Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for El Pit

Real Name El Pit   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 29, 2000, 06:19
Total Comments 2204 (Senior)
User ID 7953

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Free GOG.com Copies of Some Steam Games
33. Re: Free GOG.com Copies of Some Steam Games Jun 2, 2016, 00:23 El Pit

nin wrote on Jun 1, 2016, 18:51:
Ludomancer wrote on Jun 1, 2016, 17:22:
sometime in the last 3 years valve became the unofficial owner of gog. they were really successful in keeping it lowdown. gog should just be considered drm-free steam now. because most people have steam already, the software (steam) tracks (and takes action) with your gog libraries. its bad. i hope posting this lets some more independent, more free individuals verify it publicly.

Yeah, and my uncle works at nintendo!

And now we know your last name is Tendo!

Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Blackwood Crossing Announced
3. Re: ckwood Crossing Announced Jun 2, 2016, 00:19 El Pit

Read all about ckwood at ue's News!  
Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.

News Comments > Free GOG.com Copies of Some Steam Games
5. Re: Free GOG.com Copies of Some Steam Games Jun 1, 2016, 15:33 El Pit

It is a good offer by GOG. Of course, GOG gets a lot of information on its customers this way, too, by learning what games the customers bought on Steam instead of GOG and vice versa. This puts GOG in a position to check out the customers' reaction to its price politics and more. Pretty clever.  

News Comments > Dead Island Definitive Collection Released
3. Re: Dead Island Definitive Collection Released Jun 1, 2016, 01:59 El Pit

How dare they ask for $6 for two enhanced games? I mean we all got the Special Editions of e.g. Monkey Island and the Metro games for free? Right? RIGHT?!  

News Comments > PAYDAY 3 Confirmed; PAYDAY 2 Microtransactions End
2. Re: PAYDAY 3 Confirmed; PAYDAY 2 Microtransactions End May 31, 2016, 10:50 El Pit

Payday 3 - Now with bots that actually work! (Fineprint: Bots not included, bot slots can be bought via DLC - each bot slot just $9.99).  

News Comments > Witcher III: The Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Released
4. Re: Witcher III: The Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Released May 31, 2016, 10:47 El Pit

I will play this on hyper ultra settings once my 1080 is here! Looking forward to how Geralt's story ends. I hope he is more lucky than poor Luke Skywalker who was turned into Catweazle in Star Wars Episode VII.  

News Comments > Memorial Day Safety Dance
1. Re: Memorial Day Safety Dance May 31, 2016, 09:50 El Pit

In Soviet Russsia, Russia's Troll Army trolls YOU!  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
15. Re: Sunday Tech Bits May 30, 2016, 12:55 El Pit

I have to try... I have to hold back... I will tell myself I only need a 1070... But then I hope that the 1070s will be sold out so that I will have to buy a 1080.

I am soooo weak.

News Comments > OUTCAST - Second Contact Announced
15. Re: OUTCAST - Second Contact Announced May 30, 2016, 12:53 El Pit

The voxel engine was revolutionary back then. The game itself was solid and had some great ideas. You could really feel that this was not a run-of-the-mill product but had a special European feel to it. I hope they can pull of an interestin reboot, hopefully with enhanced gameplay.  

News Comments > Elite Dangerous: Horizons Expands
11. Re: Elite Dangerous: Horizons Expands May 28, 2016, 11:58 El Pit

Vall Forran wrote on May 27, 2016, 22:59:
Not fair! I'm moving to New Zealand and don't have access to my comp and HOTAS.

I have seen some stores with AMD 486 DX 40 for $1,500 - see? They got everything you need!

News Comments > No Man's Sky Delayed?
61. Re: No Man's Sky Delayed? May 28, 2016, 02:48 El Pit

nin wrote on May 27, 2016, 21:13:
August.

Kotaku... Here it is from Sony. August 9.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/no-mans-sky-ps4/

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: InSomnia (PC, Mac, Linux) by Studio MONO Kickstarter. Funded May 27, 2016, 08:48 El Pit

Are you kidding me? For about 60,000 they want to make a full single player RPG? Are they working with Malaysian codemonkeys that demand to get paid in bananas? Fishy... VERY fishy. Good luck to the developers in Samara, Russia!  

52. Re: No Man's Sky Delayed? May 27, 2016, 04:45 El Pit

jdreyer wrote on May 27, 2016, 04:15:
On the other hand, the RSI website had the release of Star Citizen in 2015 for a couple of years. I think they finally took that page down though.

You need (new) glasses. The Star Citizen ad said 2051!

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation May 27, 2016, 03:45 El Pit

Upgradeable machines with regularly upgraded, more powerful graphics and cpu? With keyboard and mouse support? Oh, my, somebody might even call it a PC!!!  

37. Re: No Man's Sky Delayed? May 26, 2016, 17:57 El Pit

eRe4s3r wrote on May 26, 2016, 17:33:
El Pit wrote on May 26, 2016, 17:28:
Cutter wrote on May 26, 2016, 17:06:
The difference between ETS2 and ED is at least there's stuff to see in ETS2.

What is ETS2?

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Thank you!

32. Re: No Man's Sky Delayed? May 26, 2016, 17:28 El Pit

Cutter wrote on May 26, 2016, 17:06:
The difference between ETS2 and ED is at least there's stuff to see in ETS2.

What is ETS2?

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Total War: WARHAMMER
8. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Total War: WARHAMMER May 24, 2016, 13:32 El Pit

SimplyMonk wrote on May 24, 2016, 13:27:
Task wrote on May 24, 2016, 11:27:
"this review is to counterbalance negative reviews, ignore Chinese spammers." lol what?

Can't find a reliable source, but some people are saying that the game was promised to be translated into Chinese but got canceled yesterday and screwing over a lot of Chinese people that pre-ordered based on that. So a lot of the negative reviews are "Great game, but no Chinese."

And the Chinese government forbids the Chinese people to use Steam's refunds policy? That's sad.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization May 24, 2016, 13:29 El Pit

theglaze wrote on May 24, 2016, 11:56:
El Pit wrote on May 24, 2016, 11:14:
RE article
Appletology will never fail! They just need their own Tom Cruise (maybe di Caprio can be hired?) for propaganda.

Oh man they are way ahead of you, Apple just signed on the Cookie Monster a couple months ago, seen here via YouTube.

The puppeteers behind the cookie monster are doing a better job than Tom Cruise's, I admit.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization May 24, 2016, 11:14 El Pit

AI is great! My next kickstarter project is a little AI project called sky.net

Please throw money at sky.net like it is the last thing you will ever do!

RE article
Appletology will never fail! They just need their own Tom Cruise (maybe di Caprio can be hired?) for propaganda.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
8. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 23, 2016, 15:05 El Pit

The Half Elf wrote on May 23, 2016, 14:00:
My question is... why do you need security on a portable monitor that sits on your face?

Because Facebook and Valve both want to make their games exclusive for their mini lcd monitors - no matter how idiotic this move is. Both want their walled gardens with money plants showering sweet, sweet $$$ only over them, not over that other, counterfeit product.

2204 Comments. 111 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo