Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for InBlack

Real Name InBlack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname VaranDragon
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Yeah, it's me.
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 1, 2016, 06:51
Total Comments 2028 (Senior)
User ID 58327

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Anthem Demo in February

13. Re: Anthem Demo in February Dec 7, 2018, 15:37 VaranDragon

Chill bro, it's just a figure of speech.
I have a feeling you're gonna love this game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Blood Rerelease Plans

8. Re: Blood Rerelease Plans Dec 7, 2018, 15:03 VaranDragon

Bill Borre wrote on Dec 7, 2018, 11:25:
I LIVE AGAIN!!!

I loved this back in the day. Loved it. Couldn't get tired of it (and the other fantastic one liners in the game)

News Comments > Anthem Demo in February

9. Re: Anthem Demo in February Dec 7, 2018, 15:00 VaranDragon

Darks wrote on Dec 7, 2018, 13:59:
Luke wrote on Dec 7, 2018, 13:49:
Lots of people falling for this I see ...some never learn and EA knows that

First off, this isn't EA, they may own Bioware, but Bioware makes the game. And its being made by the same team that made Mass Effect.

I see no reason to doubt that his game will be bad, and in all seriousness, it cant be any worse then Destiny fucking grind.

You see no reason to doubt that this game will be bad? Yeah neither do I. Then I again you also like Fallout76 so what the fuck do you know?

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs

16. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 7, 2018, 09:01 VaranDragon

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 7, 2018, 08:52:
It's not, after 9/11 the level of fear, ignorance and omg was at 11. They could have passed anything they wanted.

Yeah but why would you want them to? I mean they passed the Patriot Act which basically fucked everyone's privacy every which way anyway right?

News Comments > The Outer Worlds Announced

16. Re: The Outer Worlds Announced Dec 7, 2018, 08:51 VaranDragon

NKD wrote on Dec 7, 2018, 04:57:
Why are they STILL USING BETHESDA's FUCKING AWFUL GAMEBYRO ENGINE IN 2019!!! DIE, DIE, just DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH YOU TERRIBLE GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT ENGINE.

I checked this and it seems they are using UE4?

Jesus I hope you're right, because it doesn't look like UE4. The short snippets of gameplay and specifically the enemy and NPC movements that we saw make it look exactly like Bethesda's piece of shit engine.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs

14. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 7, 2018, 03:11 VaranDragon

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 6, 2018, 16:58:
If the US Congress hadn't had their heads up their asses they would have passed something like this the day after 9/11 by an overwhelming majority.

Not sure if sarcasm...

News Comments > The Outer Worlds Announced

8. Re: The Outer Worlds Announced Dec 7, 2018, 03:04 VaranDragon

Looks like another great RPG from Obsidian BUT. And this is a big BUT.

Why are they STILL USING BETHESDA's FUCKING AWFUL GAMEBYRO ENGINE IN 2019!!! DIE, DIE, just DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH YOU TERRIBLE GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT ENGINE.

News Comments > Unreal Tournament Development On Hold

19. Re: Unreal Tournament Development On Hold Dec 6, 2018, 01:11 VaranDragon

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Dec 5, 2018, 14:45:
The development of Unreal Tournament was poorly executed. It started as a tech demo that did nothing to wow audiences, then was slowly developed over time. There was no buzz, no hype, no killer features or innovative gameplay. As much of a fan of the original series as I am I just had zero interest in following an early access game.

Fortnite, on the otherhand, is actively developed and has extremely agile development. It's genuinely just a better game.

That's because the latest incarnation of UT was developed by two people working on the game on their lunch breaks. You can't compare a tech demo to a game that was in active AAA development for years.

News Comments > Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Four Next Week

14. Re: Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Four Next Week Dec 4, 2018, 14:41 VaranDragon

Im mostly into combat, but it was always the same old thing over and over again. Get into that anomaly, hunt pirates or run away. Go into another anomaly, hunt pirates or run away, etc. etc.

Are there at least more varied combat missions available now, maybe even some cool PvP encounters?

News Comments > Epic's Online Store To Undercut Steam Royalties

22. Re: Epic's Online Store To Undercut Steam Royalties Dec 4, 2018, 14:38 VaranDragon

So GOG is CDPR's baby? I never knew that. Gotta give credit where credit is due, those Poles are pretty smart people.  

News Comments > Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Four Next Week

10. Re: Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Four Next Week Dec 4, 2018, 07:44 VaranDragon

So I only have the base game that I bought at release. I found it way to dry and quit playing after about 30-40 hours or so. Is there much more to do now, or do I have to purchase all the expansions to do so?  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits

7. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 3, 2018, 13:29 VaranDragon

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 3, 2018, 11:36:
VaranDragon wrote on Dec 3, 2018, 11:28:
So is it worth upgrading to AMD now? I mean they've always been behind (apart from a short time when Athlon came out) in single threaded performance, and for most games this is what counts. If the answer is yes, what is the best-buy chip-mobo-memory combo right now?

Start here https://www.hardocp.com/reviews/cpu_processors/

Thats just a list of articles from the beginning of 2018 up to now. None of them directly compare AMD processors against intel processors. Thanks. I guess. Anyone here with an AMD willing to weigh in? Specifically does AMD make a processor that can rival the i5 9600k at a similar price point?

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 3, 2018, 11:28 VaranDragon

So is it worth upgrading to AMD now? I mean they've always been behind (apart from a short time when Athlon came out) in single threaded performance, and for most games this is what counts. If the answer is yes, what is the best-buy chip-mobo-memory combo right now?  

News Comments > MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries in September

30. Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries in September Dec 3, 2018, 05:02 VaranDragon

The biggest problem with this trailer is not showing any FPS cockpit videos. It's all in perspective, with the 3rd person FOV of COURSE the mechs will look like toys.

So yeah the trailer could have been better produced, but I see nothing seriously wrong with the game from it, looks and plays like every other Mechwarrior so far.

News Comments > Randy Pitchford Teasing Borderlands 3?

20. Re: Randy Pitchford Teasing Borderlands 3? Dec 2, 2018, 04:19 VaranDragon

Red886 wrote on Dec 2, 2018, 00:58:
i have no idea why Borderlands 2 got such high praise.

There's so much backtracking, grind and mtx. Bullet sponges but limited ammo, so you can run out of ammo during fights = wtf.

Have you been living under a rock these past ten years or so? People love that shit, as long as production values are high and the gameplay loop is at least semi-decent people will flip their shit to get stuck in a skinner box grind loop.

News Comments > Blizzard Reminder: Diablo Revelations Coming Next Year

5. Re: Blizzard Reminder: Diablo Revelations Coming Next Year Dec 1, 2018, 18:02 VaranDragon

Fuck these losers.  

News Comments > EA Offering Origin Access Basic/Battlefield V Trial

7. Re: etc. Dec 1, 2018, 03:01 VaranDragon

No twitter no try? Bob Marley would have liked that  

News Comments > Dragon Age Tease

11. Re: Dragon Age Tease Nov 30, 2018, 06:09 VaranDragon

Sacrifice wrote on Nov 29, 2018, 19:56:
As a big fan of the original, I am not very excited by this. The combat has been getting progressively worse with each sequel.

Not just the combat. Pretty much everything was made worse with each sequel. Gameplay mechanics, roleplaying mechanics, story, world building, graphics... the list goes on.

News Comments > Fallout 76 Legal Fallout?

47. Re: Fallout 76 Legal Fallout? Nov 28, 2018, 01:38 VaranDragon

Darks wrote on Nov 27, 2018, 19:38:
VaranDragon wrote on Nov 27, 2018, 17:13:
Pretty good review from Mack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4z-3eT5w0I

OMG, you cant be seriously taking this guys review as anything but a bitch session seriously can you? This guy has nothing to say good about any games. Hes a troll only looking for click bate for this site. Never once, have I Ever taken anything this guy says seriously.

You are entitled to your opinion on Fallout76 but you're wrong about Mack and WAB reviews. There have been a number of games that I've bought specifically because of his reviews which are appropriately titled (WORTH A BUY). The most recent of which are Kingdom Come Deliverance and No Man's Sky. He isn't shy about pointing out the glaring faults with games he generally praises either, which only increases the value of his reviews IMO.

P.S. He is also one of the few (only?) reviewers that comes back to a game a year (or even longer) after release to see if he needs to change his verdict about the initial release.

This comment was edited on Nov 28, 2018, 08:54.

News Comments > Fallout 76 Legal Fallout?

36. Re: Fallout 76 Legal Fallout? Nov 27, 2018, 17:13 VaranDragon

Pretty good review from Mack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4z-3eT5w0I

2028 Comments. 102 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >