Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael

Real Name Michael   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Efflixi
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 9189534
Description
Homepage http://www.efflixi.net
Signed On Nov 13, 2000, 02:03
Total Comments 395 (Amateur)
User ID 7788

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty Demo Open Letter
3. Re: Good idea. Aug 28, 2003, 18:36 Efflixi

I wont be downloading this demo at all and i was looking forward to it. How's that? Fuck the idiots who think exclusivity is the right thing to do.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
54. White Trash Aug 1, 2003, 07:13 Efflixi

23 out of 40... mommy

40. Re: Real Life Jul 16, 2003, 17:54 Efflixi

I just want quad damage

News Comments > Diablo II Beta Patch
12. Re: woohoo Jul 5, 2003, 05:35 Efflixi

I stopped playing this game 2 years ago. After playing it almost exclusively for 2 years before that there was never left for me. I just dont think i can get back into it. I still believe its the best $120 i ever spent. (bought the collectors edition D2 + exp pack)

29. Re: sidenote Jul 2, 2003, 19:30 Efflixi

Your ONLY site to purchase computer hardware should be http://www.newegg.com end of discussion. Check their feedback on http://www.resellerratings.com if you dont believe me.

This comment was edited on Jul 2, 19:31.

39. Link of the day Jun 26, 2003, 17:49 Efflixi

I seriously dont get this, unless you found humor in the fact that the part cost is exactly 10x the shipping. Maybe im overlooking something totally obvious.

News Comments > Diablo II Log
3. Re: Ugh Jun 20, 2003, 05:25 Efflixi

I played Diablo II for nearly 2 years, from BEFORE it was out in stores (i was in the stress test AND got my pre-order copy before it was public) till the 1.09 patch or thereabout. I pretty much burned out on it i cant see myself returning to the game but i spent well over 4000 hours playing it. This patch is 2 years over due and i doubt anyone will seriously care about it. The game is dead.

News Comments > Tribes: Vengeance
1. ... Apr 24, 2003, 15:53 Efflixi

One sentence sums up my feelings... i hope they dont screw it up.

News Comments > EVE Online Gold
9. Re: Ugh Apr 23, 2003, 11:27 Efflixi

I beta tested Eve... it is SO not ready for release its not even funny. Weeeeeeee! Screw six months... it needs 9-12 months more work and preparation, seriously! And please, for god SAKES implement some kind of quest/job setup.
This comment was edited on Apr 23, 11:32.

13. Which OS are you? Apr 13, 2003, 13:56 Efflixi

I'm Win98
This comment was edited on Apr 13, 13:57.

20. Re: NY Times Articles Apr 2, 2003, 14:09 Efflixi

You can also use the login bluesnews and password bluesnews

5. Re: Tombstone doesn't microwave? Mar 27, 2003, 11:21 Efflixi

My worst are pizza rolls that you deep fry. You bite in and 900 degree juice squirts all over your face. OUCH

News Comments > Eve Update
1. Beta Testing Mar 26, 2003, 11:50 Efflixi

doh ignore this
This comment was edited on Mar 26, 11:54.

12. Yournotme Mar 4, 2003, 20:18 Efflixi

There are

People with the name (removed).
More people probably die poking spoons into the back of their PC's every year than there are of you.

19. 20 Questions Mar 2, 2003, 04:53 Efflixi

Wow this thing is good... It guessed a mouse in 17 questions (it first thouht it was a rat at question #7) and guessed a Watch in 19 questions. I thought i had it with the watch.

*edit*
It got Giraffe in 13 questions, got headphones in 17 questions (holy moly!), it also got a floppy disk but asked too many questions (got it in 22). I stumped it with a nutria tho. GOOD LORD! It got sequoia tree in only 12 questions!
This comment was edited on Mar 2, 05:12.

News Comments > Free Freelancer Demo
58. Re: Demo Feb 27, 2003, 11:45 Efflixi

Ok i downloaded the Demo 2 days ago. I actually like it. But the MOMENT I complete a mission that would make me level 2 in the demo, (It's money based for levels, at $25,000 u reach level 2) i get kicked out of the game. I had heard from a friend that the same thing happened to him. This sux! Why offer things in the demo you cant use unless you are level 2 if it kicks you out? I restarted the game and i was back to level 1 and back at the base that i had the mission at! BAH HUMBUG!
This comment was edited on Feb 27, 11:47.

News Comments > OpenSource MMO FPS Announced
4. Re: nice Feb 26, 2003, 16:03 Efflixi

The graphics wont be a SWG killer for sure, but as most of us know, its the gameplay that makes a game last. Here's hoping this one makes it. I only have one concern. It takes a group of dedicated professionals to maintain ANY MMO game. How do they plan to do this? I understand the open source meaning patches and such will be no problem. But what about tech support? In game issues and such?

1. Not related to OotB but... Feb 25, 2003, 09:25 Efflixi

I have come here every day for the past 4-5 years. Love the site. However something odd just happened when i clicked my homepage button to get here. It said there was an ActiveX control trying to get information that my system wouldn't allow. (my security settings are rather high, plus i run NAV) I have NEVER had this window popup on this site in my 5 years of coming here. Is this a case of a misbehaving Ad?

*edit* Coming back here from multiple pages causes the same window to popup. On a side note, i live in Louisiana so the "Louisiana is sinking" story hit rather close to home. Fortunately i live smack dab in the middle of Baton Rouge and our soil is fairly solid around here. (If you can call ANY soil in Louisiana solid %))

This comment was edited on Feb 25, 09:30.

News Comments > Free Freelancer Demo
29. Another game to try Feb 25, 2003, 05:47 Efflixi

http://www.enb.com

I find this game to be the best game i've ever played. It just strikes a nerve with me for some reason. It doesn't seem quite as complex as Freelancer (it doesn't have dynamic trade routes and such) but i think after reading up a bit on Freelancer that E&B is more fun.
This comment was edited on Feb 25, 05:48.

News Comments > A Tale In the Desert Launches
1. Did I miss something here? Feb 16, 2003, 14:24 Efflixi

Isn't the purpose of an MMORPG to never end? People wouldn't still be playing Everquest 3 years later if it ended after 2 months. Sounds like they are shooting themsevles in the foot here.

395 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo