Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
User Settings
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ShadowofWard

Real Name ShadowofWard   
Search for:
Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:
Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 12, 2017, 18:23
Total Comments 5 (Suspect)
User ID 58549
User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Control Countersuit
3. Re: Star Control Countersuit Feb 23, 2018, 02:25 ShadowofWard
Really hope this isn't taking away from the work going on for the real Star Control 3 Ford & Reiche are making. Just want to play THAT game, could care less about anything anyone else makes with the Star Control name. Hope they win and their creation is returned to them.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
News Comments > Activision Blizzard Reports Record Results
2. Re: Activision Blizzard Reports Record Results Feb 9, 2018, 00:16 ShadowofWard
"$4 billion in microtransactions"

wow that buys A LOT of lobbyists to send to Congress to make sure loot boxes are never considered to be gambling.
News Comments > Star Control Rights Follow-up
7. Re: Star Control Rights Follow-up Dec 5, 2017, 13:53 ShadowofWard
datachasm wrote on Dec 5, 2017, 13:37:
would be great if they open sourced the games. star control 1 was a great game. 2 and 3... not so much.

Wow that is something i have never heard any gamer ever say. Either you never played Star Control 2 OR you never played Star Control 2.

Star Control 2 is hailed by many as the best PC game ever made.

That's why everyone wants a real sequel because SC3 had nothing to do at all with the series and is not canon.

*edit* Ninja'd by Orogogus

Also Stardock only got the rights to the name Star Control. They cant use any of the races or ships or history of the series. So we literally will be getting another SC3, that has nothing to do with the series.

As for all this drama between Fred&Paul VS Brad I have a different take on it.

Look at who is giving away their game and who is trying to sell their game.

This comment was edited on Dec 5, 2017, 14:08.
News Comments > Who Controls Star Control?
11. Re: Who Controls Star Control? Dec 3, 2017, 22:51 ShadowofWard
Ghosts of the Precursors is THE game i have been waiting 25 Plus years for. Everyone has their favorite ever game and Star Control 2 is it for me. As far as i care Paul and Fred are the Precursors, theirs is the only game i want to play in the universe they created. Stardock can be ignored.  
News Comments > Diablo III Season 12 Underway
7. Re: Diablo III Season 12 Underway Nov 12, 2017, 13:30 ShadowofWard
Agree with everything you said about Grim Dawn. However maps are kind of randomized, like they were in Diablo 2. The map has the same layout but obstacles are placed in order to randomized certain paths. So it's kind of randomized in certain places. Honestly the new expansion pack is so large i tend to get lost a lot more, but i would like more "random" maps like in the first Diablo.  
5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News logo