Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Lost Cause III

Real Name Lost Cause III   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname WitcherOntheProwl
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 17, 2016, 20:00
Total Comments 48 (Suspect)
User ID 58360

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Telltale Games Lays Off Staff, May Close
17. That's what happens when you don't listen to the fans Sep 22, 2018, 07:51 WitcherOntheProwl

Wolf Among us, Tales From The Borderlands, The Walking Dead series were the only good games they made. Instead of branching out and focusing on the series they had. I think they would of been doing better. Hopefully Nordic Games buys Telltales left over corpse. Get some devs to work on a sequel to Tales and Wolf and good to go. If not the company then just the IP rights.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Roadmap
10. Like.. OHMYGawd Sep 9, 2018, 12:58 WitcherOntheProwl

I played this as a free player and when I topped out at level 60, seemed like no more story content I gave up. Just recently went back and the clan I was in kicked me out for being gone so long. I don't blame them. I never did tell them I wasn't coming back. Then again I never asked to join. The clan ignored me anyway. Since I was a freebie player and maybe they knew I wouldn't be around long. Still it was rather rude. Still can't remember the name of the clan either. It was something cliche like Jedi Force or some crap. Anyway I did like the game and the story. Revan was a cheating bastard. Some how lucked out by logging out during the first battle. The bastard could regen fast. I logged back in the next day and the game bypassed the battle to the end. Was fine with me. Up to that point that was one of the biggest cheating boss fights I've ever seen. F2P is rather difficult. I refuse to give them money though. That's why they make it hard on F2P players, so they will break down and pay for better gear and a bank account. Thanks devs my 200,000 is all I really need though.  

News Comments > THQ Nordic Acquires Kingdoms of Amalur
1. You squawking at me? Sep 6, 2018, 11:14 WitcherOntheProwl

This was a pretty good game. The one problem I still have with the game is the DLC: Teeth of Naros. The end boss is a cheating pos that will 1 hit kill you. I'm happy that Amalur got picked up. Maybe we can finally get a 2nd game now.  

News Comments > New Steam Play Expands Linux Support
1. Xena explores a cave and finds a penguin in stockings Aug 21, 2018, 22:39 WitcherOntheProwl

This is very sexy and great. The only thing holding me back from full time linux is that the game support sucked harder than Stormy Daniels. I am glad this is happening.  

News Comments > Starpoint Gemini Warlords. Endpoint Released
1. No longer support them Aug 10, 2018, 04:35 WitcherOntheProwl

I was a alpha and beta tester of these games and warlords was rushed out the door so the devs could release DLC. LGM are good devs that listen to the fans. I can't except the devs rushing the alpha and beta process so they can push the DLC out the door. I'm sure the that Iceberg put pressure on LGM to do this. Warlords will be the last game I buy in the Starpoint series. Starpoint 2 was better in story also. Warlords had nothing new in terms of story. It was just a graphics upgrade with DLC.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
4. Crap Clean My Brain Aug 3, 2018, 00:17 WitcherOntheProwl

I either did not see the memo or forgot about Avast buying ccleaner. Well now that ccleaner is having privacy issues I will now use Bleachbit. R.I.P ccleaner it was a long haul and thanks for cleaning my browser history.  

News Comments > GOG.com Tweet Backlash
27. I Agree Jul 19, 2018, 16:06 WitcherOntheProwl

Don't see a problem here. Game Journalism is a joke. GOG did a good thing. Too bad GOG took it down. Spineless.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. FFXV is on sale Jul 2, 2018, 02:27 WitcherOntheProwl

Yes FFXV was on sale for steam's summer sale and still is till the 5th of July. I also bought this. This is my first venture into the FF series other than the FF movie. FFXV is an interesting game even though it has many things I dislike. Mainly the car speed is like a Prius in electric mode. The car is on rails and just an illusion of driving freedom. I would say it's also like a Tesla with driving assist. I would say that's the most embrassing car to be driving around.. hey babes what's up my car does 10 mph on a good day.. and gets 25 feet to the gallon.  

News Comments > Serious Sam 4 Gameplay Footage
1. Poor Sam got screwed by console again. Jun 18, 2018, 20:19 WitcherOntheProwl

That A.I. is really bad. I've played many pre-alpha's and this looks really bad also. This demo screamed console.  

News Comments > Just Cause 4 Spied
12. Agreed Jun 9, 2018, 16:48 WitcherOntheProwl

If JC4 is made by the same people that worked on JC3, then the game is gonna suck very hard. I did like the competition system where you could get the highest challenge (longest glide in wing suit) and have someone come along and break it. I hope they keep that. The horrible car controls and graphics I hope get fixed. The game really felt like a console release ported for PC. The game engine was a very big part of the problem and the lack of good game settings. The radius of explosions would reset when you turned your back and walked away and came back. The burned out cars would be gone, the game went back to business as usual and nothing to see here. The story was a joke. I really hated the storyboard cut scenes. I also hope the devs/company remove the ALWAYS ONLINE to play system. The game had no offline mode. If you couldn't connect to the game server(s) you were screwed. I also hope the load times get fixed. I also hope the devs remove the requirement for so MUCH LOADING in general. JC3 had loading screens all over the place. JC2 was way better and didn't require that many. It felt truely open world. I think JC3 was just a rushed product that never really got fixed or cared about after release. Square Enix seems to be the EA of it's day now.

This comment was edited on Jun 9, 2018, 17:06.

News Comments > Four Free Humble Games
2. Who gives a Flying... May 19, 2018, 10:07 WitcherOntheProwl

HitchHiker looks interesting. The others are pixel crap. Oh yeah Bard's Tale isn't worth even 1 penny.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs 3 Plans Revealed?
9. Re: Watch Dogs 3 Plans Revealed? Apr 16, 2018, 15:09 WitcherOntheProwl

Watch_Dogs 2 was really good. Looking forward to this.  

News Comments > U.K. Sales Charts
1. Three strikes and you are outta here PUBG Mar 6, 2018, 05:17 WitcherOntheProwl

I am glad to see a list that does not involve the rancid cheaters paradise PUBG.  

News Comments > Cyan's Firmament Revealed
5. Obduction sucked harder than vacuum of space Mar 3, 2018, 21:28 WitcherOntheProwl

I hope this is better than the first one. Obduction was not fun from the beginning. I know they had limited funds. Horrible level design and voice actors though. Everything about obduction was very bad and boring. I really hated the game engine also. It made the game worse. Everything felt fake. I like some level of immersion. These games are known for the puzzles and yes they were tedious and broke the fun. Plus the way they did the lighting kept giving me a headache. Furious2  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. They smell like 20 year old socks Feb 13, 2018, 18:25 WitcherOntheProwl

Prez wrote on Feb 13, 2018, 15:34:
Here's hoping this is just the beginning of the greedy slimy corporate fuckwits being forced by fucking law to curb their addiction to exploiting it's customer base without limits. Fuck EA, Fuck 2K, fuck Activision/Blizzard, fuck Warner Brothers... fuck each and every one of the shameless, soulless, immoral, vile vermin who sit at the top of these behemoth publishers who make the choice to prey upon and exploit every last dime they can out of their customers. They shit on us, they shit on their employees, they shit on the once great franchises we as gamers have grown up with and have come to love. FUCK THEM.

Wish I could upvote you. I agree.

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Go to hell Feb 13, 2018, 00:28 WitcherOntheProwl

Considering Civ 6 is one of the worst games in the series.. No pressure cause they didn't even try to make a good game.  

News Comments > Dying Light to Celebrate Anniversary with Free Content
5. Dying of Boredom Feb 6, 2018, 04:29 WitcherOntheProwl

This was one of the worst games I've ever played or bought. It was okay for about an hour and then the missions just get worse and worse. Boring soundtrack, boring story, boring game play, boring graphics, boring weapons, boring characters, boring plot, boring side quests. Buying this game even on sale was a bad mistake. Never buying anything from these devs ever again. Thumbsdown  

News Comments > MS Acquisition Rumor Targets include EA, Valve, & PUBG
24. Valve and EA can suck it Jan 29, 2018, 23:05 WitcherOntheProwl

Valve releases hats and dlc now and EA kills good companies once they have been bled dry. PUBG is a cheaters haven. Good riddance. Maybe better game companies will rise from the ashes once these three are gone.  

News Comments > Into the Black
7. sadness brings amazing stories Jan 24, 2018, 07:17 WitcherOntheProwl

I've never read any of her works. I'll check out one of her books at the library and see for myself, whether she was a good writer or not. Sad to see a sci-fi writer bite the dust. Most of these so called sci-fi writers now are just glorified women writing romance novels disguised as sci-fi. Cry  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Greedy hooker Dec 30, 2017, 14:57 WitcherOntheProwl

Can't say I mind this. She really liked to string her books along in hardcovers only for years. Good riddance.  

48 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo