Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Fallout 3 GotY Edition Next Month

The Bethesda Blog offers new details on Fallout 3 DLC for the PS3 and the Game of the Year Edition of Bethesda's action/RPG. They announce the release of an update for the PS3 version of the game to address a number of issues and add trophy support for the DLC, and say Broken Steel for the PS3 will be available September 24, followed Operation: Anchorage and The Pitt on October 1, and Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta on October 8. The Game of the Year edition of the original game plus all five DLC packs is due for all platforms on October 13, and they say: "The discs will include the title updates you will need to play the DLC so an online connection is not required." They also announce US pricing, saying the console versions will retail for $59.99 and the Games for Windows version will be $49.99.

View
26 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

6. Re: Fallout 3 GotY Edition Next Month Sep 17, 2009, 12:26 Kxmode

The best part you don't need to mess with GFWL to get those DLCs. If you break down the numbers, you pay for the DLCs and get Fallout 3 for free.  

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Fallout 3 GotY Edition Next Month Sep 17, 2009, 12:14 Rob

So you wait until it gets cheaper or buy the packs individually, everything but Zeta is on disk.

4. Re: Fallout 3 GotY Edition Next Month Sep 17, 2009, 11:55 DrEvil

And that is why I never bought the original. Waiting for the inevitable mega pack is always the best option

Not only that, I'll wait until this one hits bargain bin!

3. Re: Fallout 3 GotY Edition Next Month Sep 17, 2009, 11:33 Surf

I bought it but will be downloading this. I just cannot justify buying the game twice which is BS and at that price.  

2. Re: Fallout 3 GotY Edition Next Month Sep 17, 2009, 11:17 G-Snake

Pretty sure Mothership Zeta was the last DLC installment.

I'm glad I held off on buying Fallout 3, the GOTY edition seems like a great package since you're basically getting $50 worth of DLC for free. Played through it fairly quickly on PC, but I'm definitely going to enjoy it at a more slower pace on 360.

1. Re: Fallout 3 GotY Edition Next Month Sep 17, 2009, 11:07 CommunistHamster

I might get the next compilation, unless Mothership Zeta was the last expansion pack.  

26 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo