Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for fh

Real Name fh   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Nimh
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On January 17, 2001
Founding Supporter Silver, since February 25, 2020
Total Comments 837 (Graduate)
User ID 8716

User comment history
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue

3. No subject Jan 10, 2003, 11:32  Nimh 

I don't think you should be so upset Blue.

We have the same garbage pickers down here in South Westchester. They stay to themselves and they're mostly very nice fellows. The guy that broke the glass lost the depost on that bottle, so it's his loss more than yours.

I think the guy simply didn't have a broom to clean up the broken mess. If it happens twice... then it's time for an anvil.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > IGI 2: Covert Strike MP Beta

2. Re: IGI2 Jan 10, 2003, 11:21  Nimh 

Let me just take this time to tell you guys... I hate multiplayer only demos. It offers no practice, no learning, no nothing, NOT EVEN BOTS! It just plops you down in front of a bunch of internet wangs and says GO!

Lame... so very lame. God forbid you don't have broadband. How fun it is to walk around an empty level wishing the game came with one fricken bot! What's the stat for online play for most games? Something like 85-90% of all gamers play only the single player game.

News Comments > Morning Screenshots

1. Cooler screenshots. Jan 9, 2003, 11:55  Nimh 

Those are some nice screenshots of the Thermalright SLK 800 Cooler

Coffee maker on the fritz again Blue?

14. Re: Don't kid yourself! Jan 7, 2003, 15:31  Nimh 

Better provider = better chance for offspring survival.

Totally correct. That's why it's nice to know the women that are cursed with a caveman brain in there pretty little skulls. If that's what's socially important in the year 2003 then they deserve what they get... absolutely nothing.

3. Re: Joe Who? Jan 7, 2003, 11:51  Nimh 

Actually last night's episode was pretty good.

I got a total kick from watching the gold diggers fight over the dresses. What's funny is that all the women are "professionals". So they act all educated and high minded but when they have to fight for a fricken dress they all turn into weasels.

Simply put it shows the ugly side of greed... oh wait that's the only side of greed to show. hehe.

EDIT: Thanks JM.
This comment was edited on Jan 7, 12:32.

News Comments > IGI 2: Covert Strike Beta & Demo Dates

5. Support!!! Dec 31, 2002, 10:12  Nimh 

The first IGI wasn't supported by the Publisher. It was a fricken bug/crash fest. Are they planning to support this version? Or will it be another drop and run release?

News Comments > BF1942 Realism Mod

9. Re: Realism... Ayeeee! Dec 29, 2002, 21:50  Nimh 

Pfffffttt... It would take 3 years of constant coding to get BF1942 anywhere near a tactical game. And then you could call it WW2 Online! Woooo.

Nothings wrong with an arcade game. Why pretend it's something it's not?

News Comments > Tech Bits

2. Home of the brave... Dec 24, 2002, 10:05  Nimh 

Less government they say... Fiscally responcable they say... Protect privacy they say... Patriot act they say...

What a crock of crap. They don't advocate Republican ideals! What party is in the White house??? The Mossolini party?

News Comments > DirectX 9.0 Released

17. Re: Uh - oh Dec 20, 2002, 12:57  Nimh 

@13

The article is completely wrong. The SDK is released and the DX version says "final" for every file used.

I think the "inquirer" needs to change there name to "enquirer."

News Comments > Impossible Creatures Gold

4. No subject Dec 18, 2002, 15:37  Nimh 

I want my monkey man!

News Comments > Vietcong Multiplayer Demo

19. Re: Ok Dec 14, 2002, 00:26  Nimh 

Get your pecker out of your cereal bowl little boy.

Deadly Dozen has better exterior environments fan boy, period.

News Comments > Vietcong Multiplayer Demo

16. Re: Ok Dec 13, 2002, 22:13  Nimh 

Deadly Dozen environments look much better than these, IMO. Also th emovement gave me a slight motion sickness, I've never had that before.

I did like the helicopter.. It was crispy. And also the way the player character would hold the gun when right against an opject. That was a nice touch.

News Comments > Playboy Game Unveiled

27. Re: No thanks Dec 11, 2002, 15:13  Nimh 

Gosh, some of you guys are so holier-than-thou. The concept is unusual, but that doesn't mean the game will suck. There are plenty of ways it could be a good game and plenty of ways it could be bad... the license doesn't make the game.

It'll suck. The nature of p0rn is not one of intellectual achievement. The attraction to most games is the satisfaction of mastering the system of the game itself. Never the two shall meet. Sex being an urge, gaming being journey.

Sure a game can have sexy elements but about sex? Never.... Unless you need to rub one off.

News Comments > etc.

7. Re: The suicide bombe game Dec 6, 2002, 16:07  Nimh 

Where's the complexity? The justification behind the action? That's just politics.

I can move on. How about Kissinger and the murder of 600,000 Cambodian citizens? I bet that was a real "complex" decision also. And I bet it would be a great video game.

I'll never figure it out. I guess it's some sort of perversion of patrotism.

It's the same shoe, and amazingly... It's the same foot it's on. It's simply a matter of perspective.

BTW. My whole office played that game a couple months ago and we all had a great time. Fun game.

News Comments > etc.

5. Re: The suicide bombe game Dec 6, 2002, 14:48  Nimh 

Ohhh... I see. If you hold a gun then you're worthy to die. If you don't then you're "innocent".

Thanks for the qualification. I forgot the rules, shame on me. So then... The suicide game is similar to a game about dropping an Hydrogen bomb on Japan. Killing civilians, that's bad right?

News Comments > etc.

2. Re: THE SUICIDE BOMBE GAME Dec 6, 2002, 12:12  Nimh 

How is that game different than any other "kill some pixels with a gun type game?" A game is cool if you can kill some Arabs, a game is crass if you kill American interests?!? Typical...

8. Re: Happy Nov 21, 2002, 09:50  Nimh 

Happy Birthday Blue!

3. Re: Demo AVIs? Nov 19, 2002, 10:37  Nimh 

Do they even have a working board yet? I've seen a few pictures but I haven't seen any actual reviews yet, aside from the "paper" reviews.

News Comments > Mafia "European" Demo

1. LOL. Nov 19, 2002, 10:10  Nimh 

Fewer strip malls... heh.

11. Re: Two Questions Nov 18, 2002, 20:25  Nimh 

I'd personally never trust a percentage posted by Nvidia. If we followed all the "percentages" from all there driver updates we'd already have a GF5800 performance from our TNT2.

Wait until the NDA expires, then we'll see.

837 Comments. 42 pages. Viewing page 36.
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >