Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for El Pit

Real Name El Pit   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 29, 2000, 06:19
Total Comments 2204 (Senior)
User ID 7953

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 5 Title Revealed?
1. Re: Battlefield 5 Title Revealed? May 6, 2016, 12:06 El Pit

I didn't see that title coming... Surprise, surprise!  
Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow
32. Re: Battlefield Teaser Trailer; Announcement Tomorrow May 6, 2016, 05:54 El Pit

Battlefield: Tiger's Blood - featuring Charlie Sheen

Coke and Hookers DLC confirmed!

Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 5, 2016, 13:41 El Pit

I do not want to troll (really), but that VR hype died off extremely quickly, right?  

News Comments > Dishonored 2 in November
27. Re: Dishonored 2 in November May 4, 2016, 13:29 El Pit

nin wrote on May 4, 2016, 13:16:
El Pit wrote on May 4, 2016, 12:18:
RE: Dishonored 2 - WANT! Can I have it now? Please? Pretty please? WHAT? NOVEMBER?! YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING - CANNOT WAIT! Anxious Drool Nervous

http://i.imgur.com/lhjhbB9.gif

LOL! This pretty much sums up my emotions. Thanks, nin.
Thumbsup

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Free Trial
7. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Free Trial May 4, 2016, 13:07 El Pit

Forget about Battlefron, but hello there Star Wars ARPG!

http://www.ea.com/news/the-force-is-strong-with-respawn-entertainment

News Comments > Steam Customer Review Changes
23. Re: Steam Customer Review Changes May 4, 2016, 13:04 El Pit

Quboid wrote on May 3, 2016, 20:44:
If I'm considering buying a game, I want to know how good it is now. Reviews from a launch fiasco aren't going anywhere but that's not particularly useful information to potential customer a year later.

^^THIS!

/Thread closed (except for haters for hatred's sake, of course)

News Comments > Dishonored 2 in November
25. Re: Dishonored 2 in November May 4, 2016, 12:18 El Pit

RE: Dishonored 2 - WANT! Can I have it now? Please? Pretty please? WHAT? NOVEMBER?! YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING - CANNOT WAIT! Anxious Drool Nervous  

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Announced
23. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Announced May 4, 2016, 12:15 El Pit

VaranDragon wrote on May 4, 2016, 04:00:
Not as good as the intro trailer for the first Dawn of War, but pretty close. Lets hope the game is just as good, even though I believe the RTS genre to be on life support as it is...

RTS on a console or for the casual (console) gamer = does not work

That is why RTS is a niche genre now after ruling pc gaming for a few years decades ago. Niche = not enough profit for the shareholders = let us rather make multiplayer shooter XYZ or qte clickfest 1138. Rinse, repeat.

I am looking forward to DoW III. Yes, I am not afraid to say that I enjoyed DoW II, too. It was much moren an ARPG than an RTS, of course, but I liked the story and the characters, and the gameplay was alright.

4. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 3, 2016, 14:35 El Pit

eRe4s3r wrote on May 3, 2016, 12:55:
Pretty sure if you ever had to truly "clean" your fancy keyboard you would NOT ever eat at your pc ever again ;p

And that is why nerds will survive you after an apocalypse. They have tons to eat hidden between the keys. TONS! Now you will rethink your extreme addiction to CLEAN stuff, right? Shakefist

News Comments > Steam Top 10
3. Re: Steam Top 10 May 1, 2016, 14:43 El Pit

The Half Elf wrote on May 1, 2016, 14:19:
CJ_Parker wrote on May 1, 2016, 13:47:
And yet another week FULL OF SUCK!

If you can't find 1 game in that list that you like then sir, you are fucked in the head.

1. Ignored May 1, 2016, 13:47 CJ_Parker

To view this user's posts click on the username.

Would you mind not quoting the little hate troll, Half Elf?

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 30, 2016, 05:39 El Pit

deqer wrote on Apr 30, 2016, 01:25:
The Ghostbusters had so much potential on a reboot. Could've easily casted 4 males, all similar to the ones from the previous movie, and done A LOT (scenes, music, etc.) with today's technologies.

We need J.J. Abrams.

I still like J.J.A., but after the creative disaster (despite being a HUGE financial success) that was episode VII, I am a bit hesitant to cheer for him doing any other remake/reboot/sequel to some franchise that he did not start himself.

News Comments > Ubisoft vs The Division Cheaters
10. Re: Ubisoft vs The Division Cheaters Apr 30, 2016, 01:49 El Pit

And here is another reason why I do not play multiplayer games anymore.  

News Comments > Romero's BLACKROOM Kickstarter Paused
15. Re: Romero's BLACKROOM Kickstarter Paused Apr 29, 2016, 11:58 El Pit

This project is DOOMed.  

News Comments > Battleborn Launch Trailer
6. Re: Battleborn Launch Trailer Apr 29, 2016, 11:43 El Pit

SpectralMeat wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 11:11:
CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 11:07:
Why take time off for casual garbage? The entire beauty of casual garbage is that you can "enjoy" it even with limited time.
One man's garbage is another's ....
What's with the hate? Casual, hardcore, softcore, limp dick core, I've loved the beta and very much looking forward to the game. Casual or not, if it entertains me I don't give a fuck what category the game falls under.
If it's not your cup of tea just ignore it.

Here is the simple solution to this problem:
5. Ignored Apr 29, 2016, 11:19 CJ_Parker

To view this user's posts click on the username.

News Comments > CoD4 Remaster Poop
10. Re: CoD4 Remaster Poop Apr 29, 2016, 04:03 El Pit

VaranDragon wrote on Apr 29, 2016, 03:00:
Let's get this straight. They are talking about Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 1? Right? Because thats the one out of the whole lot that had fantastic maps, dedicated servers, loads of rulesets, great weapons, movement etc.

The best and only worthwhile shooter out of the entire Call of Duty Modern Warfare lineup.

I somehow doubt they will include dedicated servers with the remake...

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 28, 2016, 13:07 El Pit

2037: "Boss, our storage called in sick. Caught a flu or some other virus."  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
8. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 27, 2016, 13:56 El Pit

PHJF wrote on Apr 27, 2016, 12:12:
All the data of the current/past intercourse will be available on the phone, in the cloud, and for selected advertisement partners of Apple. Enjoy!

That's called a FitDick. I've got 10,000 thrusts today, so far.

Man, your right hand must be HURTING!

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 27, 2016, 11:57 El Pit

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Apr 27, 2016, 11:44:
Amount of time before someone tries to buy them up?

Facebook? Google for *cough* Google+?

I never understood the attraction of tweets. Then again, I am old.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 27, 2016, 11:55 El Pit

First they try to put watch, telephone, mini-pc into one device to make profit. Then they try to divide all of this again to make profit. Did not work - even Appletarians could not be fooled to turn around and go back to the wristwatch era.

Still waiting on an Apple condom, though. Will be small size, white and will glow blue at the right time. All the data of the current/past intercourse will be available on the phone, in the cloud, and for selected advertisement partners of Apple. Enjoy!

News Comments > Hearthstone Whispers of the Old Gods Released
9. Re: Hearthstone Whispers of the Old Gods Released Apr 27, 2016, 11:50 El Pit

MattyC wrote on Apr 27, 2016, 02:14:
El Pit wrote on Apr 26, 2016, 23:44:
Blizzard looting the tomb of H. P. Lovecraft for a dime - how the mighty have fallen.

You do remember C'Thun being in vanilla WoW right? Like the over 10 year old version of WoW?

I see it more as a homage. Like with Cthulhu Saves the World.

Well, it is an homage but also the profitable use of Lovecraft's work. This is coming from a company that just took down a beloved vanilla WoW server because of copyright infringement/unallowed use of ActiBlizz's work. I know there is no copyright anymore on Lovecraft's work, but I still find it part amusing, part annoying. Whatever. I never played WoW because of the monthly fees, so I did not know about C'thulhu/C'Thun being a part of it. Nevertheless, what are 10 years compared to the 80 to 90 years since Lovecraft invented his mythology.

2204 Comments. 111 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo