Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Fort Collins, CO 03/24

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Danger Dog

Real Name Danger Dog   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname DangerDog
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 12, 2000, 17:57
Total Comments 5888 (Guru)
User ID 6174

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 16, 2016, 18:07 DangerDog

Thank you comrade Pepe! I always suspected that frog was Russian.

If there's one thing the CIA is good for it's overthrowing governments, bet they never thought it would be the USA they would be overthrowing though.

I guess Attorney General Lynch didn't get the memo on time:

Attorney General Loretta Lynch weighed in on the hacking allegations with Politico and found that there was no “technical interference” during the election, with Real Clear Politics noting that the integrity of our election system was not in danger

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
47. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 16, 2016, 14:50 DangerDog

The news media has been on a slow and steady decline for years now, I remember when we had shows like 20/20 and Dateline that actually reported on issues and whistle blowers were treated like hero's but somewhere along the way they became completely beholden to corporate and government propaganda. Dare not to report on anything that might offend advertisers or the political elite, we must vilify whistle blowers like Snowden and Assange.

The story about the lady that won a huge lawsuit from Mc Donald's for the "Hot Coffee" incident recently came up, kind of funny seeing how the media spun it into a false narrative. What year was that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCkL9UlmCOE

Even back then they couldn't do honest reporting, you have to be extremely gullible to not think Mc Donald's were pulling the strings on most of these news stories.

41. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 16, 2016, 13:17 DangerDog

Nobody takes this #fakenews crap seriously because the ones perpetrating it are the biggest culprits of it, mainly the so called mainstream media.

31. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 16, 2016, 04:10 DangerDog

descender wrote on Dec 15, 2016, 17:58:
I'll take Trump's corporate cronyism any day over Hillary and the Neo Con's wet dream of going to war with Russia.

Such ridiculous dissonance. Do you even know what NeoCon stands for?

The GOP has been the party of war for decades and they now control all 3 branches of government and you think that is suddenly going to change?! Because they somehow convinced you that Hillary was a greater threat of war than a president who is insulting allies and backing out of trade deals?

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

With Trump you are getting both corporate cronies AND interventionist foreign policy. You didn't solve anything. Just another talking point that you got swindled on.

Yes I do know what a NeoCon is, establishment Republicans like John McCain and Lindsey Graham who would like nothing more than to have a war with Russia. And Hillary made a very bold threat about using real military power against countries that are involved in cyber attacks plus her non stop fear mongering about being hacked by Russia which I don't believe one bit.

Anyways, glad that Hillary isn't going to be President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU

she's fucking nuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVu3xS-kJ6I

this guy is my favorite video blogger now.

This comment was edited on Dec 16, 2016, 04:18.

14. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 15, 2016, 17:15 DangerDog

I'll take Trump's corporate cronyism any day over Hillary and the Neo Con's wet dream of going to war with Russia.  

News Comments > Styx: Shards of Darkness Trailer
1. Re: Styx: Shards of Darkness Trailer Dec 15, 2016, 17:06 DangerDog

Didn't think the first one made a big enough splash to warrant a sequel.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 14, 2016, 16:27 DangerDog

Other than OMG STAR WARS!!!

I don't really see the point of this movie, with all the Star Wars novels they could have picked from they decided to make one about stealing the death star plans?

Not enough 'member berries' in the world to bring back the "feels" of '79 Star Wars. From what I've seen it looks like people cosplaying Star Wars decided to make a movie, would make amazing cut scene material for a Star Wars game but as a motion picture it looks like it's trying too hard to be "Empire". From what I've read it also sounds like Disney neutered the concept of "Saving Private Ryan" in space because they can't have Darth Vader killing everyone with screams of pain an agony and then expect kids not to run from him at their Disneyland Park. Think of the children

News Comments > Evening Interviews
3. Re: Evening Interviews Dec 13, 2016, 01:24 DangerDog

Call of Doom looked pretty bad.  

News Comments > No PC CoD: Infinite Warfare Trial
1. Re: No PC CoD: Infinite Warfare Trial Dec 12, 2016, 23:35 DangerDog

I doubt they'll even release another CoD on PC  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Patch Tomorrow
2. Re: Battlefield 1 Patch Tomorrow Dec 12, 2016, 22:11 DangerDog

Typical DICE game, fun at release and then they slowly nerf the fun out of it until everything is bland and all the weapons are the same.

edit: lot of fixes are good: http://pastebin.com/MRYABYZA

This comment was edited on Dec 12, 2016, 23:34.

News Comments > Crytek Payroll Issues?
5. Re: Crytek Payroll Issues? Dec 11, 2016, 18:20 DangerDog

One thing's for sure, VR development was never going to pay the bills.  

News Comments > No Man's Sky Patched
10. Re: No Man's Sky Patched Dec 7, 2016, 14:54 DangerDog

I don't consider changing the game sounds and minor tweaks "mods", they need to expose the core game scripting/code before any real work can be done.

shame that they won't because that's the only hope for this tech demo of a game.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
22. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 6, 2016, 19:40 DangerDog

speaking of fake news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YwIkknxE8E

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
2. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Dec 5, 2016, 02:02 DangerDog

Just carrying on the tradition started by Windows Live of being the worst PC gaming interface ever made.

They would have to put something irresistible on the MS Store in order for me to waste time using it. I think I'm safe to say I'll never need to.

News Comments > Steep Released
7. Re: Steep Released Dec 2, 2016, 18:59 DangerDog

ForgedReality wrote on Dec 2, 2016, 16:54:
Looks like the most boring game in history. Almost on par with every impression I've ever had of No Man's Sky...

Just needs some guys chasing you down the mountain with machine guns and some bond music playing in the background.

News Comments > Steep Released
2. Re: Steep Released Dec 2, 2016, 14:45 DangerDog

$60 plus a season pass, and they don't even have a fucking yeti in the game.

they're on drugs, hard ones.

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Free Trial This Week
21. Re: Titanfall 2 Free Trial This Week Dec 2, 2016, 01:58 DangerDog

R.I.P. Titanfail 2

matchmaking just sucks ass in this game.

News Comments > Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Trailer
1. Re: Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Trailer Nov 30, 2016, 17:34 DangerDog

They need to crack open their piggy bank and license some 1960-1970 classic rock music.

character models don't look too bad, need better skin shader and little more attention on the eyes. They're lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes.

News Comments > No Man's Sky Cleared by U.K. Ad Watchdog
25. Re: No Man's Sky Cleared by U.K. Ad Watchdog Nov 30, 2016, 17:23 DangerDog

Peter M. Smith wrote on Nov 30, 2016, 16:12:
Talisorn wrote on Nov 30, 2016, 15:15:
People jump to the conclusion there's payoffs and conspiracies where there's no. The ASA is a UK organisation. It's not as US organisation. No corruption to see. Suggestions that there is is just petulant trolling.

Let's set aside the ASA for a moment here, mostly because I know of their reputation even on this side of the Pond. Rather let's focus on the second part of what you said. Just because an entity is a UK entity means they're above suspicion for shady behavior? I'm sorry, but I'm not that naïve. Everybody has their dirty secrets, everybody.

quick question, where is Hello Games located?

News Comments > No Man's Sky Cleared by U.K. Ad Watchdog
17. Re: No Man's Sky Cleared by U.K. Ad Watchdog Nov 30, 2016, 14:55 DangerDog

Hello Games just avoided a stern warning and a wagging finger pointed at them.  

5888 Comments. 295 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo