Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for El Pit

Real Name El Pit   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 29, 2000, 06:19
Total Comments 3205 (Veteran)
User ID 7953

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Petroglyph Sought Star Wars: Empire At War Sequel
10. Re: Petroglyph Sought Star Wars: Empire At War Sequel Jan 18, 2018, 12:41 El Pit

Creston wrote on Jan 18, 2018, 12:35:
El Pit wrote on Jan 18, 2018, 12:24:
So we can assume that the Mousepire went for the biggest check and not for the best games

Well, duh. It's Disney. Don't let that name make you think they're this benevolent, friendly corporation. They're 10000000000000000% about money money money money money money money money money money.

But with Marvel they have proven that they can go for quality AND cash. There was hope for Star Wars but except for Rogue One I don't like any of their movies or games (EA and mobile).

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Petroglyph Sought Star Wars: Empire At War Sequel
8. Re: Petroglyph Sought Star Wars: Empire At War Sequel Jan 18, 2018, 12:24 El Pit

BWAHAHAHAHA - WHAT? EA should greenlight a single-player game with a real story as a background? No Pay2Win DLCs, no complete control of the contents/the game via EA only servers? Hi-la-ri-ous!

It is time for EA to burn and crash. This is THE ONLY WAY we will ever get to play another REAL single-player story game. Let CD Project work on a great Witcher like RPG, let Larian work on an RPG like Divinity: Original Sin, let id Software/Bethesda work on a shooter like Doom or an RPG like Skyrim, let Petroglyph work on another RTS, let Obisidan work on a game like Fallout: New Vegas... So many possibilities, but Sith Lord Diznee chose... EA. Most hated company for how many years? So we can assume that the Mousepire went for the biggest check and not for the best games - makes sense if you are only in it for the money, makes absolutely no sense if you are a fan of a franchise as many over at LucasDisney have so often claimed to be.

News Comments > Far Cry 5 x Mondo Edition
4. Re: Far Cry 5 x Mondo Edition Jan 17, 2018, 12:00 El Pit

Qbex . wrote on Jan 17, 2018, 08:57:
"some of the rewards, such as the vinyl soundtrack, are digital" Huh

It's a record with 0s and 1s scratched in.

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black Jan 16, 2018, 02:10 El Pit

She had three kids. I hope they can make it through this dark time and get all the support they need.  

News Comments > Warparty Announced
4. Re: Warparty Announced Jan 15, 2018, 15:35 El Pit

CROM!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Missile warning Jan 14, 2018, 12:09 El Pit

Bill Borre wrote on Jan 13, 2018, 18:57:
MISSILE INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE.

Is how it should read.

HAWAII. SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. REMEMBER TO DUCK AND COVER!

And put a paper bag over your head for additional safety!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 14, 2018, 12:08 El Pit

Oh boy... I have just watched Fast & Furious 8 for the first time. Stupid, stupid, stupid, but entertaining. And then I was shocked: I honestly enjoyed F&F8 more than Star Wars 8. How could this ever happen? LUCASFILM, WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?!  

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Jan 14, 2018, 11:52 El Pit

That guy is stupid as hell - who is gonna buy him a new headset now? Short-sighted raging gamer!  

News Comments > Re-Legion Announced
2. Re: Re-Legion Announced Jan 13, 2018, 03:05 El Pit

Michael Stipe Proudly Presents: R.E.M. - Out of Time II

On Tour Soon! Featuring Meatloaf who will present Bat out of Hell IV!

News Comments > ESA Rebukes President Trump
64. Re: ESA Rebukes President Trump Jan 12, 2018, 13:18 El Pit

runnerct32 wrote on Jan 12, 2018, 12:13:
He never used the S word

Social?

23. Re: ESA Rebukes President Trump Jan 12, 2018, 11:19 El Pit

Timmeh wrote on Jan 12, 2018, 11:13:
El Pit wrote on Jan 12, 2018, 11:09:
A real president should not have sayed "shithole countries", but this is Trump, not a president!

Also: Those countries obviously DO have problems - or why would so many try to flee the country?

So while there is some truth to what Trump said, it is mostly nowadays not what but HOW you say it. And Donnie is a dumb sledgehammer, where a clever scalpel would achieve easily much more than Donnie does.

He is a president and he is AWESOME because he doest do lying bullshit non stop like nearly all the past presidents.

The problem is he is stuck in a world of lying bullshit and morons who love lying bullshit.

Meds - you forgot your meds!

20. Re: ESA Rebukes President Trump Jan 12, 2018, 11:09 El Pit

A real president should not have sayed "shithole countries", but this is Trump, not a president!

Also: Those countries obviously DO have problems - or why would so many try to flee the country?

So while there is some truth to what Trump said, it is mostly nowadays not what but HOW you say it. And Donnie is a dumb sledgehammer, where a clever scalpel would achieve easily much more than Donnie does.

News Comments > Vampyr Teaser Trailer
4. Re: Vampyr Teaser Trailer Jan 11, 2018, 17:17 El Pit

Cutter wrote on Jan 11, 2018, 12:42:
I'd like to see a vampire game where they're really nasty, animalistic bloodsuckers. Or as James Wood's character put it so well in John Carpenter's Vampires....

Jack Crow: You ever seen a vampire?

Father Adam Guiteau: No, I haven't.

Jack Crow: No... Well first of all, they're not romantic. It's not like they're a bunch of fuckin' fags hoppin' around in rented formal wear and seducing everybody in sight with cheesy Euro-trash accents, all right? Forget whatever you've seen in the movies: they don't turn into bats, crosses don't work. Garlic? You wanna try garlic? You could stand there with garlic around your neck and one of these buggers will bend you fucking over and take a walk up your strada-chocolata WHILE he's suckin' the blood outta your neck, all right? And they don't sleep in coffins lined in taffeta. You wanna kill one, you drive a wooden stake right through his fuckin' heart. Sunlight turns 'em into crispy critters.

The last good movie by the great John Carpenter! I absolutely LOVED James Woods' performance as Crow. A very effective gorefest by JC.

News Comments > Morning Previews
3. Re: Morning Previews Jan 10, 2018, 12:14 El Pit

Star Citizen isn't out yet - it cannot be played. QTest was not Quake, and that tech demo called "Star Citizen" is not the game (I hope). The game won't be released for another 5, 6, 7 years or so because of the sheer amount of features. Let us talk about Star Citizen when and if it gets released.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 9, 2018, 13:41 El Pit

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 9, 2018, 10:23:
If they wanted to lower it to 10 Mbit, that wouldn't particularly bother me, 10 Mbit (assuming you can actually get 10 Mbit and it is not some kind of marketing lie) is more than sufficient for probably 95+% of the population. That said, you didn't indicate how low they want to move the mark, and sadly I'm guessing it is even lower than 10 Mbit.

I lived with 3 Mb/s until 2016 in a city with more than 100,000 inhabitants in a "western country", soooo 10 Mb/s would have been AWESOME. Now I got about 80 Mb/s (for more than double the price but I don't care) and am a happy Blues Newser.

News Comments > EA Gaming Patents
13. Re: EA Gaming Patents Jan 9, 2018, 13:33 El Pit

EA making gaming great again!

EA 2020!

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 3.1 in March
41. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 3.1 in March Jan 7, 2018, 07:43 El Pit

Don't question, just believe, children! Drink this and you will wake up as angels in a better world!

KoolAid now being sold for millions per month - enjoy!

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 3.1 in March
4. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 3.1 in March Jan 6, 2018, 12:55 El Pit

vvenaya wrote on Jan 6, 2018, 12:42:
So 3.4 at december .... that gives us the full PU at the end of 2030.

I hope i wont die of old age by then, i already past 45

When you crowdfunded this, it was never supposed that it would be YOU who will be able to play the finished product - you actually invested in gaming for your kids and grandchildren!

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
12. Re: Evening Mobilization Jan 5, 2018, 03:42 El Pit

DangerDog wrote on Jan 4, 2018, 22:10:
2017 Fake News
2018 Fake Books

We're making progress!

2019 Fake Fake

Nothing beats reality!

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
11. Re: Evening Mobilization Jan 5, 2018, 03:41 El Pit

Next: The personal receives brain implants directly transmitting to the NSA.  

3205 Comments. 161 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo