Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for El Pit

Real Name El Pit   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 29, 2000, 06:19
Total Comments 3205 (Veteran)
User ID 7953

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Sep 13, 2017, 01:35 El Pit

The Ewoks are "Porgs" this time and look like penguins with huge baby eyes.

Star Wars ended in 1983.

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Op Ed
22. Re: Op Ed Sep 12, 2017, 13:26 El Pit

Gamer's Asperger!

I don't run around throwing F-bombs, but I will NEVER bow to this hilarious politically correct speech police everywhere.

FUCKING LANGUAGE NAZIS!

Oops.

News Comments > Outcast - Second Contact Trailer
5. Re: Outcast - Second Contact Trailer Sep 12, 2017, 03:43 El Pit

Cutter Slade, setting foot on a new planet and singing "Oooooh Canadaaaaaa." WOW! Instant buy!  

News Comments > No More Arkham Games?
9. Re: No More Arkham Games? Sep 12, 2017, 03:41 El Pit

Ravenus wrote on Sep 12, 2017, 02:35:
They're probably shifting from Conroy to Ben Affleck (or a BA clone) for future Batman games that will tie-in with the DCCU.

Oh... my... god... Please don't. Do not remind DC fans of those cinematic failures. Wonder Woman was the only movie that was okay (the first two thirds were good, the final third was as bad as all the current DC movies), but Batfleck? Really? No. Just no. There are many, many great Batman comics that can be used as a background for new games, so WB could produce many more great Batman games. But I am afraid that they will go with Ravenus' plan to support the fledgling current DC movies universe resulting in lackluster games AND movies.

News Comments > Star Citizen 3.0 "Akin to Early Access"
7. Re: Star Citizen 3.0 Sep 11, 2017, 11:33 El Pit

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Sep 11, 2017, 10:55:
Has anyone actually been downloading the updates lately? I can't be bothered to do the updates, even on my fiber connection. I'll start playing when the game is at the point Elite was in Alpha.

How old are you? Over 40? Damn, then you will never see the day SC is anywhere close to Elite's Alpha. Unless you reach 120, of course.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
6. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 8, 2017, 18:19 El Pit

DangerDog wrote on Sep 8, 2017, 17:37:
The next module they're going to work on is using the toilet in exacting detail.

I hope they are working on correct physics for the pieces of excrement floating through space.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
3. Re: Morning Interviews Sep 8, 2017, 13:17 El Pit

Star Citzizen: Ships for Sheep!  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Joins Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan
5. Re: Duke Nukem Joins Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan Sep 7, 2017, 13:30 El Pit

Next: Gordon Freeman  

News Comments > L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files Announced
10. Re: L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files Announced Sep 7, 2017, 13:20 El Pit

I could not read/understand the faces of the interrogated people - they looked just too artificial to me. I had to use a walkthrough to solve the cases because of this.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
35. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 6, 2017, 02:31 El Pit

Trevorrow is out as director of Star Wars: Episode IX. There have been rumours about him and Kennedy not getting along very well for a few weeks, so it is not a big surprise. With so many Star Wars movies having troubles (massive reshoots, directors replaced during the shoot, and so on) I wonder when will Disney step in and force choke Kennedy out of the way.  

News Comments > American McGee's Alice 3 Pitch
8. Re: American McGee's Alice 3 Pitch Sep 5, 2017, 03:48 El Pit

American McGee's American McGee proudly presents American McGee's kickstarter for American McGee's Alice American McGee's 3. Brought to you by American McGee. Signed: American McGee  

News Comments > Morning Previews
1. Re: Morning Previews Sep 1, 2017, 10:29 El Pit

If even Limit Theory is released before Star Citizen, then there is the final proof that Star Citizen will NEVER see the light of day in the promised state.

Still not sure yet, though, that LT will get a real release either. We'll see. It is a very interesting snail race!

News Comments > Aquanox: Deep Descent Trailer
4. Re: Aquanox: Deep Descent Trailer Aug 31, 2017, 12:11 El Pit

GIMME! GIMME! GIMME NOW! WANT!!! CAN I HAVE IT NOW?!!! GIMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!  

News Comments > Sonic Mania DRM Issues
3. Re: Sonic Mania DRM Issues Aug 30, 2017, 11:30 El Pit

I don't know much about Denuvo - what is the problem with it? Does it forbid offline gameplay?

In general: all DRM for games is to protect the game IN THE FIRST WEEKS because this is where most games either make a profit or go down in flames. I cannot accuse a game developer to try and make some money of what it has released. So, if the DRM gets cracked a few weeks later, it means that the game had the chance to make some money. Nothing can compete with FREE (in this case: cracked).

Of course, this means that it should never be a DRM like the horrible Starforce back in the day. This thing was definitely something that had to die in a fire. Slowly.

News Comments > XCOM 2: War of the Chosen for Windows Released
39. Re: XCOM 2: War of the Chosen for Windows Released Aug 30, 2017, 02:26 El Pit

Rhett wrote on Aug 29, 2017, 12:10:
as opposed to $40 retail for USA, and $30 on sale at GMG

It is only 5% off at GMG for me. What am I doing wrong? Well, in this case I will wait for a sale. Got dozens of games on my backlist to play, so I can wait for a more reasonable price.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 29, 2017, 09:57 El Pit

Guys, whoever paid to watch this travesty must get his brain checked. A 49-0 multiple world champion vs. a 0-0 boxing newbie (MMA champion with no boxing experience) - what... the... hell...?! No real boxing fan has watched this, this was really a bout for casual fans and people who thought this would be a fair competition.  

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Trailer
16. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Trailer Aug 29, 2017, 08:52 El Pit

Cutter wrote on Aug 28, 2017, 20:40:
Hope it's better than DOS. I dunno why buy DOS was pretty meh for me. Tried to get through it several times and just got bored and quit at some point along the way.

I absolutely loved DOS. The best kickstarter game I have ever invested in. I hope DOS2 will be just as good if not better.

News Comments > X4: Foundations Announced
13. Re: X4: Foundations Announced Aug 28, 2017, 13:52 El Pit

I don't get it. Many fans of X (up to X3) ask for the same. More of the same? Really?

I am still waiting for a new Privateer. Not a economy sim, no MMO, just a real single-player space adventure sim. (Cue all the Squadron 42 posts coming up!) Is there really no market anymore for a game like Privateer? With a good story and lots of space exploration, buying new ships (no, not setting up trade routes and building space stations, thank you, no fiddling around with this tedious stuff), weapons, shields... Where is our savior making this happen? (Cue CR and CIG - I want a game, not a game of promises by a snake oil salesman). Disney, EA, how about a "Han Solo" game where you start as a small time pirate and become Han Solo and get the Millennium Falcon close to the end? Before meeting Luke and Leia?

News Comments > Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation
43. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 27, 2017, 15:17 El Pit

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Aug 27, 2017, 14:17:
"In the latest twist to the Star Citizen saga, Cloud Imperium decides to give all of it's backers facials at Gamescom2017. The crowd was overly enthusiastic about their facials, with one proclaiming 'In an ideal universe Chris Roberts would be bending me over all day!' The event ended in uproarious applause as Miley Cyrus made a guest appearance to 'wipe down the loads' as the guests exited the arena."

As Miley said: "You gotta come before you leave."

News Comments > Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation
40. Re: Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation Aug 27, 2017, 13:33 El Pit

Facials! Immershun! Buy ships, guys, BUY SHIPSSSSSSSS$$$$$$!

This is a financial black hole. It is endless and will suck every single cent in that is coming close to it producing nothing of note.

3205 Comments. 161 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo