Limit Results:

455 Comments. 23 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    23  ] Older

Re: Evening Tech Bits
Jul 4, 2020, 12:52
Re: Evening Tech Bits Jul 4, 2020, 12:52
Jul 4, 2020, 12:52

Pigeon wrote on Jul 3, 2020, 22:55:
I built a Ryzen system back in December and for various reasons needed to remove the cooler a few times. It was a precarious process that required way more care than the Intel PCs I had previously had. A retention system that lets you remove a CPU, whiles it's still engaged,with just the adhesion of the thermal paste is a pretty poor design. A recipe for bent pins and thermal paste in places you'd rather it wasn't.

The trick is to twist before lifting, it breaks free the thermal compound.

-scheherazade

Re: Blizzard Celebrates 20 Years of Diablo II
Jun 30, 2020, 18:34
Re: Blizzard Celebrates 20 Years of Diablo II Jun 30, 2020, 18:34
Jun 30, 2020, 18:34

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jun 29, 2020, 12:39:
Man, I wish Blizzard had made a D2 remastered version, just to see people bitch about it looking wrong or the unchanged gameplay being terrible, as their nostalgia glasses shatter.

That animation sums up online late stage D2/LoD perfectly. Sly reference to loot grabbing programs as well. Should have had an obvious bot player too though.

*EDIT* Typo.

I would be happy with a low effort patch for d1 and d2 that makes them work properly on modern os' and allows client game hosting.

-scheherazade

Re: Morning Metaverse
Jun 30, 2020, 17:07
Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 30, 2020, 17:07
Jun 30, 2020, 17:07

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 30, 2020, 11:12:
The Clorox-ing of social media is long overdue.
Glad to see fakebook, twotter and the tube finally taking out the trash.

I don't know anything about the content from Duke or Spencer.

I saw stuff by Molyneux a year ago or so. He was promoting cultural isolationism. Stuff like 'every country has its own culture and shouldn't adapt it to suit immigrants, but rather immigrants should adapt to the culture they are joining.' Didn't see anything white supremacist tho'. Certainly heard him called that, just never heard it from him. Hopefully he wasn't thrown out with the bathwater.

-scheherazade

Re: Forza Bans the Confederate Flag
Jun 27, 2020, 18:50
Re: Forza Bans the Confederate Flag Jun 27, 2020, 18:50
Jun 27, 2020, 18:50

Rising sun is a stretch. It's just a common Japanese flag symbolizing Japan, centuries old.

Only offensive if you find Japan itself offensive - which some [Korean/Chinese/etc] people do.

-scheherazade

Re: Forza Bans the Confederate Flag
Jun 27, 2020, 18:47
Re: Forza Bans the Confederate Flag Jun 27, 2020, 18:47
Jun 27, 2020, 18:47

eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 15:39:
RedEye9 wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 15:30:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 15:24:
RedEye9 wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 15:12:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 15:05:
Let me get this straight.. SS runes were not banned before this?
What would make you think that?

Oh, just that the US wrote it into law to ban it in Germans laws... you know, way back when...
But not the Iron Cross, Swastika, Wolfsangel, Arrow Cross or Black Sun?

Of course they are banned as well Just find it funny things the US military complex decided to be a thang to ban back in 1946 is not applying to US corporations in the year 2020... until today... talk about a double standard.

Would be a waste of time. Any government ban would fail 1st amendment challenge.

Most countries don't have a constitutionally implied freedom of speech, so you can ban whatever FOTM thing is offensive.

-scheherazade

Re: Evening Metaverse
Jun 27, 2020, 07:02
Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 27, 2020, 07:02
Jun 27, 2020, 07:02

Sepharo wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 06:39:
Scheherazade wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 06:13:
Sepharo wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 04:47:
Scheherazade wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 04:03:
side note :
I notice you mentioned their leaderlesness. That makes me believe that you misunderstood my mention of anonymous - I'm not mentioning anonymous to talk about leadership.
I mention anonymous to point out how the media misunderstood the use of the word anonymous. Hackers said 'we are anonymous' to mean 'we are unnamed unaffiliated individuals' - but the media understood it as 'oh, so anonymous is your organizations name'.

-scheherazade

People who claimed they were in "Anonymous" were acting in part with the "Anonymous" movement.
Just like people who are organizing and participating in "Boogaloo" groups and are identifying that way are part of the "Boogaloo" movement.

I know you think it's just preppers and people with "bugout" bags, and maybe that's all you've been exposed to... but the people dressing in Hawaiian shirts and planning violence, and organizing in "Boogaloo" groups are part of the "Boogaloo" movement, not simply preppers or whatever.
It's a real thing.
You're trying some "no true scotsman" esque argument... but there are people in the groups who want a 2nd Civil War, and that's what the name comes from.

(Anonymous is all of us. You, me, etc, not a movement. The anonymius hackers were a complete misunderstanding in mainstream media.)

Boogaloo predates any of these groups.

The no true Scottsman fallacy first requires that the person be a Scottsman.

In this case, uninitiated outsiders see a Frenchman and call them a Scotland. And when corrected they say 'yeah, well, we call them Scottland'.

Uninitiated outsiders are hearing boogaloo for the first time, and misappropriating the term as a label for groups that talk about the boogaloo.

-scheherazade

You're honestly the one doing the retconning here.
You have it backwards, Boogaloo has always been in reference to the "sequel"... Nobody would have called zombie apocalypses, meteors or whatever "boogaloo" before and it's not from "bugout".
Your exposure to the term has come long after it has been used on the chans for Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo specifically.
I don't disbelieve you that it means different things to different people... same thing happened with "gamer gate".

That's possible. I don't strictly adhere to whatever a term was in the first post it was ever coined in, but rather where it settled once it became adopted. Hypocritical I admit.

Nobody even remembers the conflict of interst issue that gamer gate was in the beginning (game reviewer dating game author).

The chans are people competing over who can out shitpost the other. You even have black kids posting anti black racist crap, Jewish kids posting nazi memes, zero fucks given. Just winning the thread with the most fucked post. I can't take anything from there seriously. It's impossible to separate what is honest from what is shitposting.

-scheherazade

Jun 27, 2020, 06:13
Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 27, 2020, 06:13
Jun 27, 2020, 06:13

Sepharo wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 04:47:
Scheherazade wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 04:03:
side note :
I notice you mentioned their leaderlesness. That makes me believe that you misunderstood my mention of anonymous - I'm not mentioning anonymous to talk about leadership.
I mention anonymous to point out how the media misunderstood the use of the word anonymous. Hackers said 'we are anonymous' to mean 'we are unnamed unaffiliated individuals' - but the media understood it as 'oh, so anonymous is your organizations name'.

-scheherazade

People who claimed they were in "Anonymous" were acting in part with the "Anonymous" movement.
Just like people who are organizing and participating in "Boogaloo" groups and are identifying that way are part of the "Boogaloo" movement.

I know you think it's just preppers and people with "bugout" bags, and maybe that's all you've been exposed to... but the people dressing in Hawaiian shirts and planning violence, and organizing in "Boogaloo" groups are part of the "Boogaloo" movement, not simply preppers or whatever.
It's a real thing.
You're trying some "no true scotsman" esque argument... but there are people in the groups who want a 2nd Civil War, and that's what the name comes from.

(Anonymous is all of us. You, me, etc, not a movement. The anonymius hackers were a complete misunderstanding in mainstream media.)

The no true Scottsman fallacy first requires that the person be a Scottsman.

In this case, uninitiated outsiders see a Frenchman and call them a Scotland. And when corrected they say 'yeah, well, we call them Scottland'.

Boogaloo predates any of these groups.

Uninitiated outsiders are hearing boogaloo for the first time, and misappropriating the term as a label for groups that talk about the boogaloo.

It would be equally silly for someone who discovers cow farming to call a "cow farmer" a "livestock".

My problem with this is that there is years of content online where people post about the boogaloo, strictly as disaster discussion.
Outsiders re-defining the term today, means that now countless people have old posts about the boogaloo that idiots can point fingers at and say 'look, you're one of those hawaiian shirt guys'. That's either reckless, or sinister.
Every gun enthusiast I've talked to about this coverage has the same response : these idiots are clueless.

Not to mention the FUD aspect underpinning coverage of these groups, that is turning a mole hill into a mountain.

-scheherazade

This comment was edited on Jun 27, 2020, 06:40.

Jun 27, 2020, 04:03
Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 27, 2020, 04:03
Jun 27, 2020, 04:03

Sepharo wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 03:54:
Scheherazade wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 03:28:
Sepharo wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 03:15:
Scheherazade wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 03:02:
Sepharo wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 03:01:
I don't really care about whatever angles you're taking this to right now...
Was just commenting on the fact that it's a real thing.

This is my only angle :

Multiple forums, countless posts, since well more than a year. Probably seen "boogaloo" over 1000 times by now. Not one post mentioning racism. Not one post instigating any revolution. Every post made in the context of bugout/prepping for shtf. Am I supposed to believe an article by some outsider rando trying to convince me that all those people have been writing in secret code this entire time?

I think it's more likely that they misunderstand the term.

Or they deliberately recast it because it's so common, and so many people they dislike (gun owners) have used it.

-scheherazade

I've seen articles that specifically say it's not a racist thing... I'm not trying to argue that it is.
I'm saying it's a group that's preparing for, and some would say welcoming and advocating for, a 2nd civil war.
And I'm saying that you're confused about the word coming from "bugout". It doesn't.

Understood

I have seen articles portraying the boog as people trying to bring about a 'south rises again' style of revolution.

I only mean that the boogaloo and the bugout are synonyms and are interchangeable in conversation - and that the boogaloo is not a group of any sort.
The similar sound helps. I don't mean to say that one was created as a letter bash of the other.

It's like when the media would refer to 'the hacker group anonymous' - completely unaware of the concept that anonymous is a 4chan term that refers to all people in an unaffiliated collective sense (precisely not an organized group).

-scheherazade

From what I've seen the media covering it knows it's leaderless / unorganized. That's why it's referred to as a "movement" which it is...
But there is organization in these individual/disconnected social media groups. That's why dozens of young men show up in hawaiian shirts and tactical gear at protests. And some have been arrested for communication regarding planning violence.
Not made up.

The boogaloo is the situation these people imagine/fantasize themselves in.

They are not the boogaloo, their movement is not the boogaloo.

WW2 eastern front is a boogaloo.
TWD zombie apocalypse is a boogaloo.
American Revolution is a boogaloo.
The black plaigue is a boogaloo.
etc.

Hence the use of boogaloo. It's not a term coined to give them a name.

side note :

-scheherazade

This comment was edited on Jun 27, 2020, 04:18.

Jun 27, 2020, 03:28
Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 27, 2020, 03:28
Jun 27, 2020, 03:28

Sepharo wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 03:15:
Scheherazade wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 03:02:

This is my only angle :

Multiple forums, countless posts, since well more than a year. Probably seen "boogaloo" over 1000 times by now. Not one post mentioning racism. Not one post instigating any revolution. Every post made in the context of bugout/prepping for shtf. Am I supposed to believe an article by some outsider rando trying to convince me that all those people have been writing in secret code this entire time?

Or they deliberately recast it because it's so common, and so many people they dislike (gun owners) have used it.

-scheherazade

I've seen articles that specifically say it's not a racist thing... I'm not trying to argue that it is.
I'm saying it's a group that's preparing for, and some would say welcoming and advocating for, a 2nd civil war.
And I'm saying that you're confused about the word coming from "bugout". It doesn't.

Understood

I have seen articles portraying the boog as people trying to bring about a 'south rises again' style of revolution.

I only mean that the boogaloo and the bugout are synonyms and are interchangeable in conversation - and that the boogaloo is not a group of any sort.
The similar sound helps. I don't mean to say that one was created as a letter bash of the other.

It's like when the media would refer to 'the hacker group anonymous' - completely unaware of the concept that anonymous is a 4chan term that refers to all people in an unaffiliated collective sense (precisely not an organized group).

-scheherazade

This comment was edited on Jun 27, 2020, 03:39.

Jun 27, 2020, 03:02
Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 27, 2020, 03:02
Jun 27, 2020, 03:02

This is my only angle :

-scheherazade

Jun 27, 2020, 02:22
Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 27, 2020, 02:22
Jun 27, 2020, 02:22

Sepharo wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 01:47:
Scheherazade wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 01:40:
Sepharo wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 01:30:
Scheherazade wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 01:16:
In case anyone is wondering about "boogaloo", it's the media's latest windmill.
Gun enthusiasts use boogaloo as a goofy word in place of 'bug out'.
Bug out being a situation where things are suddenly really bad and you have to run away from society for safety.
Usually discussion centers around your 'bugout bag', which is basically a backpack with a gun, ammo, food, money, first aide, etc. The idea being that you may need to grab it and run, and rely on what's inside for a while.
When talking about 'the bugout' (aka the boogaloo), people spitball situations like riots, or military crackdowns, or wars, or breakouts of serious disease where you risk being quarantined with the sick, etc.
Somehow left wing conspiracy theorists have latched onto it and identified it as secret code for some uprising - as if people talking about 'prepping for disaster' are actually 'planning disaster' (the type of disaster being whatever type the conspiracy theorists can imagine).
It's similar to the situation with 'OK', where 'for teh lulz' 4chan made an organized effort to convince the media that OK is a white power simbol by generating fake content suggesting as much, and managed to do it pretty successfully.

-scheherazade

It's a real thing.
Not sure where you're getting the idea that it isn't...

I've talked to the people who are into it. They were at the quarantine/mask protests in my state's capital even before George Floyd was on the street dying.
Kind of hard to miss the guys wearing hawaiian shirts, body armor, and rifles.

Boogaloo refers to the common joke of subtitling a sequel "Electric Boogaloo" from "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo"...
Like Bluesnews 2: Electric Boogaloo
But in this case it's Civil War 2.
Truth is stranger than fiction man, they're real people in real facebook groups and discords... you can talk to them.

Boogaloo is a generic term. It isn't specific to any group or organization or ideology.

Casting it as being specific to some concept effectively entangles people with said concept, potentially years after using the term to innocuously refer to bugout.

Here's a video about it by someone actually in the gun community, for perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsOZSzo-N8o

-scheherazade

I know what "bugout" and a "bugout bag" is... it's not "boogaloo"... sorry you're wrong.
They share similar letters and there's overlap between those communities, but they're not the same thing.

The main community (99% of people who use the term) uses it to mean bugout/shtf/disaster.

The idea that it's an organized effort to stir another revolution for racist goals, is a retcon that places like vice have been pushing.

Is there some sub 1% of weirdos that would like/try to make an SHTF situation happen, that you can point to, and say they used the word? Yep. You can do that for most things. Amplifying the visibility of that element, while focusing on the term, is defining it in the public psyche in a different way than most existing users have used it.

You can't even say that the bigigloo/bigluau types at the protests are trying to start anything. If they wanted to shoot shit up they would have. Many of those poeple go there thinking they are bringing stability by making it risky for others to start violence. Ironically altruistic, given the sinister motives that some media is pushing about them.

-scheherazade

This comment was edited on Jun 27, 2020, 03:01.

Jun 27, 2020, 01:40
Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 27, 2020, 01:40
Jun 27, 2020, 01:40

Sepharo wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 01:30:
Scheherazade wrote on Jun 27, 2020, 01:16:
Bug out being a situation where things are suddenly really bad and you have to run away from society for safety.
Usually discussion centers around your 'bugout bag', which is basically a backpack with a gun, ammo, food, money, first aide, etc. The idea being that you may need to grab it and run, and rely on what's inside for a while.
When talking about 'the bugout' (aka the boogaloo), people spitball situations like riots, or military crackdowns, or wars, or breakouts of serious disease where you risk being quarantined with the sick, etc.
Somehow left wing conspiracy theorists have latched onto it and identified it as secret code for some uprising - as if people talking about 'prepping for disaster' are actually 'planning disaster' (the type of disaster being whatever type the conspiracy theorists can imagine).
It's similar to the situation with 'OK', where 'for teh lulz' 4chan made an organized effort to convince the media that OK is a white power simbol by generating fake content suggesting as much, and managed to do it pretty successfully.

-scheherazade

It's a real thing.
Not sure where you're getting the idea that it isn't...

I've talked to the people who are into it. They were at the quarantine/mask protests in my state's capital even before George Floyd was on the street dying.
Kind of hard to miss the guys wearing hawaiian shirts, body armor, and rifles.

Boogaloo refers to the common joke of subtitling a sequel "Electric Boogaloo" from "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo"...
Like Bluesnews 2: Electric Boogaloo
But in this case it's Civil War 2.
Truth is stranger than fiction man, they're real people in real facebook groups and discords... you can talk to them.

Boogaloo is a generic term. It isn't specific to any group or organization or ideology.

Casting it as being specific to some concept effectively entangles people with said concept, potentially years after using the term to innocuously refer to bugout.

Here's a video about it by someone actually in the gun community, for perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsOZSzo-N8o

-scheherazade

Jun 27, 2020, 01:16
Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 27, 2020, 01:16
Jun 27, 2020, 01:16

Essentially, 'the boogaloo' is a synonym for 'the disaster'.
It's also possible that there is an effort to retcon the meaning of boogaloo as an attack on the gun owner community, as doing so would entangle many people with a sinister concept that didn't exist at the time that they may have conversed about it.

-scheherazade

This comment was edited on Jun 27, 2020, 01:36.

Jun 25, 2020, 11:39
Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 25, 2020, 11:39
Jun 25, 2020, 11:39

I will post this again, since people are arguing about which straw man is right, rather than addressing what Trump posted.

Original Tweet :
“There will never be an ‘Autonomous Zone’ in Washington, D.C., as long as I’m your President. If they try they will be met with serious force!”

Serious force against whoever tries to create an autonomous zone. No mention of using any force against protesters. Misleading article title - maybe by accident, but more likely on purpose (propaganda).

-scheherazade

Re: Evening Safety Dance
Jun 25, 2020, 11:22
Re: Evening Safety Dance Jun 25, 2020, 11:22
Jun 25, 2020, 11:22

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 24, 2020, 20:09:
China pissed off tiny hands again.
The pawn Huawei has been fingered so much by agent orange that it's slippery with KFC and McDonalds grease.

Huawei was founded by ex PLA and funded by the government to reverse engineer foreign telecom tech to create native made telecom equipment, to not have a telecom dependency on foreign nations, for China's national security.

National security is why the company exists. The odds that the PLA has no involvement today are really low.

It's no different than the NSA putting backdoors in US made equipment. China knows it's going on with U.S. made shit. U.S. knows it's going on with Chinese shit.

-scheherazade

Jun 24, 2020, 17:58
Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 24, 2020, 17:58
Jun 24, 2020, 17:58

In any case, he's on point tho'.

If you lived there, you sure as hell wouldn't want one of those autonomous zones popping up - if it's anything like Seattle, keep that crap away, please, thanks.

Not that I have anything against anarchy in principle - so long as people mind their own business and keep their hands to themselves. Hell, that would probably be a great place to live.

When a crowd of zelots won't let EMS come in to treat people that have been shot, and let people bleed to death, that crowd has to go. If they kept to themselves, whatever. But preventing other people from freely associating, particularly in ways that leaves them to die, that leaves me with no sympathy.

Protest all you want. Just don't trespass on people that haven't done anything to you.

P.S. Always read the original tweets. It's never as bad as articles make them out to be.

Original Tweet :
“There will never be an ‘Autonomous Zone’ in Washington, D.C., as long as I’m your President. If they try they will be met with serious force!”

Serious force against whoever tries to create an autonomous zone. No mention of using any force against protesters. Misleading article title - maybe by accident, but more likely on purpose (propaganda).

-scheherazade

Re: Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Plans and Refunds
Feb 5, 2020, 04:18
Re: Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Plans and Refunds Feb 5, 2020, 04:18
Feb 5, 2020, 04:18

NKD wrote on Feb 4, 2020, 02:08:
Scheherazade wrote on Feb 4, 2020, 01:11:
I don't get what all the fuss is about.

Vanilla Warcraft 3 ... with a higher fidelity reskin.

Isn't that the point?

Am I missing something? Were people expecting the game to change some particular way?

-scheherazade

Yeah you're missing the part where you actually go read to see how colossally Blizzard fucked up what should have been the easiest pile of free money ever. If this was just WC3 with some better graphics, it wouldn't have a zero.

I took a look at the reviews.

Most jsut say "it's bad".

The only thing that gets mentioned often is no support for custom maps (which is kinda bad).

And it uses chrome for the UI. Which I mean whatever. Not my cup of tea either.

-scheherazade

Re: Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Plans and Refunds
Feb 4, 2020, 01:11
Re: Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Plans and Refunds Feb 4, 2020, 01:11
Feb 4, 2020, 01:11

I don't get what all the fuss is about.

Vanilla Warcraft 3 ... with a higher fidelity reskin.

Isn't that the point?

Am I missing something? Were people expecting the game to change some particular way?

-scheherazade

Re: A Michigan man found $43,000 in a second-hand couch. He returned it all.
Jan 20, 2020, 01:40
Re: A Michigan man found $43,000 in a second-hand couch. He returned it all. Jan 20, 2020, 01:40
Jan 20, 2020, 01:40

Cutter wrote on Jan 19, 2020, 14:28:
Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 19, 2020, 14:02:
I gotta say, I'm not sure I am that honest...

Oh not a fucking a snowball's chance in Hell. I'd say the odds against that money being clean in the first place would be astronomically small. And of course there's the ancient law of "finders keepers losers weepers". Who would stash that sort of money - legally earned - in a couch...and then forget about it. Come on.

The owner died. (I suspect he has a hard time remembering at this point)

In any case, it's a reasonable wealth storage approach for anyone who has had their identity stolen, and doesn't want to deal with trusting a bank not to transfer out their savings into oblivion.
All it takes is for an id thief to call the bank, ask for a password reset, provide your PII, log in, and transfer money. If they immediately re-transfer it overseas, or cash out, it's GG.

Sadly, it's the fiscally responsible that are at greatest risk. They actually have savings. People up to their noses in loans have assets that the debts are against, and you can't transfer away cars or houses with a few clicks.

If you were caught up in either the OPM hack, or the Equifax hack (which afaik is more than half the u.s. population), you are more likely to deal with ID problems in the future than you are likely to have your house broken into and thoroughly searched.

Older people hid cash all the time, before they trusted 'them new fangled computerized banks'.
And nowadays, ironically, it's even more practical than ever.

-scheherazade

This comment was edited on Jan 20, 2020, 01:54.

Re: Evening Legal Briefs
Jan 16, 2020, 16:40
Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 16, 2020, 16:40
Jan 16, 2020, 16:40

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 16, 2020, 16:12:
Scheherazade wrote on Jan 16, 2020, 15:32:
Huawei is half the cost of everybody else.
That makes them the obvious choice.
Okay, that is something I had not heard anyone say. If that's the case, screw Huawei and the corporate clowns who want to install this mostly worthless transmission standard on us. Throw 'em out on their ear and make everyone pay up.

Huawei's pricing is the natural product of a 2nd world salaries making 1st world tech. I can't fault them for that.

5g will be 'it' for a long while. Both because of sunk cost, and because higher frequencies than those used by 5g are a shit show. For undirected radio, we are hitting the limits of physics.

There is a long range 5g mode, but it is essentially 4g anyways. Has the same data rates and frequencies. That was logic behind the silly 'label 4g as 5g' that some privider did recently.

-scheherazade
455 Comments. 23 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    23  ] Older