Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Lost Cause III

Real Name Lost Cause III   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WitcherOntheProwl
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 17, 2016, 20:00
Total Comments 59 (Suspect)
User ID 58360

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Randy Pitchford Teasing Borderlands 3?
6. Sega wants it's money back you used for Borderlands 2 Dec 1, 2018, 15:59 WitcherOntheProwl

Looking forward to Borderlands 3. On the other hand Gearbox are *insert rude comment here* aka I agree with Overon.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New AMD Drivers & NVIDIA Hotfix
1. Nein Nov 29, 2018, 21:49 WitcherOntheProwl

Maybe this will fix the random black screens I get with 417.01.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Rolling in the Deep Nov 26, 2018, 01:12 WitcherOntheProwl

Weird I thought this guy was just an actor in movies and tv. Didn't know he did magic tricks.  

News Comments > Alien Blackout Trademarked
11. Alien in the vents Nov 25, 2018, 01:31 WitcherOntheProwl

jdreyer wrote on Nov 25, 2018, 00:56:
WitcherOntheProwl wrote on Nov 25, 2018, 00:06:
If this isn't a sequel to Isolation, then this game can go right to hell. If it's a game set in a modern alien universe, I would be okay with that. Just need a sequel for Isolation more than anything.

Did you play Isolation in VR? Wondering how it was...

No I don't do VR. Pretty expensive and not really into the whole VR thing.

News Comments > Alien Blackout Trademarked
9. Re: Alien Blackout Trademarked Nov 25, 2018, 00:06 WitcherOntheProwl

If this isn't a sequel to Isolation, then this game can go right to hell. If it's a game set in a modern alien universe, I would be okay with that. Just need a sequel for Isolation more than anything.  

News Comments > Get Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Free in Humble Fall Sale
3. rush rush rush Nov 16, 2018, 08:06 WitcherOntheProwl

I bought sins of the solar empire when it was new. I thought I would like it. I like space games in general. The thing that really annoyed me is the amount of rushing you have to do. If you take to long in one sector, you will lose. I hate games that make me rush and thus I threw the pos in the trash. I do not recommend this series even when it's free.  

News Comments > BioWare on More Mass Effect
1. Rise of the EA bullies Nov 7, 2018, 20:35 WitcherOntheProwl

I really like the Mass Effect series. Now Andromeda had it's problems, though I did like the story. I did not like that EA dropped support for the game, because of harsh complaints that were over a known racist working on the game. Other than that the game was fun. Looking forward to another game in the series. This time I hope support isn't dropped because of complaints. The reason EA really dropped support for Andromeda was as a warning. Complain and we won't support the game anymore. Or so that's my take on it. Like a parent to a child that cries at the mall. Stop crying or we go home right now.

This comment was edited on Nov 8, 2018, 01:08.

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 CitizenCon Trailer
35. Suck my exhaust Kilrathi scum! Oct 11, 2018, 15:46 WitcherOntheProwl

Yes Chris Roberts we want the game now. Stop bleeding people dry and release the game. I have some respect left for Mark Hamill because of his role as the Joker. His comment hurts that though. Considering how long the game has been in alpha. I would demand the game get released. Greedy bastards. I feel sad for all those brainwashed wankers still funding this scam.  

News Comments > Pax Nova Announced
1. Danger Danger Will Robinson Oct 11, 2018, 15:37 WitcherOntheProwl

Looks like Civilization 6/Beyond Earth. Lmao!  

News Comments > Microsoft Buying Obsidian?
15. MS doesn't like competition Oct 10, 2018, 05:35 WitcherOntheProwl

MS is doing this more for taking down another big name in gaming studios. Like EA they buy companies and run them into the ground and hold the IP in limbo forever. Either that or let the company starve and they will eventually have to close down while MS holds the IP anyway. Just another way to get people to buy from the MS store. This is the same tactic most big game companies use to squeeze play the gaming market. Lack of options will eventually force gamers to buy from only a couple of online stores. Like steam, origin and uplay. Gas companies do this also. Close down the mom and pop's and force the other riff raff to go too the main source. Whatever prices they wish to charge as well. This is another in a long list of monopoly tactics.  

News Comments > The Crew 2 Free Weekend
4. That is a lot of Gigabytes Sep 27, 2018, 09:20 WitcherOntheProwl

Played about 10 minutes and got to the airplane and uninstalled. Kept crashing into the ground. The inception thing and the cars styles are cool and that's about it.

This comment was edited on Sep 27, 2018, 11:28.

News Comments > Telltale Games Lays Off Staff, May Close
17. That's what happens when you don't listen to the fans Sep 22, 2018, 07:51 WitcherOntheProwl

Wolf Among us, Tales From The Borderlands, The Walking Dead series were the only good games they made. Instead of branching out and focusing on the series they had. I think they would of been doing better. Hopefully Nordic Games buys Telltales left over corpse. Get some devs to work on a sequel to Tales and Wolf and good to go. If not the company then just the IP rights.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Roadmap
10. Like.. OHMYGawd Sep 9, 2018, 12:58 WitcherOntheProwl

I played this as a free player and when I topped out at level 60, seemed like no more story content I gave up. Just recently went back and the clan I was in kicked me out for being gone so long. I don't blame them. I never did tell them I wasn't coming back. Then again I never asked to join. The clan ignored me anyway. Since I was a freebie player and maybe they knew I wouldn't be around long. Still it was rather rude. Still can't remember the name of the clan either. It was something cliche like Jedi Force or some crap. Anyway I did like the game and the story. Revan was a cheating bastard. Some how lucked out by logging out during the first battle. The bastard could regen fast. I logged back in the next day and the game bypassed the battle to the end. Was fine with me. Up to that point that was one of the biggest cheating boss fights I've ever seen. F2P is rather difficult. I refuse to give them money though. That's why they make it hard on F2P players, so they will break down and pay for better gear and a bank account. Thanks devs my 200,000 is all I really need though.  

News Comments > THQ Nordic Acquires Kingdoms of Amalur
1. You squawking at me? Sep 6, 2018, 11:14 WitcherOntheProwl

This was a pretty good game. The one problem I still have with the game is the DLC: Teeth of Naros. The end boss is a cheating pos that will 1 hit kill you. I'm happy that Amalur got picked up. Maybe we can finally get a 2nd game now.  

News Comments > New Steam Play Expands Linux Support
1. Xena explores a cave and finds a penguin in stockings Aug 21, 2018, 22:39 WitcherOntheProwl

This is very sexy and great. The only thing holding me back from full time linux is that the game support sucked harder than Stormy Daniels. I am glad this is happening.  

News Comments > Starpoint Gemini Warlords. Endpoint Released
1. No longer support them Aug 10, 2018, 04:35 WitcherOntheProwl

I was a alpha and beta tester of these games and warlords was rushed out the door so the devs could release DLC. LGM are good devs that listen to the fans. I can't accept the devs rushing the alpha and beta process so they can push the DLC out the door. I'm sure the that Iceberg put pressure on LGM to do this. Warlords will be the last game I buy in the Starpoint series. Starpoint 2 was better in story also. Warlords had nothing new in terms of story. It was just a graphics upgrade with DLC.

This comment was edited on Dec 7, 2018, 11:06.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
4. Crap Clean My Brain Aug 3, 2018, 00:17 WitcherOntheProwl

I either did not see the memo or forgot about Avast buying ccleaner. Well now that ccleaner is having privacy issues I will now use Bleachbit. R.I.P ccleaner it was a long haul and thanks for cleaning my browser history.  

News Comments > GOG.com Tweet Backlash
27. I Agree Jul 19, 2018, 16:06 WitcherOntheProwl

Don't see a problem here. Game Journalism is a joke. GOG did a good thing. Too bad GOG took it down. Spineless.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. FFXV is on sale Jul 2, 2018, 02:27 WitcherOntheProwl

Yes FFXV was on sale for steam's summer sale and still is till the 5th of July. I also bought this. This is my first venture into the FF series other than the FF movie. FFXV is an interesting game even though it has many things I dislike. Mainly the car speed is like a Prius in electric mode. The car is on rails and just an illusion of driving freedom. I would say it's also like a Tesla with driving assist. I would say that's the most embrassing car to be driving around.. hey babes what's up my car does 10 mph on a good day.. and gets 25 feet to the gallon.  

News Comments > Serious Sam 4 Gameplay Footage
1. Poor Sam got screwed by console again. Jun 18, 2018, 20:19 WitcherOntheProwl

That A.I. is really bad. I've played many pre-alpha's and this looks really bad also. This demo screamed console.  

59 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo