Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for fh

Real Name fh   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Nimh
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jan 17, 2001, 00:28
Total Comments 722 (Apprentice)
User ID 8716

User comment history
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Dog info. Mar 11, 2002, 11:05 Nimh

Blue... The ASPCA publishes a great book on dogs that has all sorts of medical information in it, it's a how to manual of sorts (http://www.petsmart.com/aspca/dog.main.shtml). Chocolate is quite deadly to dogs but it needs to be injested in large amounts. Trace amounts are fine (but not suggested). An entire bag will end in heart failure for a small dog.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > IGI 2 Preview
2. No subject Mar 10, 2002, 12:27 Nimh

I wonder if this version will have any support. Remember the first one? It had NO support.

News Comments > Enigma: Rising Tide Rises
2. Hmmm... Mar 8, 2002, 14:28 Nimh

At a quick glance it looked like "Enema: Rising Tide"...

Yuk!!!

6. Captions in Video Games Mar 8, 2002, 09:54 Nimh

Guys... go sign that petition in the "etc" section. Anything that has the ability to bring gaming to a larger audience is good for our kind. It also helps in the fight against all the negative PR the gaming industry receives. It'll take you 3 seconds.

News Comments > Morrowind Feature
8. No subject Feb 27, 2002, 12:06 Nimh

"STFU"... Well thought out and reasoned responce. I suppose that's why you're just another Anon. You're obviously a smart guy since you equate consumer knowledge to 90210.

As for the then and now comment. You're right but that doesn't excuse the behavior of the publisher. Bethesda is still looking for a hit, the hype machine is in overdrive, hopefully you kids will get what you want.

5. Wow Feb 26, 2002, 21:12 Nimh

I'm amazed. You can actually defend that type of behavior. Good job guys. Maybe someday you'll not get paid for 2 years of work and we can all stand by and say "You deserved it".

I know the developers, I know what happened. And... It sucked.

2. Echelon Feb 26, 2002, 16:28 Nimh

Let us not forget that Bethesda was the publisher that didn't pay those cats that made the Echelon game. Major un-cool, IMO.

News Comments > Neuro Announced
5. IL-2 Feb 26, 2002, 16:21 Nimh

yup... IL-2 is a real piece of poo. And here I thought it was the new benchmark for Sims.

News Comments > Afternoon Screenshots
1. Underworld... Feb 25, 2002, 13:26 Nimh

Step one... look at some of the models in the Underworld link. Notice anything odd?

Step two... Click the "jobs" link. Notice the postions available.

Ahha!!! Texture artist wanted! No fricken sh**.

4. Correction... Feb 5, 2002, 09:32 Nimh

It should've read...

Out of the Blue [08:58 AM EST (Hudson) February 05, 2002] - Viewing Comments

News Comments > IL-2 Sturmovik Updated Demo
9. Shataan Jan 23, 2002, 15:00 Nimh

Sorry about that. I saw your remark last night. I should've described the situation better. This fellow set the virtual f-stop on his digital camera. This allowed the picture to be taken over a longer time than an automatic shutter speed. This created the motion blur effect of the screen shots. Of course there's difference between that and a full blown screengrab, I should've explained it a bit better.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Mission Pack Q&A
2. right on Jan 22, 2002, 14:38 Nimh

And make the characters jump!!! We all know military troops circle straf in the heat of combat... Jeesh.

News Comments > IL-2 Sturmovik Updated Demo
4. Check this out! Jan 22, 2002, 14:35 Nimh

http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~tomh/il2/album1.html

Dude used a digital camera to make these in-game shots of IL-2. Best screens I've ever seen.

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Gothic Jan 22, 2002, 12:11 Nimh

I got gothic yesterday. Truely amazing. Awesome RPG, if that's your bag.

News Comments > The Druid King Demo
17. Re: game Jan 16, 2002, 18:26 Nimh

Wow... someone banned you from a forum?!?! With all the smart that comes squirting from your mouth I'm truely shocked. I bet you could write a letter to Pretzeldent Bush and get back on the forum, give it a try bud.

News Comments > Wolfenstein to Bust Punks
11. my 2 cents Jan 6, 2002, 12:01 Nimh

I had no problems with PB. It stopped the casual cheater, and I'd say that casual cheating was 95% all total cheating. I never had lag because of PB and the PB servers were usually the better ones because they were actually watched by admins.

News Comments > Medal of Honor Official SP Demo
5. Now that's billing... Jan 4, 2002, 23:41 Nimh

"the dean of Internet gaming news sites"

Wow... Great. Congrats Blue.

Did you ever think about releasing a monthly newstand version of Blue's news? I'm sure you could give it a subscription trial without much fuss. (email me, lol)

News Comments > World War II Online Patch
7. No subject Dec 21, 2001, 13:24 Nimh

"She's gone from suck to blow"

News Comments > Pool of Radiance Patches
4. Patch info request Dec 20, 2001, 20:12 Nimh

Yeah... Does this patch fix the horrible game play issues? Does it bring it closer to the D&D rule set? Or is it still borked?

6. Hudson Dec 20, 2001, 12:36 Nimh

I got a dachshund about 3 years ago and I went the route of cage training her. Some people think this is unfair to the animal but in reality it gives the dog a "den" to be safe in. During the day (when I'm at work) I let the dog have the run of two rooms, with access to the cage. She usually sleeps in the cage with the door open during the day. When I go to bed at night I close the door on the cage (w/ her inside). This setup makes both her and I happy. And... No puddles.

When she was a pup I had several puddle stomping adventures in socks. Squish... Yuk... and there's nothing nicer than stepping on a warm pile of shit too, in socks. I mention the sock part because, personally, I think it's much more disgusting. Bare feet can just hobble to the tub, socks need scrubbed...

722 Comments. 37 pages. Viewing page 35.
< Newer [ 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo