Clues, sure. I'm not about to post my screenshot, though. Ready or not, here you go, in increasing order of lameness (ie: don't read past the first one until you've tried again).
1) Two of the refractors are used twice...
2) ... from opposite directions...
3) ... at 7C and 11I...
4) ... pointing North/NorthEast and East/NorthEast, respectively.
5) The other two are at 4C and 4F.
6) There's a beam splitter immediately abovethe laser.
7) NO MORE HINTS! Shame on you for reading this far! If you're still stuck, post a REALLY nice plea... >:-)
.f00Dave [f00Dave@SPAM.com, only 'SPAM' is really 'bigfoot' =) ]