4 just for it however. Shame it didn't come out sooner. Still, kudos to the modder Chicken and Ribs Combo (awesome name) for sticking with and finishing it. That's rare for mods.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo