Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for fh

Real Name fh   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Nimh
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jan 17, 2001, 00:28
Total Comments 738 (Apprentice)
User ID 8716

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Mar 9, 2017, 20:07 Nimh

Stay tuned next quarter when Jeff Kaplan announces everyone's favorite Overwatch transgender character! Pre-op or post-op you ask? The clues are in the game! Get searching Overwatch fans!  

Everyone has a heart, and its calling for something. And were all so sick and tired of seeing things as they are. ~Nick Cave
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > AMD Ryzen Reviews
8. Re: AMD Ryzen Reviews Mar 2, 2017, 11:06 Nimh

Wow, Ryzen just demolishes on multithreaded applications, and at half the comparable Intel price (and this is without a windows driver or UEFI update)?!?

Glad to see AMD back.

Everyone has a heart, and its calling for something. And were all so sick and tired of seeing things as they are. ~Nick Cave

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 21, 2017, 12:34 Nimh

If they really wanted to screw you, you'd get 3 updates!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
41. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 9, 2017, 13:25 Nimh

Our Newburgh phone line received a phone call the other day. We were not there to pick up, but the caller ID email said it was from the correctional facility in Goshen. About 30 minutes later our phone provider called with instructions to unlock voice calls from correctional facilities. I guess it's a common scam.  

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
6. Re: Saturday Interviews Feb 5, 2017, 14:34 Nimh

eRe4s3r wrote on Feb 5, 2017, 08:12:
I don't see RPG's back in a big way.. when we look forward, what do we really have? Torment 2 and PoE2, I guess, and Mass Effect 4. And aside that?

Shadowrun, Divinity: Original Sin, Pillars of Eternity are all quite decent RPG's in the old school style.

News Comments > More Overwatch Cheaters Banned
2. Re: More Overwatch Cheaters Banned Feb 3, 2017, 09:45 Nimh

pleasant game environment for the majority of good players is of paramount importance to us

Have they never used there own match making system? I don't think anyone would call that pleasant.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 19, 2017, 14:59 Nimh

Sounds like a trick to get the "most viewed website during an inauguration" award.  

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
4. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jan 14, 2017, 13:27 Nimh

Beamer wrote on Jan 14, 2017, 12:36:
Nimh wrote on Jan 14, 2017, 12:19:
It's such a wonderful slight of hand.. the story is that Giuliani has a post in the incoming administration, which should set off all sorts of red flags. Nope.. let's talk about his website?!

A story saying that he's utterly unqualified is a sleight of hand?

Ok.

Yeah, I saw nothing in that article pointing to his qualifications or lack there of. If anything the website in question is just generic template from your typical low-end website reseller and has nothing to do with him aside from offering basic contact info. Uneasy

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
2. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jan 14, 2017, 12:19 Nimh

It's such a wonderful slight of hand.. the story is that Giuliani has a post in the incoming administration, which should set off all sorts of red flags. Nope.. let's talk about his website?!  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 13, 2017, 12:40 Nimh

Saw an interesting bit on Mexico yesterday. They've spent 2 billion trying to stabilize the Peso in the wake of Trump's wall nonsense. It's been proposed that they just go ahead and purchase Twitter and shut it down. Most likely cheaper in the long run, not to mention hilarious.  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
2. Re: Morning Interviews Jan 12, 2017, 13:08 Nimh

I am not disappointing in the least that Valve is not working on HL3. Crowbar and snark skins, cosmetic HEV drops, box/key micro-transactions and whatever gambling marketplace(s) that would crop up, are not worthy of the Half-Life name.  

News Comments > Overwatch Nerfs Detailed
6. Re: Overwatch Nerfs Detailed Jan 6, 2017, 13:09 Nimh

eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 6, 2017, 12:02:
Overall I still dislike Overwatch match-making as a whole though ;/ It's is by far the worst

+1 The feast/famine matchmaking is why I stopped playing. I know it's part of their "addictive gameplay" algorithm, but it's just not for me.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
8. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 31, 2016, 13:57 Nimh

The choice of words being used is so critical to this story. The argument was whether they were involved in social engineering via. the selective release of leaks/emails/whatever during the campaign. Now that argument is whether they tampered with election equipment/process? Was anyone even trying to prove that one?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2016, 13:32 Nimh

Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday you all!  

News Comments > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Plans
2. Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Plans Dec 22, 2016, 12:45 Nimh

As I recall they were limited by not having access to the source code, even with Oleg's direct assistance at times.

I hope Team Fusion (Simulations) can keep it together and find a revenue stream, and hopefully not by going to the pay-per-plane model. It's quite difficult to move a hobby/enthusiast team into a commercial venture without suffering some loss to quality and leadership.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
10. Re: Evening Tech Bits Dec 17, 2016, 16:00 Nimh

People have been delidding since the early days.. Intel doesn't even use solder anymore which makes it trivial. Am I missing something?  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 16, 2016, 11:21 Nimh

Vote in a bunch of people to break government's role in protecting people and providing a level playing field.. then point out just how broken/stupid the 'government' is during the next election cycle. Work into a lather, rinse and repeat. Thumbsup  

News Comments > No Man's Sky Patched
9. Re: No Man's Sky Patched Dec 7, 2016, 14:45 Nimh

Flatline wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 14:36:
Is this the patch that adds gameplay to the game?

1.1 made it a lot better, but it still not fully realized. If you are into survival and/or creative builder games then you will get some decent mileage out it (with either of the new game modes). Otherwise hold off for now.

News Comments > Overwatch Winter Event Next Week?
2. Re: Overwatch Winter Event Next Week? Dec 7, 2016, 12:23 Nimh

Phasenoise wrote on Dec 7, 2016, 11:03:
Which character gets the naughty santa helper outfit?

Roadhog!

News Comments > MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Announced
14. Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Announced Dec 4, 2016, 14:36 Nimh

The title got me.. but I stopped after reading Piranha Games.  

738 Comments. 37 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo