Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for El Pit

Real Name El Pit   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 29, 2000, 06:19
Total Comments 2273 (Senior)
User ID 7953

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > SAG-AFTRA Picketing WB Games Today
2. Re: SAG-AFTRA Picketing WB Games Today Nov 3, 2016, 13:22 El Pit

EA counter: Batman: The Silent Movie Game (also available in black and white)

Eat this, SAG-AFTRA! Laugh2

Then again - a b/w silent Batman game might be actually interesting!

Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 1, 2016, 16:06 El Pit

Gunnar is second only to Reeves with his Superman impersonisation! Honestly!  
Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.

News Comments > Steven Seagal Joins World of Warships
17. Re: Steven Seagal Joins World of Warships Nov 1, 2016, 16:04 El Pit

Seagal outweighs the biggest Chinese warships by hundreds of tons! He will sink them by just looking at them!  

News Comments > Origin Coming Back to Myanmar
5. Re: Origin Coming Back to Myanmar Oct 31, 2016, 15:32 El Pit

Babe, please come back! Won't hit you again, I promise! I'm a different company now, honey! WORD!  

News Comments > THQ Nordic Acquires NovaLogic Franchises
16. Re: THQ Nordic Acquires NovaLogic Franchises Oct 31, 2016, 15:04 El Pit

jdreyer wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 13:58:
Lorcin wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 13:19:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 12:20:
jam777 wrote on Oct 31, 2016, 11:39:
Tachyon: The Fringe was fun. It would be great to see a new one if Bruce Campbell still did the voice-overs.

This times infinity hojillion.

Quick lets start a kickstarter!!!

or not - but I would love a sequel.

Or a constantly rolling fundraiser that goes on for years without releasing a finished product. I bet you could raise $100M easy.

Yeah, Tachyon needs an RTS and a MOBA mode, and a collectible card based RPG system (cards via microtransactions available)! Man, $150M - no problem. Turn it into a pseudo-religious movement! BECOME THE PRESIDENT! Oops, sorry, forget about the last one.

News Comments > Windows 10 Adds Offline Gaming
33. Re: Windows 10 Adds Offline Gaming Oct 30, 2016, 10:09 El Pit

MacLeod wrote on Oct 29, 2016, 17:33:
LurkerLito wrote on Oct 29, 2016, 17:20:
ROFL you can only go offline 3x per year and you have to be online to go offline. Sure just let me know ahead of time when those mysterious disasters that kick me offline are about to happen so I can be sure to do that. I am sure MS knows when that tree down the block will fall and take down the power/internet lines with it.

Not what the blues article, nor the actual microsoft announcement actually says. Reading comprehension is essential. You have to designate which device you want to work for offline play. You can only switch devices three times a year, without calling XBox support.

MacLeod, go away with your intelligent reasoning! We only want people here with foam at their mouth and banging the drum (until they convert to win10 without telling anybody in a year or so). So, please stop interfering. Thank you. Yours truly, the windows using but anti-windows blues news users fraction

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 29, 2016, 14:13 El Pit

Good to read that Mrs. Blue is alright and so is the other driver! Every other damage can be repaired or the car can be replaced, but injuries... I hope she recovers well from the shock and is not afraid to drive again.  

News Comments > Evening Patches
4. Re: Evening Patches Oct 29, 2016, 12:05 El Pit

Acleacius wrote on Oct 28, 2016, 21:18:
Damn, Black Mesa could get $30 US easy, if they would just focus on full story COOP.

Black Mesa: The Two Gordon Freemans?

"Gordon 1... In the test chamber! Gordon 2... In the other test chamber!"

Don't want nobody beside me when I save the world!

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Released - No Season Pass
8. Re: Titanfall 2 Released - No Season Pass Oct 28, 2016, 12:29 El Pit

Leeloo multiseasonpass  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
10. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 28, 2016, 10:21 El Pit

Aren't we over those touchy touchy things yet? Oh, it's Apple. The followers will praise them and throw money at them. Sorry, forgot about the cult following.  

18. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 24, 2016, 17:47 El Pit

Okay, hiphop usually leaves me cold, but this track by Zack de la Rocha (former singer of Rage Against The Machine) should be part of a night drive soundtrack for GTA V. This is DOPE!

https://soundcloud.com/zackdelarocha/digging-for-windows

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
12. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Oct 23, 2016, 11:03 El Pit

While the few rich parts of the world think about AI and its dangers, in all the poor countries of the world people pack up their things and move to the rich countries trying to get a piece of the pie. They are the majority, they are billions. What happens next might result in no AI ever being developed because the world (of homo sapiens) will change so much that any development on AI will come to a halt until it is clear if we are heading for global human disaster or a reboot.

My bet is on disaster (with maybe tens of millions of years of evolution until another dominant species takes over), but I hope it is a reboot.

Brilliant BBC tv movie from 1990 (!): https://youtu.be/s3kByU-UNms
The March

News Comments > Star Citizen Free Fly
15. Re: Star Citizen Free Fly Oct 22, 2016, 05:50 El Pit

Star Citizen - the production is the game, not the finished product. Star Citizen is process-oriented, not goal-oriented. The followers know this, all other people need to accept this.  

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization VI Released
5. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization VI Released Oct 21, 2016, 11:51 El Pit

Jivaro wrote on Oct 21, 2016, 11:37:
Amazon has let me down for the first time...

Not getting my 25th Anniversary edition until the 25th because of some sort of shipping delay. It might be a blessing in disguise given my current infatuation with Divinity: Original Sin at the moment. I didn't get to DOS until 2 weeks ago and I have found it hard to play much of anything else since.

Even my *gasp* Madden time has suffered! The horror!!

Take your time and enjoy D:OS. The beta for D:OS2 has started a while ago, but the finished game won't be released in 2016. Enough time for you to go for Madden and Civ VI between the games.

News Comments > Nintendo Switch Announced
13. Re: Nintendo Switch Announced Oct 20, 2016, 13:42 El Pit

Nintendo's Switch is gonna make you its.. Hm... Rhyming isn't one of my strengths. John Romero, could you lend a hand?  

News Comments > DOOM Free Update 4
4. Re: DOOM Free Update 4 Oct 20, 2016, 12:22 El Pit

My VDSL crapped out last week, so now I can't play Doom because I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD 12 GB. Currently I'm at 1.8 mbit/s, so... I'm out. I know, personal problem.  

News Comments > David Brevik Joins Path of Exile
7. Re: David Brevik Joins Path of Exile Oct 19, 2016, 12:48 El Pit

"one of David's main roles will be to help launch the action/RPG in China"

Wow, exciting. Bored

News Comments > Star Control: Origins Announced
3. Re: Star Control: Origins Announced Oct 18, 2016, 14:31 El Pit

For a moment, I read Star Citizen: Origins, and expected Chris Roberts to kickstart the prequel to Star Citizen.  

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles
11. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Announced for Consoles Oct 18, 2016, 10:48 El Pit

nin wrote on Oct 18, 2016, 09:39:
AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

I'll let you guys know how awesome it is!

If it was any good, it would be released for pc!

Nobody enjoys getting xboned (without proper lubrication), and when uncle Sony drops by to babysit and starts playstationing in your diapers... BAH! NO!

14. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 17, 2016, 17:52 El Pit

Det. William 'Billy' Rosewood: You know, it says here that by the time the average American is fifty, he's got five pounds of undigested red meat in his bowels. (Beverly Hills Cop, 1984)

32 years later... make that ten pounds?

2273 Comments. 114 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo