Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for El Pit

Real Name El Pit   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 29, 2000, 06:19
Total Comments 2204 (Senior)
User ID 7953

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Beyond Good & Evil for Free
3. Re: Beyond Good & Evil for Free Oct 12, 2016, 13:45 El Pit

Posts of people claiming it is not for free (because Ubiplay) and see themselves entitled to demand this being published drm-free for free at GOG coming up in 3... 2... 1... GOGOGO!  
Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Underrail: Expedition Announced
5. Re: Underrail: Expedition Announced Oct 11, 2016, 16:49 El Pit

MacLeod wrote on Oct 11, 2016, 12:19:
That means you use graph paper man! :p

Dr. Ian Malcolm: No, hold on. This isn't some game element that was obliterated by deforestation, or the building of a dam. Graph paper mapping had its shot, and nature selected it for extinction.

Some things should better stay extinct, they are not missed.

Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed
87. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 11, 2016, 09:46 El Pit

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 11, 2016, 04:46:
RE: Former CIG workers
There are no infidels at CIG. Never!
My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all
God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of believers.

RE: Doubters
Be assured. this game is safe, protected.
No I am not scared, and neither should you be!

RE: Stories about delays or cut features after the end of the feature creep
I blame Blue's News - they are marketing for the doubters!

Sorry, I really could not resist. Lol_dies

Source: http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
6. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 10, 2016, 16:51 El Pit

Somebody call Stephen Hawking and tell him that Samsung can make galaxies explode!  

51. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 10, 2016, 16:49 El Pit

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 15:10:
The great thing is that CIG has regular free-fly weeks that allow people to test out the game in its entirety.

Ehm... Huh

33. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 10, 2016, 14:26 El Pit

nin wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 14:07:
Creston wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 14:04:
Oh, is that all they have left to do? Q1 2017!

The key is to specify a month or season, but never an actual year...

Release: as early as New Year's Day
Year: not specified

Like this?

18. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 10, 2016, 11:27 El Pit

BadIronTree wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 11:08:
https://youtu.be/XuDj5v81Nd0?t=1h25m22s
<3 <3 <3

CIG is trying to pull THIS off in an MMO? With thousands of players in the same universe? No way. No. way. I want to be wrong about that but I am not.

14. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 10, 2016, 10:46 El Pit

Mordhaus wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 10:44:
Darks wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 10:42:
I suspect this topic will be the number one topic by days end. Guessing over 200 replies.

I'm not sure. It's reached a point now where this is to be expected.

Oversaturation. There is are many excrements in this sea, that its eco system has already collapsed and is overgrown with algae. We are far beyond critical mass.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
42. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 10, 2016, 10:45 El Pit

nin wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 09:33:
...and I wish there was an amazon text link I could click, instead of having to kill the adbblocker, reload the page, and then click the amazon button...

Blue, nin's idea is simple and brilliant. Could you or Frans please add this to your site?

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 10, 2016, 10:41 El Pit

Dentorro wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 10:29:
At least they don't deny the problem and are trying to resolve it.

Hope my recently bought Samsung TV does not catch fire

It is going to implode, resulting in a black hole! RUUUUUUN!!!

10. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 10, 2016, 10:38 El Pit

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 10:12:
I think I speak for everyone on bluesnews, when I say this delay comes as a complete surprise.

Where is this upvote button when you REALLY need it?

8. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 10, 2016, 10:38 El Pit

Shock! Surprise! Who would have guessed? 42 years of delay are part of the title, so...  

38. Re: Samsung stops production of Galaxy Note 7 Oct 10, 2016, 04:53 El Pit

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - the favorite cell phone of ISIS and Al Quaida breaking sales records in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya and elsewhere! Here is what satisfied customers have to say about the Galaxy Note 7: Kim Jong-un: "Best cell ever! Bought a million and will air-drop it for free all over South Korea!"  

37. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 10, 2016, 04:46 El Pit

Blue, thanks to you first of all! You are keeping this site on track, you are making this your life's work investing hours, days, weeks, months, years, aaaand *drum rolls, fanfares* DECADES (!!!) into this site. Thanks, man, for not giving in to blingbling and glitter like so many other sites that have already closed up after going for the quick buck. And thanks to Frans, of course, for working on the hiccups whenever technical things get out of hand. Cheers, mates! And here's to another 20 years! Drinkers Party2 Number1  

News Comments > Wasteland 3 Funded; Stretch Goals Detailed
1. Re: Wasteland 3 Funded; Stretch Goals Detailed Oct 8, 2016, 15:28 El Pit

Morningstar? How about K.I.T.T.? Although I'd rather have the Pussy Wagon from Kill Bill Vol. 1, Trump's favorite car!  

News Comments > Dungeon Keeper Free on Origin
22. Re: Dungeon Keeper Free on Origin Oct 8, 2016, 13:01 El Pit

jdreyer wrote on Oct 7, 2016, 13:22:
El Pit wrote on Oct 7, 2016, 11:51:
The Half Elf wrote on Oct 7, 2016, 11:21:
Creston wrote on Oct 7, 2016, 11:02:
when Peter Molyneux could still be considered a promise keeper

HEEEYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *tappity tappity*

Shots fired!

So Peter Molyneux and Sean Murray walk into an imaginary bar....

...and meet Chris Roberts.

Man, this sound like the prologue to the apocalypse! Outtahere Rotfl

Not the apocalypse. That would require something to happen. It's more like they promise the apocalypse, but only manage to break a few dishes instead.

You're making me feel safe again. I no longer fear them starting a kickstarter to finance... THE APOCALYPSE! (Is there anything like an "Early Access" to Apocalypse?! Or an "Early Bird Reward"? An alpha or beta version of the Apocalypse? Sounds kind of wrong somehow.)

News Comments > Mafia III Released
22. Re: Mafia III Released Oct 8, 2016, 12:55 El Pit

Paranoid Jack wrote on Oct 8, 2016, 11:26:
When they announced that Idris Elba would play the iconic Gunslinger, Roland Deschain, some people got all frothy at the mouth. I can understand that for three decades or so Roland was a white guy but that was in the books. This is the screen adaptation and Idris has everything it takes to pull off this role except being white which has no impact on the part in my opinion.

It's another iteration of Roland. If you read the books, you know what they are aiming at.

Spoiler:
It's one of the other attempts of Roland to reach the Tower. Elements of the story change with each new attempt, so there is no contradiction in Roland being of African descent. Othere characters could change sex and race, too.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
10. Re: Evening Safety Dance Oct 8, 2016, 10:29 El Pit

Russian Media News: Hillary Clinton used a private mail server for secret and top secret emails.
US people: Outrageous! Burn her alive!
US Media News: Putin ordered the occupation of the Eastern Ukraine and the bombing of civilians in Aleppo resulting in thousands of innocent people being torn to pieces.
Russian people: Whatever. Putin is muy macho.

If you ever wanted to see how different Russian and US cultures are, there it is. Right there.

EDIT:
US Media News: George W. Bush lied and used sources well known to be fake to start the war on Iraq resulting in thousands of people from a lot of countries being killed in action, murdered, beheaded, and resulting in a huge terror campaign all over Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and so on.
US People: He's a cowboy. It's alright.
US Media News: Bill Clinton had an affair with a White House intern.
US People: IMPEACH HIM! Worst thing that ever happened!!!

That made a lot of people outside the US scratch their heads lacking understanding for why the people judge so differently. After what had happened to Bill Clinton, pretty much everyone outside the US expected GWB to be impeached or at least dragged in front of a judge for what he had done, but no. Nothing.

This comment was edited on Oct 8, 2016, 10:38.

News Comments > Dungeon Keeper Free on Origin
11. Re: In other news, Origin is once again... Oct 7, 2016, 13:13 El Pit

Jagacademy wrote on Oct 7, 2016, 12:29:
In other news, Origin is once again offering a free $5 game.

Sorry, still not downloading it.

Exactly. They should offer a $50 game for free. No, wait, all games for free. Because... REASONS!

Who are you people?! Please move on to some console games board. Kthxbye.

News Comments > Mafia III Framerate Concerns
32. Re: Mafia III Framerate Concerns Oct 7, 2016, 11:54 El Pit

Quinn wrote on Oct 7, 2016, 10:49:
xXStellarDadXx wrote on Oct 7, 2016, 09:32:
Sad thing is im hearing the torrent version has no 30fps frame lock...and yes i did buy the game..

As far as I can tell, there is no torrent version online.

There is, unfortunately for the people behind the game. But I haven't read anything about it coming without a frame lock yet.

2204 Comments. 111 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo