Limit Results:

1 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: CD PROJEKT Facing Possible Cyberpunk 2077 Lawsuit
Dec 20, 2020, 15:38
Re: CD PROJEKT Facing Possible Cyberpunk 2077 Lawsuit Dec 20, 2020, 15:38
Dec 20, 2020, 15:38

ok time to dial down the bullshit, these are terrible ideas
lawyers who are investors that are baiting customers into lawsuits... its all rotten
that wont even work in any other medium for obvious reasons, they had a lot of time to think over, since it was delayed so many times and production was so long
you arent owed anything with a product in store besides few common sense promises, its your decision, all the warning signs are there, backports to older hardware were not remotely as high quality before and they wont be in the future

I also think theres multiple campaigns now to take on CDPR for nonsense reasons, theres been tons of shitty games in the past that were released completely broken and unplayable, by large AAA publishers/developers, nothing came out of that
CDPR is acting like big company because of its success but it really isnt, its franchises are only few games yet its incredibly successful with those games, they still are at the top the guys who started all of this from small store that sold translated versions of games, so far they shown me nothing that indicates they have forgotten that, in fact i am somewhat amazed how good their relationship with the community is compared to many other gaming companies, they seem to be very humble and do everything to keep their promises

Remember Witcher 3 team grow multiple times bigger than its other games during its development, same with Cyberpunk 2077 which probably was the biggest it has ever been since, and pre-production seems to have been half its development time as game was iterated over
multiple times as its vision evolved

This comment was edited on Dec 20, 2020, 15:49.
1 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older