Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for fh

Real Name fh   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Nimh
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jan 17, 2001, 00:28
Total Comments 752 (Graduate)
User ID 8716

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Splinter Cell Patch

4. Re: ??? Feb 20, 2003, 17:31 Nimh

It's not scripted for the story, but the "entrance" itself may be scripted with regard to character movements. I'll look into it further.

Everyone has a heart, and its calling for something. And were all so sick and tired of seeing things as they are. ~Nick Cave
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Splinter Cell Patch

1. ??? Feb 20, 2003, 16:41 Nimh

I started playing this last night and I got to the office area where they bust into the office to come get you. Anyway... the dead guard in that room had a single grenade (first grenade I hope in the game). I decided to use it on the people running through the door... The grenade landed 12" from those dopes and it didn't hurt them?!?! They just walked in the room like it never occured.

Has anyone else had grenades that don't work? (in the PC version)

Everyone has a heart, and its calling for something. And were all so sick and tired of seeing things as they are. ~Nick Cave

News Comments > IL2: Forgotten Battles Gold

13. Re: sturmovik + radeon 9700 Feb 20, 2003, 08:27 Nimh

Yeah... The real game offers better fps. The emuled ISO one is limited.

Just contact Ubisoft tech support. They can really help with regard to this issue.
This comment was edited on Feb 20, 08:30.

News Comments > Echelon: Wind Warriors Demo

3. Re: :( Feb 19, 2003, 16:51 Nimh

IL2 is from Russia... It's American competition is CFS3. 'nuff said.

News Comments > Black Hawk Down Preview

20. Re: RE: #7 Feb 17, 2003, 22:17 Nimh

Like sands through an hour glass. Such are these the...

News Comments > Black Hawk Down Preview

13. RE: #7 Feb 17, 2003, 17:58 Nimh

You did say it was Clinton's poor intelligence. I think you meant it was the CIA's poor intelligence. No big deal, you didn't know.

News Comments > New Splinter Cell PC Demo

43. Re: Console Design shows,.. Feb 15, 2003, 15:12 Nimh

Head shot is lethal, regardless of alert status. The gun accuracy is rather poor. This forces you to get really close before firing. I think this was a good decission by the developer. It makes it a stealth game (which was the intent BTW)

News Comments > New IGI 2 Demo

18. Re: ATI Feb 14, 2003, 01:35 Nimh

I don't see how they could've fixed it in the 9700 but not in the 8500. Are the Catalyst drivers unified to a certain extent?

Oh well... It looks nice when you stare at a mountain and don't move. That's at least something I guess.

15. ATI Feb 13, 2003, 18:58 Nimh

Ok... I just tried it, it still has the shimmering textures. I have the latest ATI drivers installed by the way.

The flashing gives me a headache, it's pretty bad looking.

EDIT: I have a 8500 (after seeing the Jedi responce)
This comment was edited on Feb 13, 19:15.

News Comments > Out of the Blue

22. Re: DT Feb 13, 2003, 17:05 Nimh

Duct tape is porous, you can't create an airtight seal with it

Actually it is air tight. The "Duct" in Duct tape stands for air duct.

9. Re: Anyone try this yet? Feb 13, 2003, 12:02 Nimh

Sweet!

Despite the limited graphical goodies I really like the game play. The first IGI was really good, minus the bugs/non-save issues.

4. Re: Anyone try this yet? Feb 13, 2003, 11:36 Nimh

Is the ATI texture shimmer fixed???? huh huh huh?

News Comments > Game Movies

9. Re: Looking for Flight non-Sim Feb 12, 2003, 19:22 Nimh

"create a mission" sort of mode?

IL2 and FB both have quick mission modes. You can actually setup and save the config. so you don't have to redo it everytime.

News Comments > Humvee Assault Revealed

9. Re: sweet Feb 12, 2003, 13:51 Nimh

No word on the possibility of a parking lot assault module to simulate owning the consumer version of the Jeep replacement.

Just in... Expansion pack to feature the East Side Highway. PR says the expansion pack will guarantee high speed clenched sphincters and taunts that would make Tony Soprano blush.

News Comments > 3DMark 2003

25. Re: lighthousefiles Feb 11, 2003, 17:54 Nimh

dmbn41... When you publish your website you should use Mozilla as the testing bed. Mozilla follows all the html standards, so if it works well in that browser it'll also work well in IE.

Lighthousefiles is a bit hemmed up at the moment.

News Comments > IGI 2 MP Demo Redux

4. Re: Mirror Feb 10, 2003, 16:50 Nimh

And... Does it work with ATI cards now without the shimmering textures?

News Comments > 1503 A.D. Demo

2. Re: Skip it Feb 8, 2003, 00:41 Nimh

I'd say that 1503 is a mix of Age of _______ and Simcity. It really requires a solid economic situation at home before you can conquest.

News Comments > SimCity 4 Patch

19. Re: Patch Feb 7, 2003, 14:05 Nimh

Sorry I got jumpy Quboid. I saw "Of course I need the CD back in :(" Since this made you sad I assumed you didn't have the CD. And... If you didn't have the CD that means you had a warez version of the game.

News Comments > SimCity 4 Patch

13. Re: Patch Feb 7, 2003, 08:47 Nimh

I feel so bad for you Qubiod. How 'bout the rest of your guys? Yeah! That's what I thought.

News Comments > Enter the Matrix Website

7. Re: Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, etc.? Feb 4, 2003, 22:31 Nimh

Looks good. I like all the Latino characters in the screenshots. It looks like West Side Story - The Video Game.

752 Comments. 38 pages. Viewing page 30.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >