Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for El Pit

Real Name El Pit   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 29, 2000, 06:19
Total Comments 2876 (Senior)
User ID 7953

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition Revealed
20. Re: Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition Revealed Nov 21, 2017, 16:05 El Pit

FloorPie wrote on Nov 21, 2017, 15:39:
Meh. Maybe when it goes on sale in a couple of years for $5. Beamdog's nonsense with the BG storyline stuff annoyed me. Hordes of the Underdark though is great. If I remember right clerics were OP, I played a F/C and had great fun in that expansion.

Oh, I forgot about that. Yes, I wonder how they will try to inject some modern politics into NWN... A mad president?

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2017, 10:21 El Pit

Happy birthday, Blue. Try to take off some time with Mrs. Blues and enjoy your day.  

News Comments > Valve Reviewing Review Reviews
1. Re: Valve Reviewing Review Reviews Nov 21, 2017, 10:19 El Pit

I am sure Russia is behind the abuse of the Steam review system!  

News Comments > Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition Revealed
1. Re: Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition Revealed Nov 21, 2017, 10:08 El Pit

I am looking forward to this and I think Cutter will like this, too.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Controversy Affects EA Stock and NFS Payback
13. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Controversy Affects EA Stock and NFS Payback Nov 20, 2017, 23:34 El Pit

eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 20, 2017, 23:29:
RedEye9 wrote on Nov 20, 2017, 20:34:
Is there a limit on how many times a company can win "Worst Company in America"?

No idea, but worst company in America is most definitely EquifAx

See what I did there?

26. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 20, 2017, 16:12 El Pit

For the wonderful Sharon Tate, her unborn baby, her friends, and all other victims: rest in piss, Manson. Face down.  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2017, 02:26 El Pit

For those about to rock... WE SALUTE YOU!  

News Comments > ESA Seeking Final Disabilities Access Waiver Extension
20. Re: ESA Seeking Final Disabilities Access Waiver Extension Nov 19, 2017, 02:25 El Pit

EA is planning lootboxes which occassionally contain ACS functions. So take a gamble, dear EA fans with disabilities! YAY!  

News Comments > Into the Black
10. Re: Into the Black Nov 18, 2017, 05:44 El Pit

jdreyer wrote on Nov 18, 2017, 02:23:
eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 17, 2017, 23:03:
This is the only good use for military equipment, at least nobody got hurt in the process.

A bunch of 10-year-olds got hurt, laughing so hard they fell over and hit their heads.

It they hit their heads hard, they might vote for someone like Trump in the future... I can feel a conspiracy theory coming up!

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Launches
69. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Launches Nov 18, 2017, 05:41 El Pit

DarkCntry wrote on Nov 18, 2017, 05:35:
I decided to Redbox this to play the only thing I really care about, the campaign...5 and a half hours later we're left on an obvious cliffhanger for DLC and nothing else to show for it...almost felt like a waste of my time.

I don't know what it is about the game, but nothing really felt more than 'meh'. The graphics were just the same as the previous title, albeit still nice, the space combat was tighter than the last but still very underwhelming, and the story was far more predictable than anything I've played in the last year...

All in all, I am pretty glad that I used Redbox...and I even had a discount for it to boot, so it cost absolutely nothing for me.

It did cost you the discount which you could have used on something else/better.

21. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Launches Nov 17, 2017, 14:14 El Pit

I wonder what is going on with EA right now. Emergency EA CEO conference with Disney? Why the whales didn't want to get hunted? What went wrong? They must be afraid because their customers stood up to them and the pay2win system. Nothing is worse than fans that are no longer fanatic enough to accept torture.  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 17, 2017, 13:38 El Pit

Nucas wrote on Nov 17, 2017, 11:57:
so ben affleck is batman but only in "the official dc movies", and they want to make more batman movies, but with a different guy?

Pssst... It is DC and Warner, so you should not try to understand what they do. It is beyond reason - your head might explode. Just like Sony and the Spider-Man reboots and now the "Spiderverse" - I think the DC movie universe and the new Spiderverse are run by the same people who all live in very dark rooms with not much oxygene. This explains all of those ideas, doesn't it?

15. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Launches Nov 17, 2017, 13:34 El Pit

As I have written before, I am going to buy it in a year or two for $5 for the short single-player campaign only. If EA wants more money, they could work on a true single-player game but this will only happen after the release of both Half-Life 3 and Star Citizen, I am sure.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Real-Money Transactions Disabled
30. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Real-Money Transactions Disabled Nov 17, 2017, 02:04 El Pit

"The ability to purchase crystals in-game will become available at a later date"

Translation: We will wait until you all have bought it because of this TEMPORARY change and will just turn it on again in a few weeks. Buy, people - BUY!!! Did we listen? Yes, but not to you but to our shareholders.

News Comments > WWI Shooter Tannenberg Released
1. Re: WWI Shooter Tannenberg Released Nov 16, 2017, 11:41 El Pit

Damn, another multiplayer only shooter. Oh, well, I am still hoping for a good World War I single-player shooter. Maybe in 2018 to honor the end of WWI in 1918?  

News Comments > Far Cry 5 Shows off Virtual Montana
6. Re: Far Cry 5 Shows off Virtual Montana Nov 15, 2017, 02:40 El Pit

EA, how about copying some Ubi work for a Star Wars: FarCry? Spanning different planets? Sorry, I forgot: single-player. Right, you are not about storytelling.

Man, I wish I hadn't been right back when Disney announced they sold the SW license to EA.

6. Re: John Carpenter’s ‘The Thing’: The Story of an SF Horror Game-Changer. Nov 13, 2017, 11:48 El Pit

MajorD wrote on Nov 13, 2017, 10:43:
'The Thing' is one of my favorite John Carpenter films, and this is a great article/link.

+1 The Thing was a gorefest, but much more it was extremely exciting. Mild science fiction and hard horror put in a blender - perfect mix!

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Nov 11, 2017, 15:25 El Pit

I enjoyed all Crysis games but liked FarCry better. The first FarCry was gorgeous and I had fun until I reached the mutants (or aliens or wahtever).

In Crysis, I liked working with the special powers of the suit. Lots of fun.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 11, 2017, 05:12 El Pit

People in power think they can get away with anything. Now, for a while, they will be called out. This will be over soon and the casting couches will creak again.  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
5. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 11, 2017, 04:49 El Pit

CCP dev on board of the Titanic: "No, this ship can not sink!"

He was seen jumping off board a second later.

2876 Comments. 144 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo