Project T Revealed

VideoGamer.com reports that Neowiz Games and Blueside (Kingdom Under Fire) have revealed general plans for Project T (working title), a project that looks to fill the gaping hole in the marketplace for a fantasy-themed MMORPG. The story describes the game as featuring "highly stylish action and unique story-telling elements." They include a quote from Blueside CEO Sejung Kim: "With Neowiz Game’s undoubted speciality [sic] and strength in the worldwide online game publishing, I strongly believe that we together will be able to pioneer the global market of online gaming more widely and successfully than ever." Word is the game is slated for a worldwide launch in 2011. Here's more from Gaming Bits:
Departing from the ‘Kingdom Under Fire’ series, “Project T” is a completely new franchise being developed by BLUESIDE with a tremendous focus on stylish action and various aspects of online experience, some of which can be as sweet as a bed of roses or as bitter as a bed of nails in the world of M-M-O-R-P-G. With much ambition, though not too anxious to prove themselves, since they have demonstrated their expertise in creating games with spot-on action game-play and unprecedented graphic presentation through the ‘Kingdom Under Fire’ series and ‘Ninety-Nine Nights’, BLUESIDE is once again setting a new coordinate, and this time, towards a destination of fantasy wonderland to deliver an unparalleled MMO featuring highly stylish action and unique story-telling elements that will instantly draw in the players and immerse them in a whole new world full of excitement and adventures.. “Project T” is currently being aimed for a 2011 release.
View : : :
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Project T Revealed
Jul 29, 2009, 14:33
Re: Project T Revealed Jul 29, 2009, 14:33
Jul 29, 2009, 14:33

Here's a hint : If you can't speak English, don't do a press release in English. Hire someone in the US to do that speech for you.

The sentence "With much ambition, thought not too anxious to prove themselves," is just a plain 100 on the unintended comedy scale.

It's like the devs are "Well, we've got all these great ideas, but we're really not all that eager to do all that hard work, ya know?"

I also like how they will pioneer the global market of online gaming. Good luck guys, it's probably gonna be hard to be the first to do an online game.

Creston

Jul 29, 2009, 13:17
Re: Project T Revealed Jul 29, 2009, 13:17
Jul 29, 2009, 13:17

This, my friends, is why, as good of an idea as it may sound at the time to translate to the main market's tongue, you leave your press releases in your native language. (Neowiz is a Korean company)

This comment was edited on Jul 29, 2009, 13:18.

Jul 29, 2009, 12:39
Re: Project T Revealed Jul 29, 2009, 12:39
Jul 29, 2009, 12:39

I'm going to sign up for this mmo, and name my character MR. T

I PITY THE FOOL!

Jul 29, 2009, 11:56
Re: Project T Revealed Jul 29, 2009, 11:56
Jul 29, 2009, 11:56

some of which can be as sweet as a bed of roses or as bitter as a bed of nails in the world of M-M-O-R-P-G

LOL! Sign me up! I'll try it because of that comment alone.

With much ambition, though not too anxious to prove themselves

Well of course. You don't want to come across too desperate.

BLUESIDE is once again setting a new coordinate

Ensign! Set a course to planet Fun, warp 10... ENGAGE!

I have to give this guy credit. It was like someone told him to write a press release using all the familiar buzz words and cliches and this guy decided to get a bit creative.

Props to Mr. Kim.

This comment was edited on Jul 29, 2009, 12:01.
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older