Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
User Settings
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Lost Cause III

Real Name Lost Cause III   
Search for:
Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:
Nickname WitcherOntheProwl
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 17, 2016, 20:00
Total Comments 36 (Suspect)
User ID 58360
User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > U.K. Sales Charts
1. Three strikes and you are outta here PUBG Mar 6, 2018, 05:17 WitcherOntheProwl
I am glad to see a list that does not involve the rancid cheaters paradise PUBG.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
News Comments > Cyan's Firmament Revealed
5. Obduction sucked harder than vacuum of space Mar 3, 2018, 21:28 WitcherOntheProwl
I hope this is better than the first one. Obduction was not fun from the beginning. I know they had limited funds. Horrible level design and voice actors though. Everything about obduction was very bad and boring. I really hated the game engine also. It made the game worse. Everything felt fake. I like some level of immersion. These games are known for the puzzles and yes they were tedious and broke the fun. Plus the way they did the lighting kept giving me a headache. Furious2  
News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. They smell like 20 year old socks Feb 13, 2018, 18:25 WitcherOntheProwl
Prez wrote on Feb 13, 2018, 15:34:
Here's hoping this is just the beginning of the greedy slimy corporate fuckwits being forced by fucking law to curb their addiction to exploiting it's customer base without limits. Fuck EA, Fuck 2K, fuck Activision/Blizzard, fuck Warner Brothers... fuck each and every one of the shameless, soulless, immoral, vile vermin who sit at the top of these behemoth publishers who make the choice to prey upon and exploit every last dime they can out of their customers. They shit on us, they shit on their employees, they shit on the once great franchises we as gamers have grown up with and have come to love. FUCK THEM.

Wish I could upvote you. I agree.
News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Go to hell Feb 13, 2018, 00:28 WitcherOntheProwl
Considering Civ 6 is one of the worst games in the series.. No pressure cause they didn't even try to make a good game.  
News Comments > Dying Light to Celebrate Anniversary with Free Content
5. Dying of Boredom Feb 6, 2018, 04:29 WitcherOntheProwl
This was one of the worst games I've ever played or bought. It was okay for about an hour and then the missions just get worse and worse. Boring soundtrack, boring story, boring game play, boring graphics, boring weapons, boring characters, boring plot, boring side quests. Buying this game even on sale was a bad mistake. Never buying anything from these devs ever again. Thumbsdown  
News Comments > MS Acquisition Rumor Targets include EA, Valve, & PUBG
24. Valve and EA can suck it Jan 29, 2018, 23:05 WitcherOntheProwl
Valve releases hats and dlc now and EA kills good companies once they have been bled dry. PUBG is a cheaters haven. Good riddance. Maybe better game companies will rise from the ashes once these three are gone.  
News Comments > Into the Black
7. sadness brings amazing stories Jan 24, 2018, 07:17 WitcherOntheProwl
I've never read any of her works. I'll check out one of her books at the library and see for myself, whether she was a good writer or not. Sad to see a sci-fi writer bite the dust. Most of these so called sci-fi writers now are just glorified women writing romance novels disguised as sci-fi. Cry  
News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Greedy hooker Dec 30, 2017, 14:57 WitcherOntheProwl
Can't say I mind this. She really liked to string her books along in hardcovers only for years. Good riddance.  
News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
2. Cold day in hell Corsair Dec 17, 2017, 23:09 WitcherOntheProwl
Overpriced and the performance is a joke. I will stick with G.Skill. At least I get better performance from them and the price is pretty good.  
News Comments > Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Demo
5. This game is racist towards germans Nov 23, 2017, 01:55 WitcherOntheProwl
Boycott this game.  
News Comments > Titan Quest Ragnarök Released
5. Glory to those that fall first Nov 17, 2017, 19:06 WitcherOntheProwl
Well I was blindsided by this dlc and also by the $14.99 price tag. I will likely wait for a sale. I supported the game for 5 dollars on steam and will likely do the same for any future dlc also.  
News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Progression Eased
19. Death Threats now come in loot boxes!! only $9.99 Nov 14, 2017, 02:22 WitcherOntheProwl
Death threats over a game? It's only 60 dollars people.  
News Comments > Wild West Online Early Access This Month
6. Re: Wild West Online Early Access This Month Nov 4, 2017, 18:37 WitcherOntheProwl
MMo's take way to much time to level by yourself. If you can get into a group of people and charge through raids, or flash points or any area's where you gain huge xp. I would say do it. I remember playing AION and I stopped because the XP amount got into the millions at a mid level. Talk about a grind fest. If this goes f2p I will give it a try.  
News Comments > Starpoint Gemini Warlords - Cycle of Warfare Next Week
1. No more DLC mate! Sep 28, 2017, 22:41 WitcherOntheProwl
I bought into the other DLC. This time I will skip it. The story and game play is not that great. The universe is copy/paste from the last game. The rushed patches to get the DLC out. Pretty much shows you what the focus is. DLC over properly patching the game. Do to these antics they lost a beta tester. I will wait for a sale now after it goes gold. The DLC is very likely content already in the game and cut to sale back to us at a later date. The devs are great at responding to the community but shady things are starting.  
News Comments > etc.
1. Loco Moco Sep 23, 2017, 20:30 WitcherOntheProwl
Amazing how much they ripped off from the game. Just shows not to see the movie and play the game again.

This comment was edited on Sep 24, 2017, 21:44.
News Comments > X4 Details Today
17. Burned so many bridges Aug 26, 2017, 21:39 WitcherOntheProwl
Egosoft burned so many bridges with the companies "Ego" treatment of it's former fans. One of the worst games in history of gaming was X-Rebirth. Such a rushed product that was and is still broken. No matter how many patches you throw at X-Rebirth it's still DOA. I've written Egosoft off as a complete waste and incompetent and very badly managed. Don't get me started on the shill mods on steam forum either. Or the shills the come out of the wood work on a game/product that is very bad. You can smell who paid them.  
News Comments > New AMD and NVIDIA Drivers
7. 3D Glasses required Aug 15, 2017, 16:04 WitcherOntheProwl
Only problems I've had with these drivers so far is that the nVidia release notes are in 3D image. You have the regular font and then a shadow of the letters behind it in white outline. I really like using Ansel in games. Really wish more of them were supported. I also like using: Disable Nvidia Telemetry v1.0 after every new driver install.  
News Comments > No Man's Sky Patch Plans
26. Another troll game Aug 10, 2017, 06:43 WitcherOntheProwl
I really wish they would drop support for this dead game. They need to get back on the horse and make a game that isn't a lie.  
News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Obdumbtion Aug 10, 2017, 06:36 WitcherOntheProwl
Convoluted puzzles and boring gameplay and bad cast. Skip it. A Bad game overall.  
News Comments > Borderlands 3 Video Catch-up
17. No more cel-shaded games.. Aug 7, 2017, 03:50 WitcherOntheProwl
Cel-shaded games had a day in the sun with XIII and Borderlands 1 and 2. It's time to just drop cel-shading all together. It brought something new and interesting. It's just dated graphics now that are no longer fun to look at. I actually think it's a cheap way not to build a new game engine. Keep all the console kiddies happy.  
36 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

Blue's News logo