Total Posts
4679 (Master)
User ID
Search For:
Sort Results:
Ascending
Descending
Limit Results:

4679 Comments. 234 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    234  ] Older

Re: Op Ed
Jan 17, 2021, 14:09
El Pit

Re: Op Ed Jan 17, 2021, 14:09
Jan 17, 2021, 14:09
 El Pit

Forbes comparing a single-player offline game (at least the GOG version) to a multiplayer game as a service... Yes, experts. Absolutely the best experts are on it right now over at Forbes. /cue Indiana Jones theme
"There is no right life in the wrong one." (Theodor W. Adorno, philosopher)
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi)

Re: Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Released
Jan 16, 2021, 14:53
El Pit

Re: Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Released Jan 16, 2021, 14:53
Jan 16, 2021, 14:53
 El Pit

Currently, fans call it:
Path of Exile: Disconnects of the Atlas

Re: Squadron 51 Announced
Jan 15, 2021, 03:11
El Pit

Re: Squadron 51 Announced Jan 15, 2021, 03:11
Jan 15, 2021, 03:11
 El Pit

Kxmode wrote on Jan 14, 2021, 22:37:
jdreyer wrote on Jan 14, 2021, 19:15:
El Pit wrote on Jan 14, 2021, 12:32:
NKD wrote on Jan 14, 2021, 12:15:
Skipping right past Squadron 42

Discussions about Squadron 42 and Star Citizen have been moved to Parler because they feel more at home there.

* Due to the de-platforming of Parler, all discussions about Squadron 42 and Star Citizen have been moved to Gab.

Due to the de-platforming of Gab, all discussions about Squadron 42 and Star Citizen have been moved to the dark web. Grin

Makes sense. Whales can make money there, too, and "invest" it into Roberts' "games". And the discussion platfrom will be moved to Gab because only there the "truth" about the "games" can be spread without control and discussion with heretics!

Re: Squadron 51 Announced
Jan 14, 2021, 12:32
El Pit

Re: Squadron 51 Announced Jan 14, 2021, 12:32
Jan 14, 2021, 12:32
 El Pit

NKD wrote on Jan 14, 2021, 12:15:
Skipping right past Squadron 42

Discussions about Squadron 42 and Star Citizen have been moved to Parler because they feel more at home there.

Re: Hogwarts Legacy delayed
Jan 14, 2021, 01:25
El Pit

Re: Hogwarts Legacy delayed Jan 14, 2021, 01:25
Jan 14, 2021, 01:25
 El Pit

I know I should not but I am really interested. I liked the Potter books starting with Goblet of Fire and think that especially the 3rd Potter movie (the book was alright but not great) was very well done - not just as a Potter movie but also as an example of great moviemaking in general.

Re: Ubisoft Making Open World Star Wars Game
Jan 13, 2021, 11:57
El Pit

Re: Ubisoft Making Open World Star Wars Game Jan 13, 2021, 11:57
Jan 13, 2021, 11:57
 El Pit

StarCry? Yes, please!

Re: Out of the Blue
Jan 11, 2021, 12:22
El Pit

Re: Out of the Blue Jan 11, 2021, 12:22
Jan 11, 2021, 12:22
 El Pit

Happy birthday, Ant! I hope the Ant Queen got a special present for you!

Nice Rocky Horror Picture Show quote, Blue. I absolutely love that movie. I wish a lot of people would rather do the Time Warp than riot. Imagine a flash mob Time Warp of thousand of people in Washington, D. C., as an answer to all of this hatred and anger.

Re: Saturday Metaverse
Jan 10, 2021, 09:45
El Pit

Re: Saturday Metaverse Jan 10, 2021, 09:45
Jan 10, 2021, 09:45
 El Pit

It is a very difficult situation that has been built up over decades by poor education and the massive social selection or economic pressure on most people. And it cannot be changed within years, it will take decades. The very roots of the nation will have to change - no more "God created dinosaurs and people and the United States as the paradise" teaching in schools, make it SCIENCE only. Stop letting people teach BS to kids because in the end they will believe even complete morons like The Donald. The US needs FREE education based on science by well-trained (and therefore expensive) teachers. Start there - educate your citizens at young age, or reap the harvest you have sown later with psychos rioting in Washington. Don't allow homeschooling - don't let idiots produce new, younger idiots. Stop this. And pay TAXES, yes, TAXES, even HIGHER TAXES to make good education possible. And for the love of God, it is neither COMMUNIST nor NANNY STATE if you got solid unemployment benefits even for a year to help people who have lost their jobs to not lose everything else, too, because once they're out on the streets, the way back is very, VERY difficult. Also, they could say that they got nothing else to lose and suddenly fall for Trump version 2.0. And yes, this needs money, TAX money, so you might want to pay TAXES. Also: public healthcare. Free basic public healthcare, free for every US citizen. Make it happen. A sick citizen will not go to work and will not pay taxes, a healthy citizen will. Public healthcare is making profit - believe it or not. And it ALSO takes the pressure from people who are sick and cannot make ends meet anymore. Guess what? Yes, you will have to pay TAXES for this. TAXES ARE GOOD - if they are used for the right things. These taxes even make some profit indirectly. Taxes are not evil - they are needed if a country/nation/state/whatever wants/needs to invest into something that hopefully will make the country/nation/state/whatever a better and peaceful place and also hopefully will turn people into educated, well-trained, tax paying, happy, secure, and peaceful citizens. It all depends not just on the right politicians in the right places - if first of all depends on all of you! Only if the people want to change, they will change. It is not the job of politicians to change people - because they can't. They can just use people for their own purposes, which can be good and/or evil. It is the people that must want to change. Don't wait for some supreme leader to tell you to change - just do it on your own. And then, with enough people really wanting to change themselves and by this, their community, a real change can happen. Otherwise, this will end in a conflict where no side wins inside the US, only people/factions outside the US will be the winners.
This was some stream of consciousness, so please be nice on me when checking for coherence. I am really tired right now but thought what the hell, I think I need to write this down.
Best of luck to all of you guys in the US! Stay healthy and peaceful, okay? You are not alone on this world, you got friends that still count on you despite Agent Orange trying to alienate the whole world.

Re: Evening Metaverse
Jan 9, 2021, 11:59
El Pit

Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 9, 2021, 11:59
Jan 9, 2021, 11:59
 El Pit

The Donald said he (or "they", as he put it) will start his (or "their", as he put it) own version of Twitter. I guess it will be called... Hater?

Jan 8, 2021, 11:57
El Pit

Re: Out of the Blue Jan 8, 2021, 11:57
Jan 8, 2021, 11:57
 El Pit

Screen Rant's Pitch Meeting videos are always funny, but the WW84 pitch meeting is one of the best. Absolutely hilarious! Great job, Ryan. Thumbsup

Edit: And of course happy birthday, Frans!

This comment was edited on Jan 8, 2021, 15:41.

Re: etc., etc.
Jan 8, 2021, 11:37
El Pit

Re: etc., etc. Jan 8, 2021, 11:37
Jan 8, 2021, 11:37
 El Pit

TheBigVlad wrote on Jan 7, 2021, 20:18:
I loved Dying Light and have been looking forward to DL2 but I've gotten the feeling that the devs can't really decide on what they want DL2 to be. Seems to be less focus on Zombies this time around from what I've seen, which has me worried but it could still turn out fine. But all of the delays and lack of info isn't helping to ease my fears that this will turn out to be a disappointment, if it ever even gets released at all.

Same here. I absolutely love Dying Light but am afraid that Techland wanted something like Witcher 3/Cyberpunk 2077 but with zombies for DL2 and then found out that this is much harder to do than they expected.

Jan 7, 2021, 15:57
El Pit

Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2021, 15:57
Jan 7, 2021, 15:57
 El Pit

jdreyer wrote on Jan 7, 2021, 14:03:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Jan 7, 2021, 13:34:
RedEye9 wrote on Jan 7, 2021, 13:26:
The Stand started off meh and by episode 3 was slightly better, i’ll probably watch all of it because I’m a glutton for punishment.

I have watched all 4 episodes of "The Stand" and, holy shit, is it awful. The only saving grace so far is that Alexander Skarsgard is a better Randall Flagg than the OG mini-series. Everything else has been subpar in comparison.

Yeah, I struggled to make it through the first epi. Probably won't continue.

Same here. Episode I was enough for me. What a crapfest! And they have one of King's best books to work with!

Re: Denmark launches children's TV show about man with giant penis.
Jan 7, 2021, 13:09
El Pit

Re: Denmark launches children's TV show about man with giant penis. Jan 7, 2021, 13:09
Jan 7, 2021, 13:09
 El Pit

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 7, 2021, 12:59:
When I found out that they wanted to use my autobiography for a children’s show I gave it to them royalty free.
I hope they crank out many seasons. Critics say the show can't be beat. While some reviewers spoke of wooden dialogue and complained that the pilot was long and hard to watch.
DR, the Danish public service broadcaster, is planning a nutty spinoff involving 2 oversized testicles titled Laag Hangen Testikel.

What's the name of the main character? Total Dick?

Jan 7, 2021, 12:50
El Pit

Re: Out of the Blue Jan 7, 2021, 12:50
Jan 7, 2021, 12:50
 El Pit

Yes, Blue. I hope you guys in the US can sort this out and heal the nation and unite the society (as far as possible). But it will take decades because The Donald is not the sickness - he is just one very obvious result/symptom.

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Player Count Drops; CDPR Refutes Alleged Developer Post
Jan 6, 2021, 17:17
El Pit

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Player Count Drops; CDPR Refutes Alleged Developer Post Jan 6, 2021, 17:17
Jan 6, 2021, 17:17
 El Pit

I will hold back until I get a reasonably priced graphics card to run this at best settings. So I guess I will be playing this in 2022 or so - fully patched and with many DLCs and expansions and mods.

Jan 6, 2021, 17:06
El Pit

Re: Out of the Blue Jan 6, 2021, 17:06
Jan 6, 2021, 17:06
 El Pit

A "majority" made the Joker the president and look what is happening when his turn ends...

Re: New Arkane Game Hint
Jan 6, 2021, 12:25
El Pit

Re: New Arkane Game Hint Jan 6, 2021, 12:25
Jan 6, 2021, 12:25
 El Pit

Arkane? YES, please. Dishonored and (Arkane's) Prey were AWESOME fun. These are games that should make Doom money (instead of Super Mario Doomkey Kong 2020), but unfortunately great games often don't make money (hello there, Lookings Glass' Rotten Carcass). Life just ain't fair.

Re: Into the Black
Jan 5, 2021, 11:56
El Pit

Re: Into the Black Jan 5, 2021, 11:56
Jan 5, 2021, 11:56
 El Pit

And the husband confirmed that she is dead, indeed.

Re: Morning Legal Briefs
Jan 5, 2021, 01:34
El Pit

Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 5, 2021, 01:34
Jan 5, 2021, 01:34
 El Pit

Task wrote on Jan 4, 2021, 19:37:
Assange should be freed.

I am sure that politics, military, secret agencies/services, and the huge weapons/war industry have a different point of view. Telling people how a "righteous" war with "smart weapons" and "special" forces really is, must be a crime for sure, right? Don't wake up the citizens, once they stop shouting "USA! USA!" and start asking questions about what is going on, how it is actually happening, and if there is a plan behind it and what that is, things could get difficult. Therefore... TRUMP 2024! No questions, no doubts, just "USA! USA!" as the answer to everything.

Re: Morning Legal Briefs
Jan 4, 2021, 13:12
El Pit

Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jan 4, 2021, 13:12
Jan 4, 2021, 13:12
 El Pit

Damn! I bet Angry Orange Man was hoping to get him this week and get him executed before the end of the week. He is on a killing spree right now after all.
4679 Comments. 234 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    234  ] Older