Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for El Pit

Real Name El Pit   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 29, 2000, 06:19
Total Comments 2093 (Senior)
User ID 7953

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > PC Dead Rising Rises
11. Re: PC Dead Rising Rises Sep 14, 2016, 00:58 El Pit

Jerykk wrote on Sep 13, 2016, 23:28:
Dead Rising is not supposed to be a relaxing walking simulator.

Yes, you are so right. Dying Light was absolutely a "relaxing walking simulator."

https://youtu.be/BNsrK6P9QvI

I am hopeful there will be a trainer/mod that will let people play the game like they want.

Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steam Review Changes to Fight Fraud
30. Re: Steam Review Changes to Fight Fraud Sep 13, 2016, 15:08 El Pit

Man, I will really miss these awesome reviews like "Game mucho good, you buy, yes?" or "Bye gaem now me likess"...  
Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.

News Comments > Steam Review Changes to Fight Fraud
4. Re: Steam Review Changes to Fight Fraud Sep 13, 2016, 10:18 El Pit

In 6 months...
Steam Review Changes to Fight Low Sales: Changes To The Review Score
As a result of this, we are making some changes to how review scores are calculated. As of today, the recent and overall review scores we show at the top of a product page will no longer include reviews written by customers that bought the game on a sale.

In 12 months...
Steam Review Changes to Fight Low Sales: Changes To The Review Score
As a result of this, we are making some changes to how review scores are calculated. As of today, we will take note of Facebook's success with the "Like" button. Therefore, the only review score category from now on is "Positive". If you did not like the game, just don't give it a "Positive" score.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 13, 2016, 10:13 El Pit

I bought an Honor 7 last year and am still happy with it.

https://www.amazon.com/Huawei-Android-Hisilicon-Unlocked-Cellphone/dp/B010X0YOAI/

The Honor 8 is out. If it is as good as my Honor 7, you should give it a try at a shop nearby.

https://www.amazon.com/Honor-Unlocked-Phone-Midnight-Warranty/dp/B01IVV7W6O/

News Comments > Shock Tactics Next Year
1. Re: Shock Tactics Next Year Sep 12, 2016, 14:07 El Pit

Looks interesting, but it is hard to accept that a guy who is shot multiple times from a distance of 5 foot is still standing. Either they god incredible armour, or they were shooting spitballs at them.  

News Comments > Shadow Warrior 2 Video
11. Re: Shadow Warrior 2 Video Sep 12, 2016, 13:23 El Pit

sauron wrote on Sep 12, 2016, 12:10:
...gameplay from the marital arts shooter sequel...

Hmmm, this quote makes me think of Mrs. Sauron...

All that fighting about the ring to bind you...

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
1. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Sep 11, 2016, 14:56 El Pit

I will be all over Doom this week. Just finished Hard West and the DLC, so Doom is next on my list. I have already played it for 2 hours or so about a month ago and I like it a lot. It is also pretty good looking and my 1070 offered me some eye candy at 1440p.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 11, 2016, 14:25 El Pit

Rest in peace. You will not be forgotten. Ever.  

News Comments > GeForce Experience 3.0 Released
9. Re: GeForce Experience 3.0 Released Sep 7, 2016, 22:29 El Pit

Task wrote on Sep 7, 2016, 20:38:
Installation failed. Well, that went well.

Same here. Awesome!

EDIT: I downloaded and installed it manually, it is working now. Including the PLEASE REGISTER OR ELSE part... Great experience, nvidia. Good hardware, wonky software, horrible customer treatment.

This comment was edited on Sep 7, 2016, 22:52.

News Comments > Dawn of War III Footage
8. Re: Dawn of War III Footage Sep 7, 2016, 11:44 El Pit

I liked Dawn of War I and II. The first game was RTS, the second one more ARPG. They are mostly games from two different genres, in my opinion. Not sure about DoW III yet.  

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface
55. Re: Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface Sep 7, 2016, 02:16 El Pit

Prez wrote on Sep 6, 2016, 15:09:
Hey better late than never!

So how the hell is everyone???

Preeeeeez!!! Where have you been? Trying to play each and every game you own on Steam? Radical internet diet? Or did you accidentially delete the Blue's News bookmark?

Ladies and gentleman, the president is back in the White Blue House! (Which does not mean that there is no presidente for lifetime who actually owns this place!)

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 6, 2016, 14:04 El Pit

Censorship - a game made by idiots for idiots!  

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface
24. Re: Red Dead Redemption PC Rumors Resurface Sep 6, 2016, 12:25 El Pit

They should port it to DirectX 12, just to laugh their asses off about people who... well, forget it. Don't want to troll.

I have just watched some gameplay vids. Looks like Witcher 2 with guns to me - I WANT THIS GAME ON PC!

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year?
70. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 5, 2016, 17:04 El Pit

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Sep 5, 2016, 14:37:
It's so nice when the Blue's crowd gets together to celebrate new Star Citizen news.

Hugs & kisses all around, with the occasional fist up the ass.. and I only stick around because that is *exactly* my kind of party. <3

Compared to the RSI message board, Blue's News is a congregation of the wise and sane.

69. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 5, 2016, 17:01 El Pit

jdreyer wrote on Sep 5, 2016, 15:44:
Mordecai Walfish wrote on Sep 5, 2016, 14:37:
It's so nice when the Blue's crowd gets together to celebrate new Star Citizen news.

Hugs & kisses all around, with the occasional fist up the ass.. and I only stick around because that is *exactly* my kind of party. <3

Comment of the week!

Isn't this spelled "weak"? I'm sure it's weak, right? But I am not a native speaker, so...

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 4, 2016, 13:44 El Pit

Ravor wrote on Sep 4, 2016, 13:11:
I'm confused how they can sell DLC for a game that isn't even out yet?

Because people are obviously buying it. Don't ask me why they do, but the developers sure welcome the profits. Who wouldn't?

1. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 4, 2016, 12:57 El Pit

Did he explicitly say 2017? Or just 17? This could be a VERY important difference! Jester  

News Comments > Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour
9. Re: Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour Sep 3, 2016, 13:20 El Pit

nin wrote on Sep 3, 2016, 13:03:
It's so crazy to think it's been 20 years. This and Quake were some mindblowing shit, back in the day...

Back in the day, my girlfriend said that I am too old to play games. 20 years later, I am still gaming and changed my girlfriend instead of my hobby.

The Build engine was amazing and the Duke 3D levels were top notch two decades ago. I have to admit, though, that I get low level eye cancer from the video. Yeah, I know, contents over flashy glam and glitter, but a rebuilt game in a current gen (or last gen) graphics engine would have been better in my opinion.

News Comments > Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour
3. Re: Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour Sep 3, 2016, 12:27 El Pit

I'd totally buy this... for $3 or less.  

News Comments > Total War: WARHAMMER Free and Paid DLC
3. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER Free and Paid DLC Sep 2, 2016, 02:35 El Pit

That is a game I am really interested in. I am waiting for the complete edition next year.  

2093 Comments. 105 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo