Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for El Pit

Real Name El Pit   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 29, 2000, 06:19
Total Comments 2204 (Senior)
User ID 7953

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
69. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 9, 2016, 01:55 El Pit

SlimRam wrote on Nov 9, 2016, 01:52:
Seems like it's time to practice sayin' "President Trump". With that said, I think it's safe to say this is the first First Lady I would actually nail.

Go and grab her. Do it the Trump way!

When the world thought that you can go no lower than George W. Bush, Trump happened... I want an impeachment process started IMMEDIATELY! I know the Republicans don't accept presidential sexual misbehavior, so go for Trump, Republicans! Rotfl

Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

67. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 8, 2016, 23:56 El Pit

In Europe, today is 09-11-2016...

Some US citizens might want to flee the country. Move to Germany, I heard they take everyone.

I liked Trump's slogan "Make America White Again!" the most.

He will grab the statue of liberty by the pussy because she is just another bitch, right? Theresa May and Angela Merkel might want to stay away from him.

Dear white trailer park people, your dream has become true: the borderwall to Mexico will be built and the Mexicans won't take away your working places anymore! Please meet at a plantation close to your trailer park tomorrow at 5 a.m. and start your dream job as a cotton or orange picker that has just become available! Devilish

This comment was edited on Nov 9, 2016, 01:45.

Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.

News Comments > Win10 Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Refund Over Player Counts?
21. Re: Win10 Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Refund Over Player Counts? Nov 8, 2016, 16:08 El Pit

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Nov 8, 2016, 15:14:
Theo wrote on Nov 8, 2016, 12:18:
In this case its not microsofts fault the UWP platform supports playing with other PC's (and xbox's for that matter); activision chose not to include it. Microsoft also offered up the refunds with no stress straight up with no fuss and next to no internet prompting.

but its cooler to troll MS right? who needs the truth?
Microsoft should refuse to allow the game on the platform without PC support or at the very least warn people on the store page. Imagine buying a pair of scissors only to find out they don't cut 99% of paper. As it stands it's not acceptable to simply offer a refund after the fact.

Compared to the Star Citizen promises, though...

22. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 8, 2016, 14:09 El Pit

Today is the best day to watch the movie Bob Roberts. It pretty much explains everything people need to know about presidential races.  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 8, 2016, 12:09 El Pit

nin wrote on Nov 8, 2016, 10:50:
RedEye9 wrote on Nov 8, 2016, 10:41:
Nothing to fear, the idiocy that was trump will fade away and normalcy will return.

I wish I had your optimism. The crazies that support him will be back in 4 years...they're not going to magically disappear.

nin, psssst... Put something into their tea when the Trumpists have another party! Some LSD might totally change their horizon and point of view.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 7, 2016, 17:02 El Pit

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Nov 7, 2016, 15:52:
So, everyone's going to sell their NVIDIA cards and switch to AMD in protest right? I mean, we all know telemetry of any kind is basically the same as having the NSA watching everything you do right? Right?

It is part of the deal the US government has with our alien overlords that landed in Texax back in the late 1940s. Nvidia is actually the name of the planet they come from. Or it's the name of the most public tv series on their home planet.

Instead of editing the registry, you might also just wear a tinfoil hat. It really helps! Honestly! Also, buy AMD products. AMD is great, their hardware is pretty slow, but it works not only as a pc component but at the same time as a heating system! Eat this, evil Nvidians!

11. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2016, 13:42 El Pit

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 7, 2016, 12:17:
Cubs won... why would I need to vote? LET THE WORLD END ALREADY! (well not until Red Dead 2 ships, but still....)

Sorry, HElf, but the world will only end the day RDR is released for PC. So... Despite the Cubs' win, the signs are clear: the world is NEVER gonna end. Which gives you time to vote, so... Take your cross. No, wait, make your cross. That's better.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2016, 11:22 El Pit

Happy voting, guys! Decide who you think is the lesser evil and VOTE! Don't just stand there saying "Won't change anything", because then you have also made a choice and it is definitely the worst. So - please VOTE! Thank you... for VOTING.  

News Comments > Beholder Next Week
15. Re: Beholder Next Week Nov 6, 2016, 04:36 El Pit

A strong man in the lead is always the solution! RE: North Korea, China, not so long ago Iraq, Egypt, Lybia, decades ago Germany, Russia... Yes, one strong guy governments always work out well and solve all the problems. These strong men are always fans of "final solutions" like high walls, minefields, concentration camps, huge military expenses...  

News Comments > More BlizzCon Announcement Details
10. Re: More BlizzCon Announcement Details Nov 5, 2016, 11:28 El Pit

descender wrote on Nov 5, 2016, 11:03:
I've played 400+ hours of D3 and the last thing I ever gave a shit about was the setting and surrounding graphics where I was killing things. Are you really spending that time looking at what hallway you are walking down? Why is it so important that the area look different if it makes literally no other difference in gameplay?

Wow. So 320x200 without any textures would be alright with you? Well, not me. I like eye candy. And yes, the settings and surroundings are pretty often what make games interesting to me. Otherwise, many games would be gray grindfests. Or corridors where you shoot at bitmaps. No, thanks. Had that, will never go back.

News Comments > Abandon Ship Announced
2. Re: Abandon Ship Announced Nov 3, 2016, 16:28 El Pit

Kxmode wrote on Nov 3, 2016, 12:42:
: The Chris Roberts Story

Wow! I just wanted to write "A game about developers leaving CIG", but kudos to you.

News Comments > SAG-AFTRA Picketing WB Games Today
2. Re: SAG-AFTRA Picketing WB Games Today Nov 3, 2016, 13:22 El Pit

EA counter: Batman: The Silent Movie Game (also available in black and white)

Eat this, SAG-AFTRA! Laugh2

Then again - a b/w silent Batman game might be actually interesting!

9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 1, 2016, 16:06 El Pit

Gunnar is second only to Reeves with his Superman impersonisation! Honestly!  

News Comments > Steven Seagal Joins World of Warships
17. Re: Steven Seagal Joins World of Warships Nov 1, 2016, 16:04 El Pit

Seagal outweighs the biggest Chinese warships by hundreds of tons! He will sink them by just looking at them!  

News Comments > Origin Coming Back to Myanmar
5. Re: Origin Coming Back to Myanmar Oct 31, 2016, 15:32 El Pit

Babe, please come back! Won't hit you again, I promise! I'm a different company now, honey! WORD!  

News Comments > THQ Nordic Acquires NovaLogic Franchises
16. Re: THQ Nordic Acquires NovaLogic Franchises Oct 31, 2016, 15:04 El Pit

jdreyer wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 13:58:
Lorcin wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 13:19:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 12:20:
jam777 wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 11:39:
Tachyon: The Fringe was fun. It would be great to see a new one if Bruce Campbell still did the voice-overs.

This times infinity hojillion.

Quick lets start a kickstarter!!!

or not - but I would love a sequel.

Or a constantly rolling fundraiser that goes on for years without releasing a finished product. I bet you could raise $100M easy.

Yeah, Tachyon needs an RTS and a MOBA mode, and a collectible card based RPG system (cards via microtransactions available)! Man, $150M - no problem. Turn it into a pseudo-religious movement! BECOME THE PRESIDENT! Oops, sorry, forget about the last one.

News Comments > Windows 10 Adds Offline Gaming
33. Re: Windows 10 Adds Offline Gaming Oct 30, 2016, 10:09 El Pit

MacLeod wrote on Oct 29, 2016, 17:33:
LurkerLito wrote on Oct 29, 2016, 17:20:
ROFL you can only go offline 3x per year and you have to be online to go offline. Sure just let me know ahead of time when those mysterious disasters that kick me offline are about to happen so I can be sure to do that. I am sure MS knows when that tree down the block will fall and take down the power/internet lines with it.

Not what the blues article, nor the actual microsoft announcement actually says. Reading comprehension is essential. You have to designate which device you want to work for offline play. You can only switch devices three times a year, without calling XBox support.

MacLeod, go away with your intelligent reasoning! We only want people here with foam at their mouth and banging the drum (until they convert to win10 without telling anybody in a year or so). So, please stop interfering. Thank you. Yours truly, the windows using but anti-windows blues news users fraction

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2016, 14:13 El Pit

Good to read that Mrs. Blue is alright and so is the other driver! Every other damage can be repaired or the car can be replaced, but injuries... I hope she recovers well from the shock and is not afraid to drive again.  

News Comments > Evening Patches
4. Re: Evening Patches Oct 29, 2016, 12:05 El Pit

Acleacius wrote on Oct 28, 2016, 21:18:
Damn, Black Mesa could get $30 US easy, if they would just focus on full story COOP.

Black Mesa: The Two Gordon Freemans?

"Gordon 1... In the test chamber! Gordon 2... In the other test chamber!"

Don't want nobody beside me when I save the world!

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Released - No Season Pass
8. Re: Titanfall 2 Released - No Season Pass Oct 28, 2016, 12:29 El Pit

Leeloo multiseasonpass  

2204 Comments. 111 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo