Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for SMITE

Real Name SMITE   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 24, 2017, 00:14
Total Comments 22 (Suspect)
User ID 58508

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > 125K Find Super Seducer Attractive; Sequel Announced
10. Re: 125K Find Super Seducer 2 Attractive; Sequel Announced Sep 24, 2018, 18:32 SMITE

SlimRam wrote on Sep 24, 2018, 16:10:
Sorry, no fisting, no sale.

That's EXACTLY why I got a Steam refund for Barbie Dreamhouse Party.

The trailer totally made it seem like a different game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > 125K Find Super Seducer Attractive; Sequel Announced
2. Re: 125K Find Super Seducer 2 Attractive; Sequel Announced Sep 24, 2018, 14:35 SMITE

Creston wrote on Sep 24, 2018, 14:26:
more than 125,000 customers have picked up Super Seducer 2 since the launch

Jesus Christ, people...

To find out the number of actual, non-inflatable women who were seduced as a result of those sales, simply take the 125,000 figure, and put a negative sign in front of it.

This comment was edited on Sep 24, 2018, 15:59.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 13, 2018, 14:47 SMITE

Cutter wrote on Sep 13, 2018, 11:53:
I like Hamm a lot as an actor but he's pushing 50 now. Maybe 10 or 20 years ago he would have made an awesome Batman. Now Affleck is only a year younger than him but he's always been way more physical and he makes a great Bats too but Bale was 31 when he first did bats. I think we've covered this ground before but 30-35 seems about the right age for someone to be playing the role.

Speaking of Hamm if you haven't seen Beirut yet give it a watch. Really good film. He and Rosamund Pike do a brilliant job.

Affleck is terrible. He has the physique but not the gravitas. There is something essentially light weight about him. He just isn't someone who can play a tortured soul like Bruce Wayne.

Hamm on the other hand, would be perfect, and no, 50 is not too old at all. It fits perfectly with the Dark Knight as depicted by Frank Miller.

News Comments > Hello Halo 5? Microsoft Says Goodbye to Windows Rumors
16. Re: Hello Halo 5? Microsoft Says Goodbye to Windows Rumors Sep 12, 2018, 23:17 SMITE

GFWL fuck the world!

It's coming back. You'll see. Going to put Steam to shame.

News Comments > Bitter Tides Demo
3. Re: Bitter Tides Demo Jul 23, 2018, 01:34 SMITE

Way, way more impressed with this than I thought I would be. I'm a sucker for the whole Lovecraft aesthetic and this game has it in spades. Pysched for the full release.  

News Comments > Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Edition Re-leased
14. Re: Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Edition Re-leased Jul 4, 2018, 12:15 SMITE

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 4, 2018, 11:16:
Developer includes updated game for free to previous owners. Morans complain about the the gigabits. smh

Pro-Iraq war demonstrator reference?

Always nice to see "Morans" brought back.

News Comments > RAGE 2 Video Leak?
19. Re: RAGE 2 Video Leak? May 14, 2018, 14:38 SMITE

I played it again not that long ago and I think it holds up very well. It got a lot of (deserved) heat on release for texture bugs, etc, but the patched version--with the color correction mod to get rid of those stupid level tints--was a lot of fun to play. Nice art design, meaty gunplay, and the vehicular combat wasn't bad either. Still looks better than Fallout 4.  

News Comments > The Swords of Ditto Trailer
1. Re: The Swords of Ditto Trailer Apr 23, 2018, 20:00 SMITE

"This has no gameplay, it's an animation intended to convey the project's charm."

So it's completely useless when it comes to actually showing me anything about the game itself?

That's great! I'll be sure to watch it right away.

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Apr 21, 2018, 15:34 SMITE

I just don't understand the whole "passively watching other people play games" thing. If you don't have the option to play those games because you can't afford them or whatever, okay--I can kind of see that. But it feels like this generation somehow prefers watching others play. Which to me, is the epitome of lame.  

News Comments > Tomb Raider Remasters Announced
17. Re: Tomb Raider Remasters Announced Mar 12, 2018, 00:53 SMITE

CJ_Parker wrote on Mar 11, 2018, 17:10:
The real TR2 remake (with a playable, slightly buggy demo!):

http://tombraider-dox.com/

As for these "remasters"... ummm... oh well, free is free, right?

That ... looks REALLY good. How did I miss this? Thanks for the link

News Comments > White House Games Summit Details
3. Re: White House Games Summit Details Mar 8, 2018, 11:34 SMITE

Nice one, Cutter!  

News Comments > Trump Calls Out Video Games
45. Re: Trump Calls Out Video Games Feb 23, 2018, 04:00 SMITE

DangerDog wrote on Feb 23, 2018, 03:10:
El Pit wrote on Feb 23, 2018, 03:02:
Private ownership of ASSAULT rifles it only of interest to those planning an... assault? Or what do they need an assault rifle for?

hunting, personal protection, sport.

the AR in AR-15 doesn't stand for Assault Rifle, who knew.

The AR in “AR-15” rifle stands for ArmaLite rifle, after the company that developed it in the 1950s. “AR” does NOT stand for “assault rifle” or “automatic rifle.” AR-15-style rifles are NOT “assault weapons” or “assault rifles.” An assault rifle is fully automatic — a machine gun.

Bla bla bla. "You don't know the difference between a clip and a magazine? That means your opinion on gun deaths is totally invalid."

Because terminology is really what's important here. Nice to see you getting all piqued about what "AR" stands for rather than the 40,000 plus gun deaths a year. Nice priorities you have there.

Not that it matters, but the U.S. Army would like to disagree with your claim that "assault rifle" means "machine gun." Plenty of machine guns would not qualify as assault rifles in military parlance, due to lack of range among other things.

This comment was edited on Feb 23, 2018, 04:12.

News Comments > Trump Calls Out Video Games
44. Re: Trump Calls Out Video Games Feb 23, 2018, 03:56 SMITE

FloorPie wrote on Feb 22, 2018, 21:16:
robdot wrote on Feb 22, 2018, 20:31:
Dear republicans,,MAYBE ITS THE FUCKING GUN ,

No, if its the gun then vidya games are just as much to blame.

Perhaps it is our culture overall? Maybe SSRI type drugs? Nah. Blame the guns, video games, movies, or music.

Right. Because someone armed with "culture" walked into that school and murdered 17 people.

What a bullshit excuse. I'll tell you what. "Video games, movies or music," never killed ANYONE.

Guns? Yeah. THOSE kill people. That's what they're DESIGNED to do.

Now you'll tell me that the guns didn't kill anyone, it's people who do the killing.

So how many of those people used a movie, video game, or music to kill someone?

How many of them used guns?

When you break it down ... your argument is totally stupid.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
11. Re: Morning Interviews Feb 19, 2018, 23:03 SMITE

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 19, 2018, 18:13:
SMITE wrote on Feb 19, 2018, 18:03:
Pigeon wrote on Feb 19, 2018, 11:56:
Whitta’s impressive (and numerous) credits include standouts like Rogue One: A Star Wars Story... “Know what you’re trying to communicate thematically,” he says, “create characters we can care about,

Well I guess giving good advice and being able to follow your own advice are two different things .

You're criticizing Rogue One's writing?

I found it to be much, much better than the negative reviews it received would indicate.

Which was oddly the reverse of the critical adulation Last Jedi received--one of the worst big budget films I've ever seen.
If you disliked Last Jedi you might like this reviewer.
“Last Jedi” is just another middling movie with a rabid fanbase, a Harry Potter-style placeholder picture for lump-in-the-throat moments to come. Or so we hope."
https://rogersmovienation.com/2017/12/12/movie-review-star-wars-the-last-jedi/
Oh and he slams Black Panther, that's akin to handling newborns with pitchforks.

It's funny that you would recommend this reviewer and these two reviews to me, RedEye9, because I literally just read them both yesterday, though I did the reverse of what you're suggesting--i.e. I read his Black Panther review which made me immediately wonder what he had to say about Last Jedi, so I found that and read it too.

I stumbled upon "Movie Nation" because I was curious to find out if ANYONE was willing to give Black Panther a bad review. I haven't seen it yet, but I have read a number of positive reviews for Panther and they all irritated me in exactly the same way--they seem to be reviewing what the film represents, what it stands for, more than they are reviewing it as a, you know, movie.

I'm fine with more black representation in movies. That's a worthy goal. But achieving some sort of milestone in black representation in your movie and making a good movie are not automatically one and the same--and most of the reviews I've read seem to assume that one equals the other. Which is just ... ridiculous.

Whenever a reviewer spends more time talking about the cultural and/or political background or impact of a movie than they do the movie itself ... I know I'm reading a worthless review. Don't get me wrong: those things are important--but they are nowhere near as important as the quality of the movie itself.

The movie has to stand on its own, outside whatever political or cultural relevance it has.

So yeah ... I'm going to be seeking out this particular reviewer more in the future ... even if I do think he went a little too easy on Last Jedi.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
9. Re: Morning Interviews Feb 19, 2018, 18:03 SMITE

Pigeon wrote on Feb 19, 2018, 11:56:
Whitta’s impressive (and numerous) credits include standouts like Rogue One: A Star Wars Story... “Know what you’re trying to communicate thematically,” he says, “create characters we can care about,

Well I guess giving good advice and being able to follow your own advice are two different things .

You're criticizing Rogue One's writing?

I found it to be much, much better than the negative reviews it received would indicate.

Which was oddly the reverse of the critical adulation Last Jedi received--one of the worst big budget films I've ever seen.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
38. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 17, 2018, 19:16 SMITE

DangerDog wrote on Feb 17, 2018, 01:54:
poor, poor Hillary

had to cheat at the debate with Trump by being given the questions in advance.
:

Oh look, a conservative is lying on the internet again:

https://www.snopes.com/clinton-received-debate-questions-week-before-debate/

The thing about arguing with someone like you, dog, is that you don't really care whether the things you say are true or not. I could prove you wrong ten out of ten times and you wouldn't bat an eye. You'd just keep up with the same old bullshit, because veracity doesn't matter--as long as a claim fits with your world view, your narrative--that's all that matters to you.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 23, 2018, 23:13 SMITE

You're so full of shit here, I don't know where to start.

First of all, it's not a "document" that "both sides have seen" as if some neutral or independent third party provided it. It's a MEMO and DEVIN NUNES wrote the damn thing. Nunes' entire aim during this investigation has been to draw fire away from the Trump administration while attacking anyone investigating Trump, including the FBI. Even in a party already full of partisan hacks, Devin Nunes stands out. The idea that he's on a mission to find the truth is absolutely laughable.

So he takes a bunch of restricted intelligence and writes up HIS SLANTED TAKE on it in a fucking MEMO and gets the rest of Trump's toadies in the GOP to start this phony "release the memo!" campaign with help from online toadies like you. Of course Republicans want the memo released--Nunes wrote the fucking thing for that sole purpose. It's such a joke that they act like it's some dark secret they've uncovered. It's a partisan memo Nunes wrote. That's ALL it is.

It's the same shit they tried to pull with Fusion GPS. The Fusion GPS guys answer every question but rather than release the full transcripts, Republicans leak only their SPIN on what Fusion GPS said ... Until Feinstein called their bluff and released the transcripts anyway.

Nunes has ALREADY tried a similar scam and it failed miserably.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-nunes-russia-investigation-20180105-story.html

You conservatives think this scam is going to succeed with low information voters because you've started a "viral" hashtag about it?

Of course you do.

Here's Snopes on Russian involvement with this farce:

https://www.snopes.com/2018/01/19/russian-networks-pushing-releasethememo-meme/

This comment was edited on Jan 23, 2018, 23:45.

News Comments > Outbreak: The New Nightmare Awakens
9. Re: Outbreak: The New Nightmare Awakens Jan 6, 2018, 01:51 SMITE

I remember the first time I played Resident Evil on my Playstation and was totally amazed the first time I blew off a zombie's head with my shotgun ... If I'd played Outbreak back then I would probably have thought it was even more amazing, and now ...  

General Discussion > Star Wars Spoiler Thread
43. No subject Jan 2, 2018, 15:03 SMITE

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 2, 2018, 09:29:
THE LAST JEDI - KEVIN SMITH'S REVIEW
1.5 hours, if you watch it let me know what's in it.

EDIT: Attempted to watch it, there is not enough pot in the world to sit through that blather.

Yeah, I couldn't make it past the first five minutes. Just fucking get on with it and say what you have to say. He clears his throat for an eternity and when he finally says something about the supposed subject of his video, he says: "Of course I liked it."

Yeah. Of course he did.

This comment was edited on Jan 2, 2018, 20:34.

General Discussion > Star Wars Spoiler Thread
36. Re: So Glad I Found This Thread Dec 23, 2017, 16:07 SMITE

Nice to know I'm not the only one who feels this way, RedEye9.

I continue to be baffled by the near universal critical acclaim TLJ is receiving. I've seen people assert that critics are afraid of angering Disney but I'm not sure that explanation makes sense to me.

22 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo