Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for El Pit

Real Name El Pit   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 29, 2000, 06:19
Total Comments 2204 (Senior)
User ID 7953

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > No Man Sky Patch & Plans
3. Re: No Man Sky Patch & Plans Aug 7, 2016, 12:33 El Pit

nin wrote on Aug 7, 2016, 12:27:
Next up we’re adding the ability to build bases and own giant space freighters

Reeessssiisstting urge...ugggg...wallet escaping from...pocket...must...stop...it...

Pssst... nin... Deus Ex 4 (?), Dishonored 2, StarCraft 1 HD... Sooo many alternatives to waste money on!

Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 2.5 Nears
1. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 2.5 Nears Aug 7, 2016, 12:29 El Pit

Beta will start after Alpha 9.9 has been released, which will happen in 2023. After Beta 99.9 the game will be released by the grandchildren of the people currently working on the "game".  
Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: Valve doubling office space Aug 7, 2016, 12:24 El Pit

Half-Life (2 episode) 3 confirmed!

Either that or they just need more room because the lazy bunch got so fat that their bellies need more spaaaaace!

News Comments > PC No Man's Sky Three Day Delay; Server Wipe Plans
25. Re: PC No Man's Sky Three Day Delay; Server Wipe Plans Aug 7, 2016, 03:29 El Pit

Eirikrautha wrote on Aug 6, 2016, 23:09:
HorrorScope wrote on Aug 6, 2016, 21:52:
Oh I thought it was God in the need of a space ship.

Excuse me... But why does God need a spaceship? </Kirk>

I still remember Star Trek V... Worst old Trek movie. But I laughed at the theater because of course a Shatner directed Trek would make Shat/Kirk face (sort of) God with Shat/Kirk winning the fight. THAT is Shat to you, people! Laugh

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
3. Re: Saturday Mobilization Aug 6, 2016, 17:23 El Pit

jdreyer wrote on Aug 6, 2016, 14:22:
Well, Pokemon Go is NSA malware, so I don't blame Iran.

It is actually Illuminati spyware, no, wait, it is alien software scanning our brainwaves. They will attack us after finding out that Pokemon GO players are already braindead and are easy prey.

News Comments > StarCraft HD Next Month?
22. Re: StarCraft HD Next Month? Aug 6, 2016, 03:20 El Pit

I would buy HD remakes of classic titles even at $30 IF they used the latest graphics engines for StarCraft and Diablo.  

News Comments > Valve Combating Cheating
3. Re: Valve Combating Cheating Aug 6, 2016, 03:18 El Pit

I think cheaters will sue Valve because... Freedom of Speech! Pursuit of Happiness! Both mean you are allowed to cheat! REALLY! Mad Jester Party2

Steam is police state, I tell you! Bigcry Furious2 Angry Annoyed Thumbsdown Veryangry

Isn't there another reddit thread full of caught cheaters licking their wounds? Any links, guys? Rotfl

News Comments > Dishonored 2 Details
6. Re: Dishonored 2 Details Aug 5, 2016, 13:29 El Pit

Creston wrote on Aug 5, 2016, 13:12:
It is SO MUCH more fun to play KILLLLLL. The powers just work so much better, you have so many more options. Just summoning hordes of rats to chew through that guard checkpoint is fantastic.

You... sniff... YOU... MONSTER!!!! VIRTUAL LIFES MATTER!!! Bigcry

I am looking forward to this, I absolutely loved Dishonored. This was the real new Thief game in my opinion, forget about that other game that stole the title and main character of the good first two Thief games (3 was meh).

News Comments > StarCraft HD Next Month?
4. Re: StarCraft II HD Next Month? Aug 5, 2016, 11:00 El Pit

nin wrote on Aug 5, 2016, 10:39:
WC 1+2+DP, please...

And I would have expected them to save this for Blizzcon.

What has Wing Commander to do with Blizzard? Oh, wait... I got it.

News Comments > Quake Champions Gameplay Trailer
10. Re: Quake Champions Gameplay Trailer Aug 5, 2016, 03:43 El Pit

Good, now please make another Quake singleplayer game like this and I'm in.  

News Comments > The Signal From Tölva Announced
4. Re: The Signal From Tölva Announced Aug 2, 2016, 12:53 El Pit

Kxmode wrote on Aug 2, 2016, 12:35:
Does this star Laurence Fishburne?

No, but the famous Swedish actor Lorenz Fishbörn.

Directed by Senor Spielbergo, of course.

News Comments > More Overwatch Bans
19. Re: More Overwatch Bans Aug 2, 2016, 06:21 El Pit

Kajetan wrote on Aug 2, 2016, 03:22:
And it will solve nothing. People will buy new keys, register new accounts and simply keep on cheating.

But hey, at least you lot got a giggle out of this

At least Blizzard got their money... twice... soon three times... and counting!

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Aug 1, 2016, 06:47 El Pit

The circumvention of deal sites by GMG will in the end be a dumb move. Some people will not even check out their site anymore because they won't see good enough deals on the deal sites to pay them a visit. Forcing the people to log in to GMG just to see the real deals will not pay off in the way GMG hoped.  

News Comments > Super Kaiju Early Access [Update 2]
2. Re: Super Kaiju Early Access [Updated] Jul 30, 2016, 11:26 El Pit

"...since touch controllers for the Rift still don't even have a release date.", wrote the HTC Vive owner. Blue is obviously a VERY happy owner of a Vive, right?

I won't touch VR until a) it is sure who is winning this VR war and b) the VR glasses are going down in price.

News Comments > Marvel Ultimate Alliances PC Fixes Coming
2. Re: Marvel Ultimate Alliances PC Fixes Coming Jul 30, 2016, 11:13 El Pit

Activision: We have top men working on it right now.
Gamers: Who?
Activision: Top... men.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
17. Re: Gone Gold - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Jul 30, 2016, 04:02 El Pit

Nothing seems to be good enough for some of you... Maybe you are better off at politics?

https://youtu.be/tMRXXOvY6kM

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Counter-Strike: GO event pulled from German TV after Munich attack Jul 28, 2016, 12:43 El Pit

Beamer wrote on Jul 28, 2016, 12:18:
I can't get in to read the article. Is it scapegoating, or is it just sensitivity.

It is scapegoating. German secretary of the Interior de Maiziere stated a day after one of the attacks in Germany that Counterstrike had been found on a computer of one of the attackers and that something had to be done about what he called "killer games". He neither said whether ALL attackers had played those games nor did he comment on whether some victims played those games... I guess ISIS is based on Counterstrike players?!

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Donald Trump took 12 questions during Reddit AMA, says NASA is “wonderful.” Jul 28, 2016, 09:51 El Pit

It's Trump, so he may have thought that the question was about the NSA.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Counter-Strike: GO event pulled from German TV after Munich attack Jul 28, 2016, 09:49 El Pit

Here we go again. Politicians going for easy scapegoats and simple solutions to a complex problem.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

H. L. Mencken

News Comments > No Man's Sky Trailer
39. Re: No Man's Sky Trailer Jul 28, 2016, 08:07 El Pit

So, you are not allowed to shoot animals that attack you? Is this game sponsored by Greenpeace?

This game needs mods, I want to burn all planets with aggressive animals.

2204 Comments. 111 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo