Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Lost Cause III

Real Name Lost Cause III   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WitcherOntheProwl
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 17, 2016, 20:00
Total Comments 29 (Suspect)
User ID 58360

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Greedy hooker Dec 30, 2017, 14:57 WitcherOntheProwl

Can't say I mind this. She really liked to string her books along in hardcovers only for years. Good riddance.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
2. Cold day in hell Corsair Dec 17, 2017, 23:09 WitcherOntheProwl

Overpriced and the performance is a joke. I will stick with G.Skill. At least I get better performance from them and the price is pretty good.  

News Comments > Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Demo
5. This game is racist towards germans Nov 23, 2017, 01:55 WitcherOntheProwl

Boycott this game.  

News Comments > Titan Quest Ragnarök Released
5. Glory to those that fall first Nov 17, 2017, 19:06 WitcherOntheProwl

Well I was blindsided by this dlc and also by the $14.99 price tag. I will likely wait for a sale. I supported the game for 5 dollars on steam and will likely do the same for any future dlc also.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Progression Eased
19. Death Threats now come in loot boxes!! only $9.99 Nov 14, 2017, 02:22 WitcherOntheProwl

Death threats over a game? It's only 60 dollars people.  

News Comments > Wild West Online Early Access This Month
6. Re: Wild West Online Early Access This Month Nov 4, 2017, 18:37 WitcherOntheProwl

MMo's take way to much time to level by yourself. If you can get into a group of people and charge through raids, or flash points or any area's where you gain huge xp. I would say do it. I remember playing AION and I stopped because the XP amount got into the millions at a mid level. Talk about a grind fest. If this goes f2p I will give it a try.  

News Comments > Starpoint Gemini Warlords - Cycle of Warfare Next Week
1. No more DLC mate! Sep 28, 2017, 22:41 WitcherOntheProwl

I bought into the other DLC. This time I will skip it. The story and game play is not that great. The universe is copy/paste from the last game. The rushed patches to get the DLC out. Pretty much shows you what the focus is. DLC over properly patching the game. Do to these antics they lost a beta tester. I will wait for a sale now after it goes gold. The DLC is very likely content already in the game and cut to sale back to us at a later date. The devs are great at responding to the community but shady things are starting.  

News Comments > etc.
1. Loco Moco Sep 23, 2017, 20:30 WitcherOntheProwl

Amazing how much they ripped off from the game. Just shows not to see the movie and play the game again.

This comment was edited on Sep 24, 2017, 21:44.

News Comments > X4 Details Today
17. Burned so many bridges Aug 26, 2017, 21:39 WitcherOntheProwl

Egosoft burned so many bridges with the companies "Ego" treatment of it's former fans. One of the worst games in history of gaming was X-Rebirth. Such a rushed product that was and is still broken. No matter how many patches you throw at X-Rebirth it's still DOA. I've written Egosoft off as a complete waste and incompetent and very badly managed. Don't get me started on the shill mods on steam forum either. Or the shills the come out of the wood work on a game/product that is very bad. You can smell who paid them.  

News Comments > New AMD and NVIDIA Drivers
7. 3D Glasses required Aug 15, 2017, 16:04 WitcherOntheProwl

Only problems I've had with these drivers so far is that the nVidia release notes are in 3D image. You have the regular font and then a shadow of the letters behind it in white outline. I really like using Ansel in games. Really wish more of them were supported. I also like using: Disable Nvidia Telemetry v1.0 after every new driver install.  

News Comments > No Man's Sky Patch Plans
26. Another troll game Aug 10, 2017, 06:43 WitcherOntheProwl

I really wish they would drop support for this dead game. They need to get back on the horse and make a game that isn't a lie.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Obdumbtion Aug 10, 2017, 06:36 WitcherOntheProwl

Convoluted puzzles and boring gameplay and bad cast. Skip it. A Bad game overall.  

News Comments > Borderlands 3 Video Catch-up
17. No more cel-shaded games.. Aug 7, 2017, 03:50 WitcherOntheProwl

Cel-shaded games had a day in the sun with XIII and Borderlands 1 and 2. It's time to just drop cel-shading all together. It brought something new and interesting. It's just dated graphics now that are no longer fun to look at. I actually think it's a cheap way not to build a new game engine. Keep all the console kiddies happy.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Problem solved! Jul 9, 2017, 01:12 WitcherOntheProwl

Just make an Icewind Dale III enhanced edition.. good enough.
Too be honest IWD 1 and 2 were not that great story wise. The graphics were nice and the music was beautiful and that's about it.

News Comments > Evening Patches
1. Re: Evening Patches May 12, 2017, 23:49 WitcherOntheProwl

With all the bugs and glitches that need a fix.. they fix the steam controller.. bunch of wankers.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs May 3, 2017, 23:13 WitcherOntheProwl

Zenimax it's things like this where I no longer want to support you or the companies that make games for you. Bullying a small dev is a douchebag move. From now on I will rethink buying anything that comes with a Zenimax name. This reminds me of what CDPR wants to do with the Cyberpunk name.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
15. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 17, 2016, 00:08 WitcherOntheProwl

Someone in the green party I hope.  

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Free GotY Upgrade on GOG.com
12. W3Goty free? Nov 30, 2016, 18:50 WitcherOntheProwl

I am not seeing anything in my gog library for a new edition. I checked the old non dlc edition and nothing. This is only when you download the game again?  

News Comments > "Lost" Left 4 Dead Campaign Released
5. Re: make a l4d2 copy Nov 6, 2016, 19:04 WitcherOntheProwl

Since the l4d1 levels were copied over and expanded into l4d2 I went ahead and deleted the first game. The first game is fun but I do not see a reason to keep it since the levels are on a better engine. Even though the characters were also moved over, not all the character voice comments and conversations were moved over. L4d2 is still buggy. I wish valve wasn't so lazy with the bug/glitch fixes. Too busy with dota 2 to care about anyone else.  

News Comments > Shadow of the Tomb Raider Title Leak?
9. Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Title Leak? Nov 2, 2016, 02:04 WitcherOntheProwl

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 1, 2016, 17:54:
Is this a game where you fight a 300 foot tall Laura Croft by grabbing onto her boobs and hanging on for dear life?

Now that's a game I would play no matter what it was called.

29 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo