Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Danger Dog

Real Name Danger Dog   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname DangerDog
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 12, 2000, 17:57
Total Comments 6460 (Guru)
User ID 6174

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
29. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Feb 19, 2018, 03:46 DangerDog

Flatline wrote on Feb 19, 2018, 02:34:
DangerDog wrote on Feb 19, 2018, 02:22:
Well, I would say you're guilty of falling for the fake news story about it being a "low turn out" crowd. I don't recall the "largest crowd ever" statement by Trump. It seems the media were the ones who wanted to nit-pick over crowd sizes. obsessing over it much like you are now.

Dude it took me like... 5 minutes to find the ABC interview where Trump said out of his own mouth "We had the biggest audience in the history of inaugural speeches."

Which even if you include online and TV? Not so much.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/824501387861987329/video/1

And as for your "highly journalistic" source of "zero hedge" who spends multiple pages talking about forced perspective, I can show you a timelapse of the entire day from PBS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

I mean, even Spicer admits that he regrets that whopper.

it's not about "forced perspective" it's about when the picture was taken.

The long shot that the media used was taken at like 8:30 am, and you can see most of the mall area is empty. Look at the CNN gigapixel photo, obviously taken when Trump was giving his speech and those same areas are filled in with people.

I admit I didn't realize "#inauguration gate" had taken on such importance, or insanity by the left.

The only thing that really matters is Trumps inauguration crowd was massively bigger than Hillary's.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

27. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Feb 19, 2018, 02:22 DangerDog

Quboid wrote on Feb 19, 2018, 00:49:
That's why this is so weird - this was no "gotcha", Trump brought this entirely on himself. It was completely pointless of Trump to make that claim. He drew attention to the attendance (Spicer pretended it was about people watching after the fact) and then rather than point to the mitigating reasons, he made an incorrect statement about the attendance that make those reasons irrelevant. DC didn't like him? His statement was still obviously wrong. The weather was bad? His statement was still obviously wrong.

And yet, you fell for it. That was also completely pointless. You parroted an obviously incorrect statement and in your paranoia, you blamed the people who pointed out that the President made an obviously incorrect statement - as if that's not something the media should pick up on. I can't imagine you deliberately tried to mislead anyone else because it was so weak but then what was the point? As I said before, it looks like deep down, you know you've fallen for the most obvious con in history and rather than accept that and learn from it, you cling on to anything to maintain the illusion.

Claiming to not care about the media after inadvertently admitting you were wrong fits that too.

Well, I would say you're guilty of falling for the fake news story about it being a "low turn out" crowd. I don't recall the "largest crowd ever" statement by Trump. It seems the media were the ones who wanted to nit-pick over crowd sizes. obsessing over it much like you are now.

Ah ha! he lied! got him now boys, let's impeach him. That's been the battle cry from the left from day 0.

More Fake News: Media Contrived Photos to Diminish Trumpís Inauguration Crowd

I think this sums up my thoughts on "#inauguration gate"

You're all wasting your time on your Trump hate.

Maybe Jimmy Dore can help you regain focus...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piacn4-ieLo

24. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Feb 19, 2018, 00:08 DangerDog

Quboid wrote on Feb 18, 2018, 23:21:
DangerDog wrote on Feb 18, 2018, 20:33:
Quboid wrote on Feb 18, 2018, 17:45:
I don't care about the numbers, or the inauguration at all. I'm intrigued by what leads someone to believe a politician - any politician - over clear, objective reality.

That makes two of us, as for the media lol I don't give two shits about what the "media" has to say regarding Trump, or really anything.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have complained about it in the first place. So you agree that it wasn't well attended? That looks like an excuse for poor attendance, so do you agree that the media was right to call out Trump's false claim?

you seem obsessed with this.

The way I remember it was the "media" was all about showing low attendance of the inauguration, that half empty picture of the national mall was used as proof. Then it was disputed when that picture was taken, many assumed it was earlier when the people were just entering the mall. Other pictures (like the gigapicture) shows more people, with some empty space but not as much.

I don't recall this being anything more than a lame attempt at trying to play "gotcha" by the lame stream media. There was some back and forth on twitter which ended with Trump hanging a picture of the "yuge" inauguration crowd in the white house.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-inauguration-photo-press-234113

I thought the tit-for-tat thing with Obama was who had more people watching, something that can't really be quantified because internet streams etc.

I also remember when Obama won the election in 08, so many people filled with hope of real change, lots of tears of joy, dancing in the street.

Obama gonna pay for my gas, he gonna pay for my mortgage.

Ainít we lucky we got íem

Good Times.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
4. Re: Sunday Metaverse Feb 18, 2018, 22:00 DangerDog

ventry wrote on Feb 18, 2018, 18:04:
There's a reason they're known as the "Clown News Network".

and that Clown has a name, goes by Clinton.

20. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Feb 18, 2018, 20:49 DangerDog

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 18, 2018, 20:42:
Fake news sharing in US is a rightwing thing
The tRump group of supporters consumed the highest volume of junk news and spread more junk news sources, than all the other groups put together. This pattern is repeated on Facebook Bluesnews, where the Hard Conservatives group spread the highest proportion of junk news.

damn, I feel like I missed out by not having a Twitter and Facebook account.

I need to turn off ad blockers too.

Russian bots will not divide us!

19. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Feb 18, 2018, 20:42 DangerDog

jdreyer wrote on Feb 18, 2018, 19:37:
DangerDog wrote on Feb 18, 2018, 15:59:
HorrorScope wrote on Feb 18, 2018, 15:46:
DangerDog wrote on Feb 18, 2018, 15:30:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pressure-on-fbi-mounts-after-failure-to-pursue-tip-on-florida-suspect/

FBI's new slogan. If you see something, say something so we can do nothing.

The other slogan could have been... "See something, say something and we'll detain people without cause or due process, trust us."

The family he was living with say they had no idea he was so unstable, maybe things could have turned out differently if they were at least made aware of the situation.
The mother was a nurse, and the father former military intelligence analyst. That's a pretty good combination to detect his behavior, but they had no clue.

You're right they could be covering it up, we may never know for sure.

17. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Feb 18, 2018, 20:33 DangerDog

Quboid wrote on Feb 18, 2018, 17:45:
I don't care about the numbers, or the inauguration at all. I'm intrigued by what leads someone to believe a politician - any politician - over clear, objective reality.

That makes two of us, as for the media lol I don't give two shits about what the "media" has to say regarding Trump, or really anything.

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America

Trump is nothing more than a tiny road bump in the grand scheme of things. Three more years of obstruction and then back to business as usual, unless the dems are dumb enough to let Hillary run things again - but I don't think she has deep enough pockets for that and it's going to take someone with really deep pockets to prop up the democrats.

maybe Mad Maxine for President 2020

Video shows Maxine Waters at Nation of Islam event where Louis Farrakhan defended suicide bombers

11. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Feb 18, 2018, 17:33 DangerDog

Quboid wrote on Feb 18, 2018, 16:36:
DangerDog wrote on Feb 18, 2018, 16:31:
Quboid wrote on Feb 18, 2018, 16:05:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pressure-on-fbi-mounts-after-failure-to-pursue-tip-on-florida-suspect/

The other slogan could have been... "See something, say something and we'll detain people without cause or due process, trust us."

The family he was living with say they had no idea he was so unstable, maybe things could have turned out differently if they were at least made aware of the situation.

Do you think Trump was correct when he claimed to have more people at his inauguration than Obama?

If you count the Russian troll bots, then yes he had way more watching the inauguration.

Beep Boop!

Are they invisible?

https://img.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp-content/uploads/sites/47/2017/03/Untitled-1.jpg

Which one are you adamant has more people?

Considering that only 4% of DC supported Trump it's amazing anyone showed up.

You seem to be really hung up on numbers so why don't you count them and let me know what you come up with.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

it's even from a source you can trust.

9. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Feb 18, 2018, 16:31 DangerDog

Quboid wrote on Feb 18, 2018, 16:05:

Do you think Trump was correct when he claimed to have more people at his inauguration than Obama?

If you count the Russian troll bots, then yes he had way more watching the inauguration.

Beep Boop!

6. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Feb 18, 2018, 15:59 DangerDog

4. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Feb 18, 2018, 15:30 DangerDog

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
37. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 17, 2018, 18:36 DangerDog

Hillary was so popular she could almost fill half a high school gymnasium wherever she went.

only second to Jeb "Please Clap" Bush in levels of being pathetic.

she could only dream of having Bernie sized crowds of people, though his were often interrupted by people ripping the mic from his hands.

32. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 17, 2018, 15:20 DangerDog

Saboth wrote on Feb 17, 2018, 08:18:

So why did Hillary lose?

This little event that happened 9/11/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dKCZflmH1o

I would say beyond all the horse shit excuses people want to fantasize about this was the exact moment she lost the election.

10. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 17, 2018, 01:54 DangerDog

poor, poor Hillary

rigged the primaries so she was the chosen one.

spent 1.2 billion dollars on her campaign.

had to cheat at the debate with Trump by being given the questions in advance.

full undying support from the mainstream news media, all the "celebrity" talk show hosts fawning over her.

taken down by 13 Russian trolls.

and a frog named Pepe.

Cheers

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 12, 2018, 20:37 DangerDog

Metalhead scenario is going to happen, resistance is futile.  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
6. Re: Why Printers Still Fail, Despite Advances In Technology. Feb 10, 2018, 19:27 DangerDog

What a load of mindless drivel.

#1 think you can do to mitigate paper jams and no mention of it anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrrTkVzhORs

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
4. Re: Saturday Metaverse Feb 10, 2018, 19:08 DangerDog

by the time google is done the only thing left not demonetized will be funny cat videos.

even that will probably be scrutinized.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 9, 2018, 16:13 DangerDog

I've already checked my objections, thanks.

once you've seen a dogs kill video it stays with you the rest of your life.

only an uncivilized person would eat dog

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/182660.png

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 9, 2018, 14:51 DangerDog

pretty easy boycott for me, don't like the olympics and koreans eat dogs.  

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Feb 6, 2018, 22:20 DangerDog

I think the core crashed on landing.  

6460 Comments. 323 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo