User ID
Search For:
Sort Results:
Ascending
Descending
Limit Results:

5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

How do you Hire Developer if you are non Techy?
Mar 30, 2021, 06:38
How do you Hire Developer if you are non Techy? Mar 30, 2021, 06:38
Mar 30, 2021, 06:38

I know its totally off topic.. though I just need suggestion that's why asking here..

Since I work in HR, I understand the problem of hiring a technical employee, especially a developer, if you are not a tech person. I have noticed that other recruiters also have problems hiring a developer.

I am looking for some software / tools that we can use to filter suitable candidates when you have multiple resumes for a technical job. I found scoring methods on some job posting sites (indeed) where they show a score after applying for a job, is it very helpful and how can we use it?

I've done some searches, but I'm not sure which software / tool is right for me... have you ever tried or experienced any of them?

hackerrank.com
codility.com
hiringuru.com

Let me know if you know others tools

NBA 2k21 deserves to be boycott?
Jul 14, 2020, 08:53
NBA 2k21 deserves to be boycott? Jul 14, 2020, 08:53
Jul 14, 2020, 08:53

As you know there are many terrible predatory practices already that seem anti consumer. In case you didn't know, the next NBA 2k21 will not do smart delivery. Instead, They will ask you to either pay 70 dollars for the next gen version. Or pay 99 dollars to get both versions with playstation and xbox support. Why would you pay 10 dollars extra when you don't know what do you get. or if it's even stable at launch. It’s clear their ethics are in the toilet by just watching their painting trailer of the game where they are clearly profiting off Kobe’s death. They’re going to use it to sell the game, I guarantee it.

removed
Jul 14, 2020, 08:52
removed Jul 14, 2020, 08:52
Jul 14, 2020, 08:52

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 14, 2020, 09:14.

Re: Best of for gaming?
Jul 14, 2020, 08:26
Re: Best of for gaming? Jul 14, 2020, 08:26
Jul 14, 2020, 08:26

PCs are best they offer customization options for your needs and budget, and unlike console has a far higher (practically non-existent) upper limit on graphical fidelity and frame rates. No single corporation can or will pay for exclusives to the PC, however it has the most, as it's the system games are developed on in the first place, and much more friendly to indie games. Communities and Multiplayer is free, and any services that can be found online are too. On PC, you have a keyboard and mouse, right? The keyboard is a fantastic multi-purpose tool, and a mouse has accuracy and precision that a joystick can't match, particularly in first person shooters. The price on the upfront system largely depends on your opinion of building your own system. This however is always the case. If you plan to buy games over a period of time, then the PC will be cheaper. PCs aren't just for gaming, I probably use my gaming PC for gaming less than anything else. Plus I have emulators of all the old consoles anyway, my library is enormous.

Re: Top 10 Shows
Jul 14, 2020, 08:13
Re: Top 10 Shows Jul 14, 2020, 08:13
Jul 14, 2020, 08:13

Defending Jacob
Normal People
Condor
Snowpiercer
Dark
5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older