Descending
Limit Results:

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

septic versus sewer
Oct 14, 2001, 23:12
septic versus sewer Oct 14, 2001, 23:12
Oct 14, 2001, 23:12

You might find out it is bottomless. You know binaries can have leaks : )If it continues to depleat there might an errosive factor involved . Later septics here in florida were like big concrete boxes. Heavy as well concrete with a 6 inch wall. I would think one would hold about a ton of dirt . some hold quite alot of shiznit and some have a drainfield. That is like gravel that seeps hehe.In the end you might have to get one of those septic tank trucks back there and actually dig around it and have it lifted out. I wouldnt. worse case scenario >call a concrete truck and have him dump about 4 or 5 cubic yards of concrete in it. You would have to dig it out first at least a little. You are right whether it is half empty or half full it remains a whole hole. It is the pit you seek to rid yourself of : )

This comment was edited on Oct 14, 23:14.

WooHoo >It is time
Sep 25, 2001, 12:40
WooHoo >It is time Sep 25, 2001, 12:40
Sep 25, 2001, 12:40

sorry Blue ! time to adjust the climate control . I guess it was pretty cold up that way. Here in Florida though that NorthEast Wind last night was like heaven sent with the humidity dropping as well. This day is the nicest weather yet . We did have a nice cool breeze a couple weeks back but I think this one signifies the change too.
Hope you feel better. the Blech sounded more painful than the achoo / Carry on >Issac btw I think I might be the jewish crusader hehe sorry again

here try this>Bag uh rag
Sep 24, 2001, 18:00
here try this>Bag uh rag Sep 24, 2001, 18:00
Sep 24, 2001, 18:00

http://www.stickdeath.com/ragbak.html

I thought it ranked right up there with mosquitos and carries a kind of comedy to it.
killed my mouse on it hehe.

It is a sad day
Sep 11, 2001, 15:36
It is a sad day Sep 11, 2001, 15:36
Sep 11, 2001, 15:36

words cannot express our sorrow in this incident. the shame we feel for the ignorant is so great at this point that only actions now will suffice. that is even more of a terrifying concept but in this case it is warranted. we didnt start this one but this time we will finish it. The bad end is how many innocent lives will be lost in this process which cannot be stopped. NO man/group or whatever could possibly think that they might enter any kingdom of any religion other than Hell for taking 20,000 + lives in one action . I am sorry and my prayers go out to all involved including the morans behind this , that they may see the error in their ways before they meet their makers.
There is no hope for them now. regretfully Issac

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older