Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for El Pit

Real Name El Pit   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 29, 2000, 06:19
Total Comments 2205 (Senior)
User ID 7953

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Released - No Season Pass
8. Re: Titanfall 2 Released - No Season Pass Oct 28, 2016, 12:29 El Pit

Leeloo multiseasonpass  
Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
10. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 28, 2016, 10:21 El Pit

Aren't we over those touchy touchy things yet? Oh, it's Apple. The followers will praise them and throw money at them. Sorry, forgot about the cult following.  
Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 24, 2016, 17:47 El Pit

Okay, hiphop usually leaves me cold, but this track by Zack de la Rocha (former singer of Rage Against The Machine) should be part of a night drive soundtrack for GTA V. This is DOPE!

https://soundcloud.com/zackdelarocha/digging-for-windows

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
12. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Oct 23, 2016, 11:03 El Pit

While the few rich parts of the world think about AI and its dangers, in all the poor countries of the world people pack up their things and move to the rich countries trying to get a piece of the pie. They are the majority, they are billions. What happens next might result in no AI ever being developed because the world (of homo sapiens) will change so much that any development on AI will come to a halt until it is clear if we are heading for global human disaster or a reboot.

My bet is on disaster (with maybe tens of millions of years of evolution until another dominant species takes over), but I hope it is a reboot.

Brilliant BBC tv movie from 1990 (!): https://youtu.be/s3kByU-UNms
The March

News Comments > Star Citizen Free Fly
15. Re: Star Citizen Free Fly Oct 22, 2016, 05:50 El Pit

Star Citizen - the production is the game, not the finished product. Star Citizen is process-oriented, not goal-oriented. The followers know this, all other people need to accept this.  

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization VI Released
5. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization VI Released Oct 21, 2016, 11:51 El Pit

Jivaro wrote on Oct 21, 2016, 11:37:
Amazon has let me down for the first time...

Not getting my 25th Anniversary edition until the 25th because of some sort of shipping delay. It might be a blessing in disguise given my current infatuation with Divinity: Original Sin at the moment. I didn't get to DOS until 2 weeks ago and I have found it hard to play much of anything else since.

Even my *gasp* Madden time has suffered! The horror!!

Take your time and enjoy D:OS. The beta for D:OS2 has started a while ago, but the finished game won't be released in 2016. Enough time for you to go for Madden and Civ VI between the games.

News Comments > Nintendo Switch Announced
13. Re: Nintendo Switch Announced Oct 20, 2016, 13:42 El Pit

Nintendo's Switch is gonna make you its.. Hm... Rhyming isn't one of my strengths. John Romero, could you lend a hand?  

News Comments > DOOM Free Update 4
4. Re: DOOM Free Update 4 Oct 20, 2016, 12:22 El Pit

My VDSL crapped out last week, so now I can't play Doom because I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD 12 GB. Currently I'm at 1.8 mbit/s, so... I'm out. I know, personal problem.  

News Comments > David Brevik Joins Path of Exile
7. Re: David Brevik Joins Path of Exile Oct 19, 2016, 12:48 El Pit

"one of David's main roles will be to help launch the action/RPG in China"

Wow, exciting. Bored

News Comments > Star Control: Origins Announced
3. Re: Star Control: Origins Announced Oct 18, 2016, 14:31 El Pit

For a moment, I read Star Citizen: Origins, and expected Chris Roberts to kickstart the prequel to Star Citizen.  

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles
11. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles Oct 18, 2016, 10:48 El Pit

nin wrote on Oct 18, 2016, 09:39:
AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

I'll let you guys know how awesome it is!

If it was any good, it would be released for pc!

Nobody enjoys getting xboned (without proper lubrication), and when uncle Sony drops by to babysit and starts playstationing in your diapers... BAH! NO!

14. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2016, 17:52 El Pit

Det. William 'Billy' Rosewood: You know, it says here that by the time the average American is fifty, he's got five pounds of undigested red meat in his bowels. (Beverly Hills Cop, 1984)

32 years later... make that ten pounds?

News Comments > More Red Dead Redemption Teasing?
25. Re: More Red Dead Redemption Teasing? Oct 17, 2016, 17:49 El Pit

nin wrote on Oct 17, 2016, 16:57:
Lorcin wrote on Oct 17, 2016, 16:47:
...silhouettes of several cowboys...

Did you just assume their gender????

Serious question, no joke: What's the non gender term? CowPeople? Cowhumans? Maybe Cowhands?

Cowards?

News Comments > GOG.com Adding Two-Step Logins
7. Re: GOG.com Adding Two-Step Logins Oct 16, 2016, 13:56 El Pit

GOG improves its authentication process...

GOG: Dear customer, please ejactulate on your touchscreen, so that we can identify you genome.

5 Minutes later...

GOG: Just kidding! JUST KIDDING!!! Okay, now kiss the screen!

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption Tease?
3. Re: Red Dead Redemption Tease? Oct 16, 2016, 12:29 El Pit

Cutter wrote on Oct 16, 2016, 12:24:
A new game and updated port of RDR would make me a very happy Cutter.

FTFY!

News Comments > New WoW Game Director
2. Re: New WoW Game Director Oct 14, 2016, 10:54 El Pit

nin wrote on Oct 14, 2016, 10:42:
With the recent departures, makes me wonder where bliz will be in 10 years, and what it will look like...

Annual Call of Diablo games? New WoW games every 5 or 6 years with the predecessor going offline after the new WoW has been released?

6. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 14, 2016, 10:50 El Pit

May I be the one to dramatically lower the intellectual level? I absolutely love Ash vs. Evil Dead. Childish, totally over the top, hilarious, going beyond everything that is decent, and with only one goal: to make you laugh your ass off while shaking your head in denial of what you have just watched.  

News Comments > No Man's Sky Patch Update
20. Re: No Man's Sky Patch Update Oct 13, 2016, 04:26 El Pit

Rigs wrote on Oct 13, 2016, 04:03:
I hear a lot that Sean 'lied' to everyone. I really honestly don't think that's the case. [...] hoping if he says the right thing, he'll get out of the death trap, he (admittedly) put himself in.

So in other words, he did not tell the truth but said what everybody wanted to hear. Not telling the truth could also be called... Ah, whatever. Did not buy the game but still got it on my wish list in case they will patch it into something more interesting. One can hope. But should not lie about hopes being actually already reality.

News Comments > Beyond Good & Evil for Free
25. Re: Beyond Good & Evil for Free Oct 13, 2016, 01:34 El Pit

El Pit wrote on Oct 12, 2016, 13:45:
Posts of people claiming it is not for free (because Ubiplay) and see themselves entitled to demand this being published drm-free for free at GOG coming up in 3... 2... 1... GOGOGO!

I KNEW IT! King

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
1. Re: Hardware Reviews Oct 12, 2016, 18:01 El Pit

Mafia III on Eurogamer.net

Blue, wrong category, I guess.

2205 Comments. 111 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo