Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for KO

Real Name KO   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Shok
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 11, 2001, 15:27
Total Comments 969 (Graduate)
User ID 9616

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > GeForce Experience Beta Adds Features
2. Re: GeForce Experience Beta Adds Features Dec 15, 2015, 22:19 Shok

Do you mean in ShadowPlay? I just tested and, yes, you can delete the bind with the delete key. Here is a screenshot of my shortcuts after deleting the bind "activate push-to-talk".

Btw, I think ShadowPlay is pretty slick and have been using it to record Just Cause 3 personal highlights. Like finally getting 5 gears on a wingsuit challenge I replayed 500 times after baaarely missing it the previous 499.

Surprised it never had screenshot capability though.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > DayZ Turns Two; Plans Detailed
5. Re: DayZ Turns Two; Plans Detailed Dec 15, 2015, 22:04 Shok

I like watching Battle Royale DayZ on Twitch but all the cheating never made me want to actually buy it and play the main game.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Dec 15, 2015, 19:38 Shok

Saw Watch Dogs in the clearance endcap at Target tonight for $14.98. Almost bought it but then I saw it had uplay drm and held off  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Star Wars Dec 13, 2015, 13:14 Shok

My Star Wars tickets are for imax showing on Friday at 8. Reserved seats so no waiting in line. The only issue I will probably have is avoiding spoilers all day Friday. Guess I'll just have to unplug that day as much as I can.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
6. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 8, 2015, 13:57 Shok

I won't be upgrading my retail win7 ultimate to win10. The free upgrade is an OEM license so you are screwed if you decide to change out your mobo in the future. I may update oem win7 on a laptop to 10 but haven't got around to it yet.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
7. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 6, 2015, 23:04 Shok

JC 3 is awesome. Definitely has a learning curve but once the wingsuit is mastered and some mods unlocked via the (sometimes annoying) challenges, the game is a blast.

Also very unforgiving to slower CPU's. Changed out my G3258 CPU for an i7-4790 and that fixed ALL issues I was having with stuttering/framerates. When I built this machine in May I had plans to eventually swap in a faster 1150 socket CPU anyway but this game made my mind up for me Went from average 30-40 fps on low-med settings to steady 60fps with the i7 on mostly high settings. That's with a 970GTX 4GB video card and 16GB of RAM btw.

Square Enix server disconnections have been rare thankfully but I still had one that was very annoying and made me screw up a wingsuit challenge.

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Patch Status
2. Re: Just Cause 3 Patch Status Dec 3, 2015, 10:47 Shok

Most annoying issue I have is not being able to fire weapons until a push off/elbow animation completes first. This happens every time I fire a weapon. Maybe it's a corrupted save but since all we get is a checkpoint save system I can't load anything earlier...

Edit: good news, this wasn't a bug;somehow the melee key (C) got bound to mouse1 and the game let two actions use mouse1.

This comment was edited on Dec 3, 2015, 23:44.

News Comments > GOG.com Winter Sale
21. Re: GOG.com Winter Sale Dec 2, 2015, 15:16 Shok

Bought a mystery game for shits and giggles and got Beatbuddy. Looks interesting, not sure when I have time to download and try it heh.  

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Released; No Multi-GPU Support and Other Issues
7. Re: Just Cause 3 Released; No Multi-GPU Support and Other Issues Dec 1, 2015, 11:15 Shok

Reading the performance guide on the GEFORCE site about all the water related tech really made me miss the silent hunter sims. They need to make a new one with this tech.

As for my experience with JC3,my G3258 is really showing its limitations but it was playable last night. I just ordered a new i7-4790 though

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
7. Re: A Car Dealers Won’t Sell: It’s Electric Nov 30, 2015, 18:32 Shok

I have a 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE and it's definitely not ugly. Looks the same as the regular Fusions in fact and has all the bells and whistles; leather seats, keyless entry, remote start, heated seats, awesome stock stereo w/ SiriusXM capability. Bought it in May and have used A/C almost every month (Florida) except the last few weeks and mileage is still 41+ mpg so far. Great car and I have no regrets.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
7. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 29, 2015, 16:32 Shok

Just Cause 3 is preloading as I write this so I can verify that cdkeys.com is legit. Bought it for $25.99 last night and they sent me the key this afternoon.

Thanks to the post in this thread by DangerDog.

News Comments > Free Hitman 2: Silent Assassin [Updated]
6. Re: Free Hitman 2: Silent Assassin? Nov 29, 2015, 16:27 Shok

What's funny is that it says there is no stock any longer for this item.

It's digital! There is nothing to stock!

EDIT: Tried again and transaction completed...

This comment was edited on Nov 29, 2015, 17:29.

News Comments > On Sale
7. Re: On Sale Nov 27, 2015, 22:39 Shok

I'll wait for cheaper price before I play SWBF pew pew pew game.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 26, 2015, 22:26 Shok

Happy Thanksgiving all.

That chemical plant explosion video is crazy. Made me think of Just Cause 3.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Nov 25, 2015, 23:15 Shok

LOL, I could totally see that Chewbacca toilet scrub brush being real... So much licensed SW stuff being sold.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Donkey Kong Nov 24, 2015, 12:19 Shok

Billy Mitchell is still an asshat apparently.  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
10. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Nov 14, 2015, 18:12 Shok

I'll be waiting and seeing until July to see if I can mitigate the spying in Windows 10. I uninstalled the updates in Win7 that pushed it (and hid them) so no more nagging at every boot up at least.

My day job is cybersecurity also so I'm wary...

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Moderators Revolt
5. Re: PAYDAY 2 Moderators Revolt Nov 13, 2015, 11:48 Shok

They lost my sale over this. I almost bought it during a recent sale but read about the micro transactions and didn't.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 10, 2015, 22:28 Shok

They have saturated NFL broadcasts with their commercials all season, you know they are making some crazy profits.  

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Heroes and Battlegrounds Announced
3. Re: Heroes of the Storm Heroes and Battlegrounds Announced Nov 7, 2015, 11:30 Shok

From what they said at the opening ceremony, everyone at Blizzcon and virtual ticket holders will get Cho'gall automatically. Others can complete a quest to get him. From Cho'gall webpage:

Note: During the Cho’gall Buddy Brawl event, you can obtain Cho’gall by completing the quest, random seeding at the start of the event, or a BlizzCon loot code. After the event, you will be able to purchase Cho’gall from the in-game store.

969 Comments. 49 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo