Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Bend, OR 04/29

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Danger Dog

Real Name Danger Dog   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname DangerDog
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 12, 2000, 17:57
Total Comments 5907 (Guru)
User ID 6174

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2017, 18:45 DangerDog

Quboid wrote on Jan 22, 2017, 18:35:
DangerDog wrote on Jan 22, 2017, 18:30:
Quboid wrote on Jan 22, 2017, 17:50:
What do you think that gigapixel shows? I see empty space at the back.

The media reported on the size of the crowd because that's what they do. No one is saying nobody showed up, that's your false narrative. People are saying that Trump is less popular than Obama was, what's wrong with that?

Gee, I don't know

Thousand of protesters launched a violent rampage just blocks away from the White House as anti-Trump demonstrators smashed store windows, set fire to cars and threw bricks at police

You don't know, so you're giving me a completely irrelevant link to change the subject?

Satire is lost on some people. It's completely irrelevant that the media continue on it's tirade of bashing Trump and inflaming hatred with nonsensical reports on sizes of crowds, okay.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

22. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2017, 18:30 DangerDog

Quboid wrote on Jan 22, 2017, 17:50:
What do you think that gigapixel shows? I see empty space at the back.

The media reported on the size of the crowd because that's what they do. No one is saying nobody showed up, that's your false narrative. People are saying that Trump is less popular than Obama was, what's wrong with that?

Gee, I don't know

Thousand of protesters launched a violent rampage just blocks away from the White House as anti-Trump demonstrators smashed store windows, set fire to cars and threw bricks at police

17. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2017, 17:45 DangerDog

Hmm, I guess that gigapixel picture isn't from a source you can trust.

here you go, back to your safe space

Donald Trump inauguration crowds fail to fill National Mall

Sunny Nobody showed up at the inauguration, everyone hates Trump Sunny

11. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 22, 2017, 16:51 DangerDog

Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Jan 22, 2017, 16:40:
DangerDog wrote on Jan 22, 2017, 16:25:
Lot's of people showed up, end of story.

Except it's not the end of the story, because Trump thought it would be a good idea to send out his press secretary to declare that this was the most watched transition ever, moments after commenting that there are no hard numbers on attendance and viewership. And now, this morning, the soulless administration minions dispatched to the Sunday talk shows are, on being confronted with Sean Spicer's bullshit, talking about "alternative facts" and how "you can't quantify crowd numbers".

Every time Trump and his people make an ass of themselves, they reduce their stock of political capital with which to get anything done in their administration. The more absurd they behave, the less Congress is able to keep pretending the Emperor is wearing clothes. If Trump actually wants to win so much we get tired of winning, then he needs to find a better political hill to entrench on than the size of his inaugural audience.

Right out of the gate the media is trying to paint a false narrative that he's completely unpopular, so unpopular that nobody showed up for his inauguration. It's the media that are acting childish in this case.

Of course they want to continue to fan the flames of hate, it's good for ratings to see agitators smash windows of Starbucks and burn cars.

As for making asses of themselves, I see a lot of that by mostly Hillary supporters these days.

Nice elderly lady has a confrontation with nasty Trump supporter

9. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 22, 2017, 16:25 DangerDog

Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Jan 22, 2017, 15:46:
The thing that gets me is that the ONLY reason why anyone cares how big the crowd was at inauguration is because we all know that Trump cares so much about size. If Trump had the emotional maturity not to care and the self-discipline not to mouth off about it, then the crowd size would have been a non issue. Instead, we now have him and his staff lying about something which anyone with a functioning pair of eyeballs can clearly see is a lie. If they're willing to abandon all shame, and lie about something so easily proven as a lie, and so unimportant in the scheme of his administration, then when, exactly, can we ever expect them to tell the truth? At least they are beginning their administration by not presenting us with any illusions about their credibility, or lack there of. This is going to be a long four years.

Maybe this will help you out.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

I don't really know the point of attending an event like this unless you're in the main seating area but whatever. Lot's of people showed up, end of story.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
6. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jan 20, 2017, 23:48 DangerDog

The only way to secure a computer against prying eyes is to turn it off.

You can mitigate what Microsoft collects. Don't use cortana, windows apps, microsoft accounts, cloud services, edge browser etc.

52. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2017, 16:27 DangerDog

BobBob wrote on Jan 20, 2017, 16:18:
Did I miss one?

only this

http://i.imgur.com/NH44Dpp.jpg

50. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2017, 16:14 DangerDog

Hey guys!

Trump has the nuclear codes now, sleep safe!

Obama also gave Trump expanded surveillance powers as a parting gift

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/01/obama-expands-surveillance-powers-his-way-out

/thanks obama

Maybe those FEMA camps that don't exist will get put to good use now.

http://i.imgur.com/tzrHypw.png

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Live Fire Plans
6. Re: Titanfall 2 Live Fire Plans Jan 15, 2017, 18:40 DangerDog

Game must be more popular on consoles because it feels completely dead on PC already, adding a pvp mode with no titans doesn't make much sense.

Tried the pilot vs pilot matchmaking and it never finds a game. You spend way too much time matchmaking and then when you do get in a game it's extremely unbalanced either in player numbers or skill (usually both).

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
21. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 13, 2017, 20:41 DangerDog

Quboid wrote on Jan 13, 2017, 19:34:
DangerDog wrote on Jan 13, 2017, 19:25:
as for NATO they've already failed with most European countries being invaded with muslims without even firing a shot.

Oh for goodness sake. That's a far right paranoid delusion and a fundamentally bigoted attitude. Muslims are not a brainwashed cult, despite what you've been brainwashed to believe. Sort your self out.

lol look who's "brainwashed"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLd7idPF5c4

not me

17. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 13, 2017, 19:25 DangerDog

Slick wrote on Jan 13, 2017, 15:34:
DangerDog wrote on Jan 13, 2017, 15:16:
I see everyone has their safty pin on today

make sure you have plenty of pampers for the next 8 years, looks like you'll need them.

Care to comment on your boy Trump continuing to rail against the intelligence services that he'll be working with? I mean, of all the partisan bullshit surrounding Trump, this has to be a bridge too far. No president has ever waged an active twitter war with the people who work to ensure their country's safety.

They're all a bunch of Obama lackeys, soon to be fired and replaced.

Zero proof that the Russian government was involved in Podesta's email "hack", and even if that were true it's not something worth starting WWIII over like so many peace loving liberals wanted to do - even some of the nutters on the right would like to like John McCain and Lindsey Graham.

I for one would love to see US and Russian relations become stronger, as for NATO they've already failed with most European countries being invaded with muslims without even firing a shot. Now countries like France, Germany and Great Britain are having regrets on flooding their countries with people who will never adapt to their culture.

meanwhile you have China rattling their little tin sabers

http://archive.is/2LNjF

as for the Clinton News Network, nothing of value will be lost when they go under.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4

As for his tax returns, he always said they would be released when the audit is done. He's also said he pays as little tax as he can probably using every trick in the book no doubt. Given the amount of waste in our government spending I would say good for him!

I would be more interested in a full audit of the Clinton Foundation than his tax returns any day.

7. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 13, 2017, 15:16 DangerDog

I see everyone has their safty pin on today

make sure you have plenty of pampers for the next 8 years, looks like you'll need them.

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Jan 11, 2017, 22:12 DangerDog

toilet paper roll next to the computer, damn he was really addicted to that MMO

either that or... dirty old man

News Comments > No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass
17. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 8, 2017, 16:34 DangerDog

I'm guessing there will be an in-game store to purchase cosmetic items.  

News Comments > No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass
15. Re: No Mass Effect: Andromeda Season Pass Jan 8, 2017, 15:55 DangerDog

HoSpanky wrote on Jan 8, 2017, 14:11:
Sadly, the one "NO pay DLC!" Game this year was intentionally killed by EA. Titanfall 2 was pushed out in a bad spot between BF1 and COD. It's a shame, Titanfall 2 is pretty spectacular. The single player is short, but crazy awesome. Most of the missions are on the level of Valve games, no exaggeration. The multiplayer is just as goofy fun as the original.

I'd bet anything EA will claim that was their test of if people wanted games with no pay DLC, and since it sold poorly, clearly the masses have spoken.

But, maybe I'm wrong.

I disagree, while it got rave reviews (OMG 90% 5 out of 4 stars!!!) the single player campaign was too short and the multiplayer just isn't as engaging as Battlefield. Tiny maps, amped-up twitch gameplay, short rounds and painfully slow matchmaking.

TF2 is a game you want to like but the experience just lets you down.

Judging from the player count I'm not alone.

The DLC will be free though, for a game with no players.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
19. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 6, 2017, 01:14 DangerDog

Beamer wrote on Jan 5, 2017, 23:47:
Do people pretending fake news doesn't exist not use Facebook? Or are you just willfully ignorant of what is meant when the term is used?

anyone that uses Facebook is already willfully ignorant.

member when the lame stream media kept quoting poll numbers saying what a joke of a chance Trump had of winning, I member. Sure did love that #fakenews then though didn't you?

19. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 4, 2017, 16:46 DangerDog

descender wrote on Jan 4, 2017, 16:31:
Please, keep explaining to us how a GOP-led administration faked the precedent for the Iraq war... it's really driving home your point that the GOP isn't the party that starts wars. Rolleyes Jesus christ, you are dense.

There is nothing wrong with the intelligence community. There is something wrong with people who ignore or willfully misinterpret that intelligence (like Trump is doing) and say/do whatever they want instead.

So you've gone so far down the idiot rabbit hole that you actually believe that the CIA/FBI/NSA are doing Hillary's bidding... even though at least 2 of them are headed by republicans... but they couldn't even get her elected? The same FBI that derailed Hillary's campaign over the stupid emails just told you that Russia did actually hack the DNC and RNC... but now they are in Hillary's pocket too? Boy, that is some extremely ineffective effectiveness. It almost bears disbelief!

This was a good time. Do you have any more right-wing conspiracy nut stories that you'd like to know are verifiable bullshit? I could do this all day.

I only believe CIA/FBI/NSA intelligence when it supports my "feelings"

because feelings are what mater most

18. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 4, 2017, 16:43 DangerDog

Steazy wrote on Jan 4, 2017, 16:32:
The grand old pizza -

Surprised there's no comment about the IRL WatchDogs action going on w/ these Smart Meters :X

It's all about creating bot nets with cheap ass Chinese web cams now, smart meters are so 2005.

News Comments > Alien Covenant VR Experience Plans
10. Re: Alien Covenant VR Experience Plans Jan 4, 2017, 16:32 DangerDog

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 4, 2017, 15:55:
DangerDog wrote on Jan 4, 2017, 15:32:
Is Russia still the generic bad guy in the future?
Nope, Republicans are now the generic bad guy. Much more realistic.

Asians still holding a grudge when Trump nuked them? Makes sense.

But that would mean that Trump succeeded in making America top dog again since Weyland needs Alien technology to attack their enemy all these years later. It was the United States Colonial Marines after all.

5907 Comments. 296 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo