Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Danger Dog

Real Name Danger Dog   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname DangerDog
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 12, 2000, 17:57
Total Comments 6722 (Guru)
User ID 6174

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 19, 2018, 15:43 DangerDog

Cutter wrote on Jun 19, 2018, 11:38:
All currencies will become cryptocurrencies? Yeah. Sure. Someone needs to lay off the drugs. I say just the opposite. They'll be dead within a decade. They're impractical, unstable, really only good for criminals, subject to constant criminal activity - theft in particular - way easier than cash to steal without the risk, and a major environmental nightmare to boot. There is no positive benefit to them, unless you're a crook.

worst of all they're making high end gaming graphics cards freak'n expensive

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jun 19, 2018, 15:40 DangerDog

Eventually through the 'unintended' process of eradicating the nazi symbol from the 'history books' the swastika will return to being a symbol of good luck.

Might take a 100 years but I think it'll happen.

https://flashbak.com/the-coca-cola-swastika-12321/

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 19, 2018, 15:29 DangerDog

Newspapers Become Lobbyists as They Try to Save Their Industry From Trump’s Tariffs.

lol, must suck to own a bird these days.

printed news is a dead industry

Trump says he’s directing Pentagon to create a new ‘Space Force.’

Republican Space Rangers?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 19, 2018, 14:53 DangerDog

Fallout 76 beta to start first on Xbox One.

that moment you realize "Oh yeah, this game is going to suck on PC".

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jun 18, 2018, 17:53 DangerDog

It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 18, 2018, 17:24 DangerDog

If they don't have enough customers where they can let you spend 90 minutes and only charge $16.10, they won't be around very long so enjoy it while it lasts.  

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Jun 18, 2018, 16:32 DangerDog

I imagine that Amiga game would have to work on emulators, what would be the point of putting copy protection on a digital file.  

News Comments > It Came from E3 2018, Part 11
4. Re: It Came from E3 2018, Part 11 Jun 18, 2018, 15:04 DangerDog

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 18, 2018, 14:41:
I can easily see that CBP statue being sold for $500. It looks sweet!

The face is messed up though, shouldn't be considering they did 3d scans of Katarzyna Danysz.

Katarzyna Danysz is the model of Cyberpunk 2077

News Comments > Games Removing SDK Amid Spyware Accusations
4. Re: Games Removing SDK Amid Spyware Accusations Jun 18, 2018, 14:52 DangerDog

We collect information including operating system, browser version number, IP address (anonymized through one-way hashing), screen resolution, in-game user ID, and font profiles.”

Red Shell went on to tell gamers that it does “not collect any personal information about gamers. We don’t collect names, emails, or addresses. Our service basically says ‘this computer clicked on a link from this YouTube video and the same computer played your game.’ We have no interest in tracking people, just computers for the purposes of attribution. All of the data we do collect is hashed for an additional layer of protection.”

I'm sure that you could cross reference this data with other data to find out exactly who you are. I'd be more pissed at this crap running in the background stealing my megahertz.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 17, 2018, 23:17 DangerDog

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 17, 2018, 19:26:
DangerDog wrote on Jun 17, 2018, 18:27:
RedEye9 wrote on Jun 17, 2018, 17:17:
Separating Families at the Border Was Always Part of the Plan

I bet if you tried to break into Disneyland with your kids in tow you would be quickly separated from them as well.

I know this is real hard for you to wrap the party line around but people who are seeking asylum because of their race, religion, nationality, social group or political opinion are not breaking into Disneyland.

Even the feckless cunts of the current administration are in agreement that family seperation irreparably harms children, including Kellyanne "Scarecrow" Conway & Melanomia.

Don't worry the government will reunify the children at gunpoint, elian gonzalez style.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 17, 2018, 18:27 DangerDog

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 17, 2018, 17:17:
Separating Families at the Border Was Always Part of the Plan

I bet if you tried to break into Disneyland with your kids in tow you would be quickly separated from them as well.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 17, 2018, 17:38 DangerDog

Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Jun 17, 2018, 16:16:
DangerDog wrote on Jun 17, 2018, 14:41:
As long as I live I don't think I'll ever get why anyone would be interested in watching people competitively playing video games.

Have you tried watching speed running? I too don't enjoy watching competitive gaming, but speed running is kind of distinct. There's only the player's screen to account for, so unlike competitive Starcraft or Counterstrike you can see the entirety of the action the entire time. When you've played the game being run, it's quite the treat to see someone utterly destroy levels/stages/monsters that you may have struggled on, particularly if the game was hard to begin with. Runs that depend upon glitches are less interesting, obviously, but there are plenty of categories which ban their use.

Most speed runs that I've seen are interesting for about five minutes and then it's like, oh you discovered some game breaking glitch that lets you bypass huge portions of the game.

Watching someone else play a game on twitch is about as close as I can get to understanding the draw of not actually playing a game yourself, it's mostly the social interaction with the streamer and chat that is entertaining but even that wears thin after awhile.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Jun 17, 2018, 14:56 DangerDog

More like Trollout 76

Don't have to worry about the success of Fallout 76, this game is going to flop on it's face. I have zero faith that they can even get the game to work on a technical level let alone get a handle on the player griefing that will be off the charts.

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
1. Re: Sunday Mobilization Jun 17, 2018, 14:47 DangerDog

When I think of C&C I think of a lame ass mobile game. This series died after C&C 3.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jun 17, 2018, 14:41 DangerDog

As long as I live I don't think I'll ever get why anyone would be interested in watching people competitively playing video games. I'm talking about filling an auditorium with people where your only view of the action is from a large screen or projector.

Even watching a streaming event I can barley see the draw for maybe a half hour or so.

21. Re: Quoted for truth Jun 16, 2018, 00:42 DangerDog

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 15, 2018, 21:34:
QFT
“Trump’s activities are not those of an innocent man,” said former Nixon White House counsel John Dean. “Manafort is in jail because he committed another crime. The IG report has nothing to do with Mueller’s investigation. Rudy has become a meaningless media mouthpiece, and a person who makes noise but who says nothing. The fact that Trump ignores reality reeks [of] his guilt.”

Still fantasizing over a Pence Presidency?

any day now

14. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 15, 2018, 16:00 DangerDog

George Lucas loves to twist history when it comes to Star Wars. Gary Kurtz, executive producer of Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back spilled the beans a long time ago that the original notes for the outline of the ten 12 films ended up nothing like what was ultimately made.

Star Wars stopped being Star Wars without key people around Lucas to tell him "no" instead of "yes" to every dumb idea.

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Jun 15, 2018, 00:49 DangerDog

No swastikas, no sale

/s

News Comments > Black Ops 4 Season Pass Controversy
8. Re: Black Ops 4 Season Pass Controversy Jun 14, 2018, 14:07 DangerDog

They're also making content that's exclusive to the Playstation 4 version, from what I've heard anyway.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 may feature PlayStation 4 timed-exclusive DLC.

The game’s official Twitter account sent out a tweet promoting the reveal livestream taking place this week that will give players their first look at Black Ops 4. The tease ends with a PS4 Pro ad. The tie-in marketing could suggest that once again, Sony has cinched the deal for timed-exclusive DLC this year.

At least with Battlefield V they're going to attempt to do away with the season pass, we'll have to wait and see if the extra content amounts to anything though.

6722 Comments. 337 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo