Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Arthur Dent

Real Name Arthur Dent   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wowbagger_TIP
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 3, 2001, 22:20
Total Comments 4338 (Master)
User ID 9540

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Police Simulator 18 This Year
55. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jun 29, 2017, 02:19 Wowbagger_TIP

Quinn wrote on Jun 29, 2017, 01:30:
It isn't ridiculous and it is race-baiting if that stat you pulled is claimed to be so because of racism toward blacks. Crime among blacks is way higher than among whites, per capita (and lots of the shootings are by black cops btw). People that say "More unarmed blacks are shot, ergo racism" are people I have a big problem with. Go watch the Louis Theroux episode in Philly.

The numbers I cited were for unarmed blacks vs whites. They are still 5 times more likely to be shot than a white person. Simple fact. There's no way that racism isn't a major factor in that.

Quinn wrote on Jun 29, 2017, 01:30:
Look at the Philando Castile case. It's sick how many people still believe his death was racially motivated. Even that idiot from that Late Night show proclaimed it was so. Disgusting. Just one Youtube search and you have the entire video and/or audio of the situation. That officer was 20 times more in distress than Diamond, that crazy gf of his that calmly filmed her bf dying. Sorry. My point is that blacks are too often victimized. There's nooothing wrong with the black culture in America. 'Tis allll them powerful whities fault.

Right, you think that cop would have completely lost his shit like that if it was a white guy he'd pulled over with his girlfriend and kid in the car with him? No, he panicked because he's already pre-judging the guy based on his race. He even tried to justify it by saying the guy smelled like weed, and therefore must have smoked weed in front of the kid, so he was likely to be willing to murder a cop. WTF?!

Not everything is racism, but this stuff sure is.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

52. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jun 28, 2017, 19:34 Wowbagger_TIP

Quinn wrote on Jun 28, 2017, 18:17:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jun 28, 2017, 13:47:
RedEye9 wrote on Jun 27, 2017, 19:46:
In todays news; 3 police officers accused of covering up a fatal police shooting, and it's on video.

They'll probably get a slap on the wrist at most. This is conspiracy and obstruction of justice in a homicide investigation, and any regular person would do real time for it. Cops almost never do. Our "justice" system is backwards as fuck.

From the beginning of that article:

"Officer Jason Van Dyke, who is white, shot 17-year-old Laquan McDonald 16 times, according to prosecutors."

I stopped reading after that. Don't get me wrong, they're probably guilty and terrible cops.. but this article is pushing this story forward for exactly the wrong reason. Race baiting.
Just imagine how anti-white you must be to write that. "Officer Tyrie Connor, who is black, ..."
Fucking double standards with these fucking assholes.

It's not race-baiting when there are legitimate racial issues involved. Unarmed black people are more than 5 times more likely to be shot by police than unarmed white people. Pretending that race doesn't matter is just ridiculous.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

49. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jun 28, 2017, 13:47 Wowbagger_TIP

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 27, 2017, 19:46:
In todays news; 3 police officers accused of covering up a fatal police shooting, and it's on video.

They'll probably get a slap on the wrist at most. This is conspiracy and obstruction of justice in a homicide investigation, and any regular person would do real time for it. Cops almost never do. Our "justice" system is backwards as fuck.

News Comments > Dungeon Defenders II Released
1. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jun 21, 2017, 00:34 Wowbagger_TIP

meh

News Comments > Dawn of War III Free Content Next Week
8. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jun 19, 2017, 02:11 Wowbagger_TIP

Akelm88 wrote on Jun 17, 2017, 16:21:
For those who are interested, ArchWarhammer's reviews on the software are considered the penultimate review of DOW3's progress. Here's the post mortem for those who are interested:

[url=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Yk2IjxHLQ[/url]

Here's the review on the patch:

[url=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UncbYoTF3qE[/url]

Holy shit, that guy is obnoxious. Not sure how anyone can listen to him. That was just painful.

News Comments > Tyranny: Bastard's Wound Announced
1. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jun 14, 2017, 09:50 Wowbagger_TIP

Anyone tried Tyranny? I must not have even noticed it when it was released. Looks kinda interesting.  

News Comments > SpellForce 3 in December; Battle Chasers: Nightwar in October
6. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jun 2, 2017, 23:23 Wowbagger_TIP

Quinn wrote on Jun 2, 2017, 22:52:
You are 1 of the 5 players on earth who didn't use 3rd person in Spellforce. Congratulations.

Holy crap, I'm another one! Small world!!

News Comments > SpeedRunners Free Weekend
2. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jun 2, 2017, 23:18 Wowbagger_TIP

theglaze wrote on Jun 2, 2017, 17:06:
Highly recommended.

Yep, had this one for a while. Fun little game.

News Comments > Dungeon Defenders II This Month
5. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Jun 2, 2017, 00:16 Wowbagger_TIP

Osc8r wrote on Jun 1, 2017, 18:57:
Dungeon Defenders 1 was awesome.

Dungeon Defenders 2, took everything that was awesome from DD1 and removed it. Added extra servings of grind...even to progress to the next level, and turned the great loot and upgrade system from the first one... into a pile of monotonous, restrictive shit.

RIP DD.

Yeah, that sums up my experience with it when I tried to jump back in a few months back. Fucking terrible. Hopefully someday another company will take the idea and do something fun with it again. Screw these guys.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... May 31, 2017, 23:22 Wowbagger_TIP

Cutter wrote on May 31, 2017, 22:06:
Life sentence is more than fair for that POS. If anything it just shows why we need an efficient death penalty. To save tax dollars if nothing else.

After seeing all the people that have been railroaded onto death row, no thanks. Our legal system is far too fucked up for that. Should be abolished entirely.

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Turning Two
1. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... May 26, 2017, 01:06 Wowbagger_TIP

I played this quite a bit for a few months over a year ago. I'm kind of afraid to go back to it now, because with all the changes, I'll probably be a complete noob again. Hell, even if there hadn't been changes, I've forgotten enough by now to be completely useless most likely.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... May 9, 2017, 01:23 Wowbagger_TIP

WaltC wrote on May 8, 2017, 15:25:
What CA should do is simply go ahead and abolish all laws on the books and maybe, after the citizens and illegals kill each other off completely, the state could start again fresh...;) Seems to be their only option as people are abandoning the state like rats from a sinking barge. As some areas of the state already resemble open sewers (can you even imagine a "park" that features open urinals and latrines? If not--go to CA if that's your cup of "tea")), how can you blame them? Tremendous taxes paid to live in a sewer? No thanks...;)

Lol. I'm sure they'll stay off your lawn, so don't worry yourself too much.

News Comments > Quake Champions: New Trailer and Beta Keys Giveway
17. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... May 7, 2017, 22:21 Wowbagger_TIP

whitepyro wrote on May 7, 2017, 15:13:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on May 6, 2017, 21:42:
whitepyro wrote on May 4, 2017, 22:59:
Anyone still need a code? I got more

I'd like one, please! This looks like it's worth trying.

Here's 3 more to use.

MKH2-B79Y-R8YH-3K4B-B23D
KCK2-H73Q-F4GF-2F2C-U49G
AHH8-U39K-U8QP-7Q9B-G99H

Thanks!

News Comments > Quake Champions: New Trailer and Beta Keys Giveway
15. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... May 6, 2017, 21:42 Wowbagger_TIP

whitepyro wrote on May 4, 2017, 22:59:
Anyone still need a code? I got more

I'd like one, please! This looks like it's worth trying.

News Comments > Tom Clancy's The Division Free Weekend
19. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... May 5, 2017, 20:49 Wowbagger_TIP

I played this when it came out. The campaign was fun. The endgame PvE missions were boring as hell. They need to add a LOT of random events and layouts to them.

The PvE was a shitshow of repetitive bulletsponge crap and hackers galore. Their security around what they let the client access was just pathetic. Like whoever wrote it should be fired and kicked in the nuts on the way out. It was open season for all kinds of hacks.

Then they came out with that Phoenix mission which was just more repetitive bulletsponge terribleness. On top of that, the loot balance was horrible. I'm not gonna grind for a month to get a fucking gun that is practically necessary for doing the highest level content.

I can't see myself ever bothering with this game again, and I really regret buying it. Guess it's what I get for letting my coworkers talk me into it.

News Comments > Dawn of War III Released
27. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Apr 28, 2017, 00:43 Wowbagger_TIP

Unknown Soldier wrote on Apr 27, 2017, 20:20:
I've played the first two campaign missions and there are no MOBA elements in that part at least. Or if there are, I don't know what a MOBA is. It plays like a RTS. Maybe the multiplayer is MOBA-like but I was never into DOW multi anyway.

Just saw there's already a patch released for the graphics settings issue. That was fast!

Yeah, I have no idea what anyone here is talking about with the MOBA stuff. I was just watching gameplay vids of it from a couple days ago, and there was nothing MOBA-like about it at all. If having to kill a specific enemy structure is what they're saying makes it like a MOBA, then those people are just retarded.

I don't know if I'll like the game or not, because I'm not really interested in the multiplayer. I'll have to look into whether the single player aspects are worth it.

Either way, this is NOT remotely like a MOBA.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Apr 27, 2017, 22:34 Wowbagger_TIP

Ajit Pai is such a lying asshole.  

News Comments > Dawn of War III Trailer; Open Beta Begins
10. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Apr 22, 2017, 00:38 Wowbagger_TIP

Not interested in MP, so I guess I'll just wait and see if there's enough SP gameplay to be worth buying.  

News Comments > Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation Adds Replays, Mod Support, New Maps
3. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Apr 7, 2017, 21:19 Wowbagger_TIP

Is the game any good? I only really heard kind of "meh" reviews of it. It seems like something I might like, and not sure if it's improved since it launched a while back.  

News Comments > Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Released
3. Re: I watched more DOOM videos (not all of them [TL;DW]), with a guy's commentaries, from YouTube... Apr 7, 2017, 20:34 Wowbagger_TIP

Yeah, I thought the game was pretty fun too, but at this point I'd wait until it's about $20, maybe $30 considering the new stuff.  

4338 Comments. 217 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo