Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Lost Cause III

Real Name Lost Cause III   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WitcherOntheProwl
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 17, 2016, 20:00
Total Comments 108 (Novice)
User ID 58360

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > Starpoint Gemini 3 Early Access Next Week
2. Longer Alpha & Beta process I hope Aug 29, 2019, 18:58 WitcherOntheProwl

Once again I shall say that I really hope the devs don't rush the alpha and beta process to release early DLC. This is my main problem with LGM. Warlords Alpha and Beta was rushed to get the DLC released. Does look like an interesting game. Even though the game looks like it copies elements from Rebel Galaxy 1 and 2. As long as the story doesn't suck this time. I can over look that.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Get Assassin's Creed Odyssey Fields of Elysium for Free
7. Fate of overpriced DLC... Aug 27, 2019, 16:58 WitcherOntheProwl

I played through most of the main story line for Odyssey. Still dealing with the cult members though. Got kind of bored trying to uncover all the clues to where they are. Wanted to get the DLC, except the price was to high for what you get. This is a good start.  

News Comments > SYBERIA: THE WORLD BEFORE Announced
6. Hello Kate Walker.. I seem to be missing a leg Aug 19, 2019, 17:16 WitcherOntheProwl

I still haven't completed the 3rd one yet. I like this series though. If this is a EGS exclusive. I will not be supporting it. I refuse to help EGS in any way, shape or form. Now bring back Unreal 4 and we can talk.  

News Comments > Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts in November
1. Ghost Warrior: Starbucks Doubleshot Edition Aug 17, 2019, 01:15 WitcherOntheProwl

No coffee is safe from the likes of Ghost Warriors. I do like this series. I hope this time the A.I. is improved more now. The last games, the A.I. knew everything. Could see and hear everything. No matter how far away. I also don't like the Contracts name. Seems like CI is trying to get some Hitman attention. These games aren't worth full price. Usually better to wait when they are on sale for $10.  

News Comments > THQ Nordic Acquires Gunfire Games
1. Gunfire Games is the new Mobile producer Aug 15, 2019, 18:45 WitcherOntheProwl

I found Darksiders 3 to be one of the worst games ever made. Gunfire Games is on my game company blacklist and will likely never come off it. Unless Gunfire releases something that doesn't suck. Which seems difficult for them.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Enviroment not sound Aug 14, 2019, 21:54 WitcherOntheProwl

As long as windows has back-doors, the windows OS will never be as safe. Back doors are the highest critical flaw of any system or program. People need to start fighting against back-doors in OSes and programs.  

News Comments > The Outer Worlds Trailer
2. 1 Year can suck it EGS Aug 3, 2019, 16:03 WitcherOntheProwl

Since obsidian sold out. I will have fun watching a no commentary playthrough on youtube. Then when it's released on a summer sale in several years for 5 bucks, I may even buy it. The game play reminds me of a Fallout 4 clone or No Man's Sky. Looks like the game is running on a console because those graphics scream 500 dollars only. I hope this game comes with mod support. The first mods I would get are higher texture mods and A.I. mods to make them smarter as team mates. Actually the whole A.I. needs a lot of work. Unless this guy is playing on the easiest difficulty. Which would make sense since the A.I. seems so stupid. Another bad thing is that the ingame map is ugly and almost useless. Why can't anyone use a real time game map, instead of the cartoon one. This 60 minutes gameplay actually hurts the game more than helps. Pretty much everything screams Fallout 4 on another planet.

This comment was edited on Aug 3, 2019, 16:42.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Hahahaha Yeah right Jul 28, 2019, 06:25 WitcherOntheProwl

A whole decade eh? No one told AMC that the show died around season 4. I would like to see J.D. Robb's In Death series get made into a T.V. show. Hey AMC how about that instead for the next decade? So many amazing books and stories in the world. Why waste time on The Walking Dead?

This comment was edited on Jul 28, 2019, 06:36.

News Comments > Op Ed
6. HL3 is DOA Jul 22, 2019, 17:05 WitcherOntheProwl

Until Valve actually releases a beta video or something that doesn't make fun of it's fans. Then I might be impressed. Until then, Valve is just making fun of it's fan base on a dead product to take news time away from Epic.  

News Comments > Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Next Month on EGS
28. Another company on the Blacklist Jul 18, 2019, 17:54 WitcherOntheProwl

Well I really liked Rebel Galaxy. Now with the company selling out to exclusives. I will now put them in my growing list of blacklisted devs. Considering that the first game was on PC. This is a big step backwards. I was also hoping for a sequel and not a prequel. The game barely had any story what so ever. I don't see why the devs wasted all this time for a prequel.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. RTFM!!! Jul 3, 2019, 03:04 WitcherOntheProwl

The only good ones on that list are Sekiro and A Plague Tale. Outer Wilds sold out to Epic, so that game can go to hell. The Outer Worlds sold out to Epic also, so that game can go to a deeper hell.  

News Comments > The Walking Dead Definitive Series in September on Epic Games Store
8. EPIC can DIAF Jul 1, 2019, 19:06 WitcherOntheProwl

As long as the series is exclusive to Epic only. I will not support this re-release.  

News Comments > Remedy Regains Control Over Alan Wake
7. ALAN WAKE: My Wife is a stripper in hell! Jul 1, 2019, 19:00 WitcherOntheProwl

I am very happy that Remedy was able to buy back the IP rights from M$. I really like American Nightmare and some of the first game. Let's hope that Remedy can start work on the unfinished Alan Wake 2 or come up with something else. Good job Remedy. I hoping you guys can move the Alan Wake series along now.

This comment was edited on Jul 1, 2019, 23:52.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
1. In memory of Digital Anvil Jun 22, 2019, 03:52 WitcherOntheProwl

After what MS did to Digital Anvil. No way in hell would I trust them.  

News Comments > ZOMBIE ARMY 4: DEAD WAR Announced
7. Wow name change or typo Jun 11, 2019, 16:24 WitcherOntheProwl

I didn't even notice the name changed. Maybe they don't want to offend the chinese investors for EGS 1 year exclusive.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Top 5 that didn't get caught cheating Jun 9, 2019, 10:22 WitcherOntheProwl

I don't trust so called pro players. It turns out even the pro players are cheaters.  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
4. Down with exclusives!! Jun 9, 2019, 10:10 WitcherOntheProwl

The less exclusives to anything would be really nice.  

News Comments > Darksiders Genesis Revealed
2. Re: Darksiders Genesis Revealed Jun 6, 2019, 14:10 WitcherOntheProwl

Since the so called new Darksiders game was a train wreck and boring. Gunfire Games is on my blacklist. Strife and the rest of the so called 4 horsemen can go to France for all I care.

This comment was edited on Jun 9, 2019, 15:29.

News Comments > Obduction Free in GOG.com Summer Sale
8. A fool and his money are soon parted May 30, 2019, 13:11 WitcherOntheProwl

I feel sorry for them. Cyan use to make great games. Now it's just junk you would see in a bargin bins at gamestop or one of those Seen on TV things.  

News Comments > Obduction Free in GOG.com Summer Sale
3. obduction is boring. Free is good. May 30, 2019, 11:16 WitcherOntheProwl

I bought this on steam to test it out. Very, very boring game. The voice cast is really bad also. One of the worst games Cyan has ever made. It's free though so good enough. Glad I refunded this game last year.  

108 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo