Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Just Bob

Real Name Just Bob   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Frijoles
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Lord of the Beans
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 15, 2000, 18:23
Total Comments 2777 (Senior)
User ID 6700

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Bathwater Jul 3, 2019, 17:46 Frijoles

MeanJim wrote on Jul 3, 2019, 16:12:
And just how did you happen to come across this? Inquisitive I can't imagine what you would be searching for that would have you accidentally come across someone selling urine gummy bears.

Make ur own gummy bears. Autocorrected, of course.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Interviews
9. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 3, 2019, 17:44 Frijoles

jdreyer wrote on Jul 3, 2019, 13:19:
We won't get HL3 for VR. We'll get "The Half Life VR Experience." It will consist of the tram ride to the lab, putting on Gordon's EVA suit, and performing experiments in the lab before triggering the resonance cascade. Total run time: 5 minutes.

And then we'll get to play Rock Paper Scissors with G-Man.

News Comments > Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Video
1. Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Video Jun 25, 2019, 13:01 Frijoles

Looks nice, but there are so many rails it looks like a train station. "Let's upgrade you little robot. I bet this comes in real handy!" 2 seconds later, it comes in handy. Ugg.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 24, 2019, 19:45 Frijoles

My day starts when this site is updated. So thanks for the day off. Thumbsup  

News Comments > Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter Beta Extended
3. Re: Fallout 76 Nuclear Winter Beta Extended Jun 15, 2019, 16:06 Frijoles

Didn't they mention this coming to Steam some time? I figured I'd try it when it does, if it's cheap.  

News Comments > RAGE 2 Roadmap
14. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jun 10, 2019, 17:28 Frijoles

I'm waiting for them to disable the damn UI interruptions. I don't care what my XP is with someone I haven't met.  

News Comments > Worlds Adrift Set Adrift
2. Re: Worlds Adrift Set Adrift May 30, 2019, 12:43 Frijoles

I was reading a bunch of comments on this yesterday. It seems most people left because they were still doing frequent character wipes. I believe this is where we put ::surprised pikachu:: face as the developer response.  

News Comments > RAGE 2 Released
31. Re: RAGE 2 Released May 14, 2019, 23:24 Frijoles

bigspender wrote on May 14, 2019, 20:15:
Every 60-120 seconds the game pauses and tells you about how to do something really basic.

This one is driving me crazy. Talk about abruptly taking you out of the game. And there's no way to make it clear faster. Same stupid animation for how much money you got, same stupid animation for leveling up. QA must have had a hidden switch to turn that off or they'd have killed themselves while testing.

Also the menus are horribly slow on my system (Threadripper + 1080ti). Moving anywhere, either page to page or even on the same page, is about .5 - 1 second per click. Luckily the map comes up pretty quick, but everything else is so slow.

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Hint?
7. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Hint? May 12, 2019, 17:31 Frijoles

Cutter wrote on May 12, 2019, 14:13:
After the cash cow on PC that is GTA no way Rockstar is going to make the mistake of passing up that sort of money again. Oh, it's coming alright.

Big question is whether is going to be an exclusive to certain stores for a year.

News Comments > One Million Users Pour Into Risk of Rain 2
1. Re: One Million Users Pour Into Risk of Rain 2 May 3, 2019, 21:19 Frijoles

Anyone play this solo? Thoughts?  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
4. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Apr 30, 2019, 12:04 Frijoles

Beamer wrote on Apr 30, 2019, 10:49:
While I'd never want to work at, say, a box factory (which, incidentally, one of the world's largest box manufacturer's reached out to me on LinkedIn last month, ..., I wouldn't want to work in something I love as a fan.

I, too, love boxes.

News Comments > ANNO 1800 Off to a Record Start
12. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 30, 2019, 12:01 Frijoles

Bought this on uPlay and was enjoying it. Then I hit a bug in the campaign and now I can't continue. Had to pick up some passengers, and then the ship sank along with the passengers. I took over the rest of the world (new and old), but kind of frustrating that I can't move the campaign forward. Still, I've got 20+ hours in it and own nearly every island, so I had fun.  

News Comments > Get Assassin's Creed Unity for Free
1. Re: Get Assassin's Creed Unity for Free Apr 17, 2019, 16:58 Frijoles

So the trick to get more free games is to burn down more historical landmarks.

Cool of them to donate to the restoration.

News Comments > Oxygen Not Included Next Month
1. Re: Oxygen Not Included Next Month Apr 17, 2019, 10:03 Frijoles

Klei has become one of my favorite developers. I look forward to seeing what is after Oxygen. I also look forward to dumping another 50 hours into this game to see what's changed in the last six months since I played it last.  

News Comments > Fallout 76 Launches Wild Appalachia Update; New Dungeon and Repair Kits Coming
15. Re: Fallout 76 Launches Wild Appalachia Update; New Dungeon and Repair Kits Coming Apr 9, 2019, 20:42 Frijoles

Riahderymnmaddog wrote on Apr 9, 2019, 14:34:
Right? I stopped playing The Division and The Division 2 when the fucking quests came from bulletin boards...

Wait what? I haven't seen any bulletin boards. I wonder if I'm missing something. I hit 30 just doing the side and main quests.

I'll probably grab 76 when it comes to Steam and is put on sale. Even if it's a shitshow, I'd like to see it.

News Comments > Randy Pitchford on Borderlands 3 and Exclusivity
15. Re: Randy Pitchford on Borderlands 3 and Exclusivity Apr 2, 2019, 21:49 Frijoles

bigspender wrote on Apr 2, 2019, 19:07:
But different sites / stores doesn't seem like an issue to me. Either way I'm double clicking an icon. The launcher is different....so what?

Epic's services are shit compared to Steam. Users who had problems with Metro had to go to the Steam forums to get help. I'm sure they'll get better, but they're not yet. If only Epic had some competition.

Competition is good for consumers.

Which this isn't. Who is Epic competing against when they have an exclusive? They don't want to compete with Steam because they fall very short. So instead they bribe publishers.

I hate what Epic is doing. If they want to compete directly with Steam and sell games on both services, there'd be no problem. I'd welcome some competition to Steam to get Valve off their ass and improve things. Not like this though.

News Comments > Devil May Cry 5 Bloody Palace Released
1. Re: Devil May Cry 5 Bloody Palace Released Apr 2, 2019, 10:44 Frijoles

I'd like to see them add support for ultrawide monitors next. I know, little chance of that. I regret buying it on GMG since I can't refund it. Or I could run some random executable that a fan created and hope it doesn't destroy my system.  

News Comments > Warframe Turns Six; Celebrates with Freebies
2. Re: Warframe Turns Six; Celebrates with Freebies Mar 26, 2019, 11:37 Frijoles

Only six?! Feels way older. Doesn't look or play older, just seems like it's been around a lot longer.  

News Comments > Epic Games Store Claims 85M Users
4. Re: Epic Games Store Claims 85M Users Mar 25, 2019, 11:22 Frijoles

40% do not have Steam

Or at least did not have the configuration file in the default location for us to snoop.

News Comments > World of Warcraft Welcome Back Weekend
1. Re: World of Warcraft Welcome Back Weekend Mar 19, 2019, 21:05 Frijoles

This is a good thing to let people remember why they left.  

2777 Comments. 139 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo