Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for El Pit

Real Name El Pit   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 29, 2000, 06:19
Total Comments 3342 (Veteran)
User ID 7953

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
8. Re: Into the Black Jun 21, 2018, 00:04 El Pit

Making movies about minor and pretty flat characters like Boba Fett has always been a stupid idea. And who actually wanted to watch a movie about The Adventures of Young Han Solo? Who asked for that? Right - not many people. And this is why you fail, LucasfilmDisney... And destroying the ideas and magic behind the original trilogy with a very horrible episode VIII was also a sign that the people running Star Wars now just don't get why the first three movies worked.  
They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Into the Black Jun 20, 2018, 01:03 El Pit

Let me guess: Stewart is lost and left a map behind with his whereabouts despite not wanting to be found. A young girl is totally untrained but the best captain of a ship ever and wants to find him so that he can teach her (although she already knows everything). When she finds him, he is a mad owner of a vineyard in France and refuses to teach her. Also, he wants the Starfleet to die. In the second episode of the first season he dies in a totally stupid and unnecessary way. THE END.  

24. Re: Into the Black Jun 19, 2018, 13:45 El Pit

Prez wrote on Jun 19, 2018, 09:48:
El Pit wrote on Jun 19, 2018, 08:17:
I would love to hear what Prez has spent - I myself don't even dare to find out what I have spent.

TotalSpend 2018-06-19 $32,659.04

I need help...

Alright, alright, you did it, so now it is my turn:

TotalSpend 2018-06-18 $4,471.82

Hm... Much less than I thought. Not sure this is right?

What is "OldSpend"? Do I have to add this to "TotalSpend"?

And Prez - it's your hobby. Other people buy Ferraris and Lamborghinis which lose a lot of worth within a pretty short amount of time. It is alright, buddy!

16. Re: Into the Black Jun 19, 2018, 08:17 El Pit

I would love to hear what Prez has spent - I myself don't even dare to find out what I have spent.  

News Comments > Serious Sam 4 Gameplay Footage
9. Re: Serious Sam 4 Gameplay Footage Jun 19, 2018, 01:03 El Pit

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA!... BOOM!

Serious Sam gameplay in a nutshell.

Are those suicide bombers actually politically correct? Inquisitive Headscratch

Ah, whatever! Headbang Smug

News Comments > WHO Classifies "Gaming Disorder"
32. Re: WHO Classifies Jun 18, 2018, 17:15 El Pit

Doctor: "I am sorry, Mrs. and Mr. Pit, but your son is sick. He has got a severe gaming disorder."
Parents: "Oh, my God, doc! Is there anything we can do?"
Doctor: "Yes. Sell his computer, bring him to church and pray to God for help. Also, you might want to buy him a gun and become NRA members. This should help him overcome hit gaming disorder. I got applications right here. And he needs to take lots of different addictive psychotropic drugs to overcome his addiction to gaming. They cost a lot of money but will help."

$$$KA-ching!$$$

And a whole family was turned into Trump supporters!

News Comments > WHO Classifies "Gaming Disorder"
11. Re: WHO Classifies Jun 18, 2018, 13:23 El Pit

A nice invention that will put bread on the table of doctors, psychiatrists, and reactionary politics who welcome scapegoats to distract from real problems behind e.g. school shootings. After all, this is the only goal of this invention, right?  

News Comments > Star Trek Online Victory is Life
2. Re: Star Trek Online Victory is Life Jun 17, 2018, 16:18 El Pit

Ozmodan wrote on Jun 17, 2018, 14:17:
Wish this POS would just die. Just a really bad game.

I don't play STO but unlike you nobody is forcing me to play it at gunpoint. Therefore I don't care about it enough to wish that it would go offline.

News Comments > Steam Link iOS App, Take Two
1. Re: Steam Link iOS App, Take Two Jun 17, 2018, 08:56 El Pit

They tripled the price (it is an Apple app after all!) and used a white-gray-silver color palette for the design. Apple will sell it now.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 16, 2018, 15:42 El Pit

Happy birthday, Mrs. Blue! We all are not getting older but BETTER!  

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 15, 2018, 16:11 El Pit

jdreyer wrote on Jun 15, 2018, 14:03:
Haven't seen Solo, but the reviews have not been kind. And Boba Fett? WTF?

The Solo reviews and word of mouth are actually good in general. I am simply not interested in a movie about The Adventures of Han Solo or Boba Fett: Escaping the Sarlacc Pit...

I will watch Solo later when it hits Amazon Video but I won't pay for expensive theatre tickets.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 15, 2018, 11:50 El Pit

George, Star Wars has never been and should never be Kubrick's 2001. Never. It should be Buck Rogers meets Flash Gordon meets Prince Valiant meets The Hidden Fortress. The original trilogy was all about fun! This is why his prequel trilogy failed. Disney's trilogy is a fail because they did not have any plan on where to go with the story. They should have listened to me in 2013: Leave the Skywalkers alone and tell a story that takes place 100 years after the Endor battle. But Disney wanted to have Solo and the Skywalkers as "money guarantees" in the movies and will now see NuWars circling the drain (after it made lots of money with episode VII and much less but still good money with episode VIII when Star Wars drove into a brick wall). Thanks for Rogue One, though, that was a good Star Wars movie.  

News Comments > Telltale Plans Stranger Things Game
4. Re: Telltale Plans Stranger Things Game Jun 14, 2018, 00:33 El Pit

Stranger things than this have happened.  

News Comments > Metro Exodus In February
4. Re: Metro Exodus In February Jun 12, 2018, 12:31 El Pit

xXStellarDadXx wrote on Jun 12, 2018, 09:54:
This game looks incredible watching the 4k video..Sadly it looks like it will kill my PC gaming in 4k like i do most games...oh well

Buy two 1180 in December and let them work their SLI magic on this game in 4k - expect a solid 25 - 30 fps at ultimate quality!

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls VI Teaser
13. Re: The Elder Scrolls VI Teaser Jun 12, 2018, 00:47 El Pit

As someone who went into pretty much EVERY little cave in Skyrim and also played Oblivion for a few hundred hours, all I can say is: THANK YOU, YES, PLEASE, TAKE MY MONEY!  

News Comments > Dying Light 2 Announced
8. Re: Dying Light 2 Announced Jun 11, 2018, 12:03 El Pit

I LOVED DL - what a great game! I had sooo much fun with it and when I wanted to get a dose of "FUUUUUUUUCK! Rrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnn!" I ventured out into the dark parts of the city at night. It always ended in some really great, nail-biting adventure.

Guys, I don't get why so many gamers here feel let down by the announcements - I still remember playing G.I. Joe decades ago and discussing with friends if we would ever see games that had the (back then!) awesome graphics of the scripted parts - and look what we get now - I never DREAMED of graphics this brilliant and open worlds! I, for one, am always amazed to see Mordor, the Dying Light city, the Witcher world, the FarCry words, Elder Scrolls, GTA, or Guild Wars 2... And I am thankful that I am (still) around to actually play those. I have played hundreds of hours of Pong, Frogger, Centipede, and so many more but I don't want to go back. No more pixel graphics, I am all open world, ARPG, best graphics possible - this is what I always wanted and now am getting in abundance. This is a great time for gaming - ENJOY IT, GUYS!!!

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer
16. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Jun 11, 2018, 11:56 El Pit

Tehol wrote on Jun 11, 2018, 10:58:
is it coming in 2020?

Dude, really? Read the title! It will be released in 2077 just about 3 years before the Star Citizen final alpha build!

News Comments > RAGE 2 Gameplay Trailer
4. Re: RAGE 2 Gameplay Trailer Jun 11, 2018, 00:26 El Pit

I am one of the few who enjoyed the first Rage game despite its obvious flaws, so I am looking forward to this. Soooo many interesting games being announced - I will need more spare time go play those!  

News Comments > Prey: Mooncrash Released
3. Re: Prey: Mooncrash Released Jun 11, 2018, 00:24 El Pit

jacobvandy wrote on Jun 10, 2018, 23:27:
I was hoping for some story DLC, even if it was a separate thing from the main game... There were plenty of people who lived on the station that would have been great candidates for something like that, a few of which were still alive while you were awake and exploring. But this was probably easier.

But it does seem to be a story DLC just with some twists?

News Comments > Wolfenstein Young Blood Announced
2. Re: Wolfenstein Young Blood Announced Jun 11, 2018, 00:20 El Pit

The names of B.J.'s daughters should have been G.S. and S.T.D.

Except for that - Skyrim in space, more NuDoom and Fallout, and some Young Blood injection for Wolfenstein? Golden times for gaming!

3342 Comments. 168 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo