Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for KilrathiAce

Real Name KilrathiAce   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname KilrathiAce
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.eaglespeak.us/
Signed On Oct 12, 2000, 14:48
Total Comments 1766 (Pro)
User ID 7413

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > DAYZ Creator Announces ION
18. Re: DAYZ Creator Announces ION Jun 15, 2015, 23:23 KilrathiAce

Yet a year or so since Dayz stand alone they still havent delivered anything worthy of their promise, go look at people who own dayz stand alone how long they each played, not much because game is horrid as far as controls. The mod was good, but the stand alone game is crap and everyone knows it. Now they gonna basically go and try to cash in more without delivering anything close to quality.  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Witcher III Exp Bug
44. Re: The Witcher III Exp Bug Jun 6, 2015, 06:17 KilrathiAce

witcher 3 gameplay sucks, thats basically the bottom line but everything else in game is top notch lol  

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"

News Comments > NVIDIA Launches GTX 980ti; New Drivers; & GSYNC Features
54. Re: NVIDIA Launches GTX 980ti; New Drivers; & GSYNC Features Jun 2, 2015, 03:08 KilrathiAce

amd 390x fury or whatever its called better be priced about same as 980ti otherwise amd can retire business.  

News Comments > BioShock Series Has Sold 25M
11. Re: BioShock Series Has Sold 25M Jun 1, 2015, 03:27 KilrathiAce

This feels like they crying for some more interest from another party to fund or maybe to pitch it for sale?  

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Free DLC
71. Re: The Witcher 3 Free DLC May 30, 2015, 05:27 KilrathiAce

saluk wrote on May 29, 2015, 18:34:
"This game is awesome"

"This game sucks"

Humanity in a nutshell right there folks. Nothing to see here, no reason to log into gaming websites anymore. Le sigh. Back to actually playing the game. Because games... are better than people.

Neither is the case, however before the game even was released "respectable/big" media sites that do reviews gave it perfect scores... something that is simply way wrong to do because its clearly not 10/10 flawless game as many sites stated.

Also the game doesn't suck, its got many great parts done well, however the actual component in which a person interacts with the game or actually plays the game is extremly bad.

News Comments > AMD Beta Drivers
7. Re: AMD Beta Drivers May 30, 2015, 05:23 KilrathiAce

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on May 30, 2015, 03:48:
KilrathiAce wrote on May 30, 2015, 02:44:
Been half a year since AMD did official drivers new version, I guess AMD cut down so much staff that now it will take a year for regular official driver updates.

Considering the rate at which nvidia pumps out drivers, which burn out cards(remember the drivers the screwed up fan profiles) and lead to TDR crashes(let's dump the gpu core voltage to keep the cards cool), I think I'll take stability and waiting over a new driver release every week or two.

I understand your point but we talking half a year + here... and obviously official drivers are inferior for number of big games thats why you see these beta drivers... so...

News Comments > AMD Beta Drivers
5. Re: AMD Beta Drivers May 30, 2015, 02:44 KilrathiAce

Been half a year since AMD did official drivers new version, I guess AMD cut down so much staff that now it will take a year for regular official driver updates.  

10. Re: The Witcher 3 Free DLC May 28, 2015, 23:03 KilrathiAce

Newbro wrote on May 28, 2015, 21:05:
What's wrong with the gameplay?

button masher combat, no skill required, horrible ai, immersion breaking gameplay issues, movement controls where you not in full control on and on.

News Comments > CDPR: "Too Early" to Discuss Cyberpunk 2077
43. Re: CDPR: May 28, 2015, 20:21 KilrathiAce

ForgedReality wrote on May 27, 2015, 18:42:
KilrathiAce wrote on May 27, 2015, 17:52:
Tumbler wrote on May 27, 2015, 13:28:
I'm really impressed with Witcher 3. I'm thinking about ducking out of work early today...again!, to go home and play it. It's fantastic. It reminds me of red dead redemption a lot because I'm spending a lot of time riding around on my horse and the world is so fun to explore. The side quests are really well done, I get a little annoyed with the main story quests because that get a little too wordy in their story bits. Doing side quests is fun because you can do a lot of them very quickly and there is often some very meaty content there. I'm getting spoiled burning through those and seeing so much then I come back to the main story and the game slows way down for all this talking.

The crafting system is also a lot of fun. It's just complicated enough to be interesting but getting ingredients and building things is very simple and rewarding. I love that you have to visit all sorts of different people to get all the recipes you'll need and often take them to others to let them build it.

I found a dragon too, I don't think they call it a dragon, but it was lvl 14 and was guarding a little castle. My goal is to level up to that and go get into that castle. I think there is something in there that is supposed to help me get a better set of armor.

Oh, Cyberpunk, yeah I want to see that eventually but the Witcher 3 is way more than I expected and it's got me so distracted from Cyberpunk 2077 I'm fine with them having nothing to say. Hell just make a total conversion mod for Witcher 3, this game rocks. Make more games like this.

Its interesting? One can beat entire game without any thinking just button mashing even on hardest difficulty, its a fact. If thats interesting then wow.

Again, please play the game before you start making unfounded accusations such as this. Thanks.

So you saying what? That some bosses or few parts of the game cannot be beat by senseless button mashing even on hardest difficulty? You maybe right in that case I am sure but point is game as a whole is an insult to video games/rpgs.

42. Re: CDPR: May 28, 2015, 20:19 KilrathiAce

Flatline wrote on May 28, 2015, 12:44:
KilrathiAce wrote on May 27, 2015, 17:52:
Its interesting? One can beat entire game without any thinking just button mashing even on hardest difficulty, its a fact. If thats interesting then wow.

The only fact in this post is that you clearly haven't played on the hardest difficulty.

Try to state some facts instead of acting like a fanboy. I have used macks response video as proof and he refuted statements of fanboys so far. So what is going to be excuse now?>

41. Re: CDPR: May 28, 2015, 20:18 KilrathiAce

ForgedReality wrote on May 27, 2015, 18:40:
KilrathiAce wrote on May 27, 2015, 17:48:
Will they actually put any development work and hours into actual gameplay, physics, actual ai etc? Because if Witcher 3 is anything to go by... sad

How so? It sounds like you haven't even played the game at all, and are merely going off of Mac's completely way-off-base Worth-A-Buy. He had a handful of hours in the game without ever having played a previous Witcher game, and he didn't take the time to understand it.

All of those things you mentioned are great, even AI, with the exception of a couple of really rare things that would be easy to fix with a patch. For example, characters walking into a horse on the path, which I have not experienced, but I'd also rather play the game than sit there and try to nitpick over tiny little things that don't in any way impact my enjoyment of the game...

Again your words just like words of those who said macks original take on was wrong, and then he did response video to those statements....

3. Re: The Witcher 3 Free DLC May 28, 2015, 20:11 KilrathiAce

If only they spent any budget on gameplay  

30. Re: CDPR: May 27, 2015, 17:52 KilrathiAce

Tumbler wrote on May 27, 2015, 13:28:
I'm really impressed with Witcher 3. I'm thinking about ducking out of work early today...again!, to go home and play it. It's fantastic. It reminds me of red dead redemption a lot because I'm spending a lot of time riding around on my horse and the world is so fun to explore. The side quests are really well done, I get a little annoyed with the main story quests because that get a little too wordy in their story bits. Doing side quests is fun because you can do a lot of them very quickly and there is often some very meaty content there. I'm getting spoiled burning through those and seeing so much then I come back to the main story and the game slows way down for all this talking.

The crafting system is also a lot of fun. It's just complicated enough to be interesting but getting ingredients and building things is very simple and rewarding. I love that you have to visit all sorts of different people to get all the recipes you'll need and often take them to others to let them build it.

I found a dragon too, I don't think they call it a dragon, but it was lvl 14 and was guarding a little castle. My goal is to level up to that and go get into that castle. I think there is something in there that is supposed to help me get a better set of armor.

Oh, Cyberpunk, yeah I want to see that eventually but the Witcher 3 is way more than I expected and it's got me so distracted from Cyberpunk 2077 I'm fine with them having nothing to say. Hell just make a total conversion mod for Witcher 3, this game rocks. Make more games like this.

29. Re: CDPR: May 27, 2015, 17:50 KilrathiAce

Slashman wrote on May 27, 2015, 15:42:
LurkerLito wrote on May 27, 2015, 15:13:
Mashiki Amiketo wrote on May 27, 2015, 10:51:
CDPR isn't a AAA studio, and they don't have the number to pump out titles like that.

I agree they don't have the resources to pump out titles on that kind of a yearly schedule, but I completely disagree, they ARE a AAA studio.

Also, please let's all note that Ubisoft and EA are not studios. They are publishers. They control the huge amount of money needed to get those yearly releases rolling out the door on demand.

CDPR is a studio. It isn't a publisher. It doesn't have the kind of financial weight to it that large publishers do.

It was cdpr decision to throw money at everything in witcher 3 except actual gameplay, its their fault and it has nothing to do with money.

28. Re: CDPR: May 27, 2015, 17:48 KilrathiAce

Will they actually put any development work and hours into actual gameplay, physics, actual ai etc? Because if Witcher 3 is anything to go by... sad  

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Patched
42. Re: The Witcher 3 Patched May 21, 2015, 23:00 KilrathiAce

Retired wrote on May 21, 2015, 20:04:
KilrathiAce wrote on May 21, 2015, 19:51:
Can they patch the gameplay?
https://youtu.be/QIeEZeKN8JE

That guy is playing on Easy.
His attempt to be Angry Gamer or Yahtzee is very poorly implemented.

Anyone that has played the game knows that guy has no idea what he is talking about.

lol no, on hardest difficulty the farming doesnt matter at all and combat is bascially same thing

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Patched
35. Re: The Witcher 3 Patched May 21, 2015, 19:51 KilrathiAce

Can they patch the gameplay?
https://youtu.be/QIeEZeKN8JE

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
6. Re: Morning Mobilization May 18, 2015, 23:26 KilrathiAce

They should cancel that garbage.  

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
6. Re: Sunday Safety Dance May 18, 2015, 07:30 KilrathiAce

more reasons to dump chrome, thank you google for making it easy choice.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
6. Re: Evening Mobilization May 14, 2015, 23:08 KilrathiAce

F konami  

1766 Comments. 89 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo