Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Jacal Ahumado

Real Name Jacal Ahumado   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ahumado
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://www.coyoterock.net/Inigo/
Signed On Mar 11, 2001, 16:40
Total Comments 148 (Novice)
User ID 9290

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2009, 10:15 Ahumado

Birds are fun to watch. There is only one feeder I have tried that stops squirrels. It is called Squirrel Proof Sky Cafe from Duncraft. I don't mind feeding the squirrels from our other feeders.

Our feeders were destroyed this past spring when a bear came thru the yard. The bear bent a pole I still can't get back to straight enough. The bear ripped down the suet holder and tore it to shreds. Since I don't live in Oakland I know it was a bear and not gangs Ha Ha Ha

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

18. Re: Out of the Blue May 29, 2009, 23:18 Ahumado

Are you raising dogs or grass?  

7. R.I.P.: Former Wilco member Jay Bennett May 26, 2009, 14:50 Ahumado

Never heard of him or the band  

5. Re: Out of the Blue May 24, 2009, 10:27 Ahumado

Bonnie Parker could run and shoot accurately with a BAR. That's what made her feared. My source for that tidbit was from The Military Channel. The top ten rifles or some show like that

Not extreme at all. What ever happened to the good old days?

6. Earthday Apr 22, 2009, 21:02 Ahumado

Well I had a big day. Cut down four trees and burn't most of it. The rest I will save for next winter so I can stay warm on the cheap. I also urinated in the woods. Ain't life grand!

This comment was edited on Apr 22, 2009, 21:54.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 17, 2009, 18:30 Ahumado

Ha Ha HA ...A dog crapped in yer yard. The only thing funnier is getting poopoo on yer foot. I can just see you jumping up and scampering out there...What a sight. I sure am glad you took a stand on such a weighty issue.

Oh Yea, As I know there are tons of dog lovers here, see a previous post, I want to tell all we adopted a Springer mutt. His name is Virgil and he is a good boy. On the down side Bess our Yellow Lab is going to need ligament surgery. Wish her luck.

Sam

This comment was edited on Apr 17, 2009, 18:34.

1. To hell With St Patrick's Day Mar 17, 2009, 00:23 Ahumado

say YES to March 16th which is St. Urho Day !! Hooray SISU  

News Comments > CA Game Law Killed (Again)
16. Re: CA Game Law Killed (Again) Feb 21, 2009, 23:57 Ahumado

There is no significant evidence...Ha Ha Ha, You're delusional. There is reams of evidence that this kind of stuff does harm. There is also reams of evidence that anything goes does reams of harm. When nothing is considered off limits well you end up with what we have today. I have been around a long time and I remember when....I doubt you do.

But it does no good cause you don't want to know and I know how you got that way. See ya

15. Re: CA Game Law Killed (Again) Feb 21, 2009, 23:51 Ahumado

This game should be restricted and any wording would be deemed vague, I promise.  

10. Re: CA Game Law Killed (Again) Feb 20, 2009, 22:39 Ahumado

Unconstitutional my skinny hairy ASS. If they would just say that they don't care about standards of decency I would have more respect for those old bald headed farts.

I will clue you kids in...Games, Movies, Music, TV, Mags and on and on DOES have an affect on behavior. Who hasn't left a movie or read a book and thought man that's cool I want to do that. When it is relentless and non-stop it can be irresistible.

There are no standards of decency left cause no one wants to be told what to do....eg, Who are YOU to judge me.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 18, 2009, 11:01 Ahumado

Well I am sure Obamba will fix all of that. Yea Right  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jan 28, 2009, 11:05 Ahumado

Never heard of either of them  

News Comments > F.E.A.R. 2 Demo Nears?
26. Re: FEAR Good game but Jan 12, 2009, 00:24 Ahumado

Read my post, really pay attention. Then if you still feel the same all I can say is you are wrong :-)  

News Comments > F.E.A.R. 2 Demo Nears?
24. FEAR Good game but Jan 10, 2009, 09:55 Ahumado

it had stark, boring and repetitive landscapes....office, basement, hallway and the outside landscape was just plain bad. It didn't look a whole lot better than Blood 2. I look forward to the next iteration

20. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 2, 2008, 21:08 Ahumado

Hey Boys,

I thought I was being positive. Rudy lived for another 5 years...the tumor was benign...I mentioned that. I am praying for Hudson...What you don't like prayer? And the cost was not an object...That's called love.

16. Hudson/RudyBob Dec 2, 2008, 15:19 Ahumado

My ole boy Rudy had lumps such as you describe...fatty and all over. There was one though that was internal and he needed an operation. The Doc took out a 10 pound fatty benign tumor. If they are external they are internal as well. Rudy cost me $40 and I spent $1500 on his surgery. I would do it again in an instant. I will pray for Hudson.  

1. No subject Apr 9, 2008, 09:47 Ahumado

Playboy and Hugh's philosophy have done a great deal to turn our female population into a buncha chicks that like to show off their boobs and perform oral sex in public. He hasn't done it single handedly but has been a great contributor. I don't know if it's good or not but I'm glad girls fools

News Comments > Halo 2 & PC Live in May
17. More Restrictive Gaming Mar 14, 2007, 12:08 Ahumado

OO Boy

News Comments > Code of Honor Announced
7. Looks OK Jan 20, 2007, 20:59 Ahumado

I won't confuse budget with overblown, overdone and overhyped.
I'd but this game cause I want to play a FPS that does what the genre is sposed to do and I think this might be it. No way to tell but I'll wager this isn't Far Cry(real crap), Halo (real, real crap), Serious Sam (Honestly) or even Quake 4.

Sam

News Comments > Tuesday Hardware Reviews
1. Why buy when PC gaming is Oct 31, 2006, 11:04 Ahumado

a shadow of it's former self. To run an OS isn't an acceptable response.

148 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo