Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for El Pit

Real Name El Pit   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 29, 2000, 06:19
Total Comments 2204 (Senior)
User ID 7953

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Dungeon Keeper Free on Origin
7. Re: Dungeon Keeper Free on Origin Oct 7, 2016, 11:51 El Pit

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 7, 2016, 11:21:
Creston wrote on Oct 7, 2016, 11:02:
when Peter Molyneux could still be considered a promise keeper

HEEEYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *tappity tappity*

Shots fired!

So Peter Molyneux and Sean Murray walk into an imaginary bar....

...and meet Chris Roberts.

Man, this sound like the prologue to the apocalypse! Outtahere Rotfl

Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dungeon Keeper Free on Origin
6. Re: Dungeon Keeper Free on Origin Oct 7, 2016, 11:47 El Pit

Bard wrote on Oct 7, 2016, 10:00:
If it's on origin it's not free - if it was a direct download without any extra hooks into your computer system, or any other data collection maybe..

And when you pick up your free 7-Eleven slurpee, there is a promo on it. It's not free.

Sweeeeet Jeeezus. Some people...
https://youtu.be/BNsrK6P9QvI

Name a single event in history where hatred, fear, and greed helped to solve a crisis.

News Comments > Mafia III Framerate Concerns
29. Re: Mafia III Framerate Concerns Oct 7, 2016, 09:30 El Pit

What did you people expect? You are dealing with the Mafia!!! And you are dealing with the mob for the THIRD TIME!!! Didn't learn your lesson, did you?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 5, 2016, 10:26 El Pit

Is this a Command & Conquer series?

The next season of WestwoRLd will most likely be called Futurewood... sorry... world.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 4, 2016, 17:42 El Pit

Microsoft is disbanding the Band - but this is not forever!

https://youtu.be/dzOHq5WbQ8k

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 3, 2016, 12:55 El Pit

Implants! We need smart phone implants! If you buy a Samsung implant, your head might look very different after a not so successful recharge.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
1. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 3, 2016, 11:31 El Pit

This or Star Citizen - which will one will ever come close to what the masterminds behind it once promised?  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
10. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 3, 2016, 06:15 El Pit

Luke wrote on Oct 3, 2016, 03:21:
jdreyer wrote on Oct 2, 2016, 23:01:
1. Battlerite

That is rong, so rong.

Steam is wrong... Clown

team is rong? ince hen?

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Oct 3, 2016, 01:55 El Pit

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Oct 2, 2016, 20:33:
Whatever happened to Romero's kickstarter? Last I heard he said they were going to put together a playable demo, then crickets.

He will either go eternal "early access" on Steam with it or it will become part of the "Star Marine" module for "Star Citizen".

News Comments > Defunct Digital Homicide Drops Lawsuit
22. Re: Defunct Digital Homicide Drops Lawsuit Oct 2, 2016, 04:23 El Pit

Defunct Digital Homicide Lawsuit Defunct?  

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Oct 1, 2016, 12:54 El Pit

Donaldev Trumpsky - Troy asked to get its horse back, but Putin won't give it back?  

News Comments > Wasteland 3 Announced
1. Re: Wasteland 3 Announced Sep 28, 2016, 12:43 El Pit

The Wasteland - The Wasteland never changes.

Oops, sorry, no this is from this other game.

I started Wasteland 2 twice but could not get into it. I hope they can make it more exciting.

News Comments > Homefront: The Revolution: The Voice of Freedom Released
6. Re: Homefront: The Revolution: The Voice of Freedom Released Sep 28, 2016, 12:33 El Pit

Retired wrote on Sep 28, 2016, 12:28:
I really like the game. Not exactly "open world" but a very good game. They did a great job of expanding on what they were doing with the first game and it became a mini GTA. Having lots of fun with it.

I will definitely buy the complete edition of this. I will wait for it to hit $20, though.

News Comments > More Star Citizen vs Derek Smart
28. Re: More Star Citizen vs Derek Smart Sep 27, 2016, 08:46 El Pit

Fantaz wrote on Sep 27, 2016, 08:14:
i was actually forced to work on Derek Smart's games back when i was working at a game publisher

That qualifies you to go and work over at CIG at a release candidate (ready for release December 2016).

News Comments > More Star Citizen vs Derek Smart
23. Re: More Star Citizen vs Derek Smart Sep 27, 2016, 05:45 El Pit

eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 27, 2016, 05:08:
ViRGE wrote on Sep 27, 2016, 00:48:
Kxmode wrote on Sep 26, 2016, 23:48:
Side Note: NMS has reached a new low! 16,403 recent reviews are Overwhelmingly Negative at 9%. I didn't even think that was possible.
Holy cow. Shocked

And still sold for 60

I think you can get TWO Star Citizen games (multi and singleplayer) for that price and CIG might even add another ship, polished in-game shoes, and/or lots of pre-release questions asked to the CIG boss - a service that will make you happy for a decade at least!

News Comments > More GOG.com Connect
3. Re: More GOG.com Connect Sep 26, 2016, 12:39 El Pit

Jivaro wrote on Sep 26, 2016, 11:34:
free stuff taken and appreciated.

Same here! Thanks, GOG!

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 25, 2016, 13:23 El Pit

It's good to see Divinity: Original Sin 2 up there. If it is as good as the first one, I will be very happy with that they have done with my kickstarter money!  

News Comments > Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated]
40. Re: Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated] Sep 24, 2016, 04:20 El Pit

Paranoid Jack wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 04:09:
El Pit wrote on Sep 24, 2016, 03:34:
When the whole wide world thought that you can go no lower than George W. Bush, Obama and his Administration of criminals which included Hillary happened.

There I broke it for you.

Dude, compared to GWB, a drunk gorilla might have been a better choice. Then again, you are PARANOID Jack, so years of therapy might make you see the light.

You are right, though, that Hillary is definitely not a great candidate either, but the choice is between somebody whose whole agenda is to behave like a retard in public and a woman who is definitely too full of herself but has at least a political understanding of what is going on in the world. Good choice? No. Easy choice? For all people who have left the trees for more than three weeks, yes.

News Comments > Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated]
33. Re: Oculus Facing Political Backlash [Updated] Sep 24, 2016, 03:34 El Pit

When the whole wide world thought that you can go no lower than George W. Bush, Trump happened.

That said, I will not stop watching Clint Eastwood's movies although he is a Trump supporter and also supported GWB. I will not allow Facebook to spy on me, ehm, I will not open a Facebook account just because Zuckerberg gave billions to fight cancer and other diseases. I keep my interest in movies and games separated from any political agenda.

News Comments > Star Citizen Examined
17. Re: Star Citizen Examined Sep 23, 2016, 12:24 El Pit

Star Citizen? What has the Duke to say about that game?

2204 Comments. 111 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo