Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for InBlack

Real Name InBlack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname VaranDragon
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Yeah, it's me.
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 1, 2016, 06:51
Total Comments 1475 (Pro)
User ID 58327

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Space Hulk: Tactics Trailer
1. Re: Space Hulk: Tactics Trailer Sep 24, 2018, 14:49 VaranDragon

Im usually a sucker for anything Space Hulk related, but after the only "average" Space Hulk FPS game, when compared with the awesome Vermintide for example, or even L4D, I think Ill pass on this at least unless I hear some great word of mouth.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Warhammer: Chaosbane Trailer
5. Re: Warhammer: Chaosbane Trailer Sep 21, 2018, 10:28 VaranDragon

Whatever happened to that WH40k ARPG, Inquisitor? Anyone play that? Is it any good?  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies Trailer
8. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies Trailer Sep 21, 2018, 09:57 VaranDragon

The singer went fully Chris Cornell in that last part of the song. I liked that. The rest? Meh...  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
20. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 21, 2018, 04:19 VaranDragon

Nucas wrote on Sep 21, 2018, 00:47:
DangerDog wrote on Sep 20, 2018, 16:33:
When do we lock up Hillary? She's the one behind the fake Russia dossier.

Jeff Sessions needs to be replaced by a real AG that'll prosecute her.

But it's all a big joke, Hillary is immune from the law. I suspect she'll stick her fat ass back into the election in 2020, who else will the corporate Dems prop up? Old creepy Joe Biden?

the steele dossier? what about that do you think was a prosecutable offense? incidentally it just came out today that the mueller probe has verified cohen was in prague on the dates that the steele dossier alleged he travelled to prague to interface with russian government officials re: the 2016 election.

Simon Says wrote on Sep 20, 2018, 17:24:
Part of the problem? He gave a pretty accurate account of the article after reading it myself an hour ago ( when I had the time ). There's no problem here.

On the other hand, when contradicting evidence is presented, I don't see any of YOU guys reading anything.

i feel pretty well read on this subject. why don't you tell me what it is you think anyone on "my" side - reality - are skipping over?

not only did that guy not read that article, you clearly didn't either; "lol its all memes" is not an accurate account of the article, or of real life. are you just trying to gaslight people here, or are you clinically fucking retarded?

I don't know about Simon Says, but I did read the article.

7. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 20, 2018, 13:56 VaranDragon

Yifes wrote on Sep 20, 2018, 13:40:
VaranDragon wrote on Sep 20, 2018, 12:09:
A lot of hullaballo and very little evidence. Im not a Trump supporter. Blaming Trump and Putin for stealing the election is childish, stupid and something I would expect from the Republican party to be honest.

Even if russians were involved in the DMC hacks, as this article strongly seems to suggest, the Democratic Party should take some responsibility for how they handled all of that fallout, and especially for backing the wrong candidate, instead of just pointing fingers.

Boo, fucking, hoo. Cry me a river.

Just because the Dems are partly to blame for losing the election doesn't mean that Trump and Putin are innocent.

Blaming everything on the Dems is just as childish and stupid as blaming everything on Trump and Putin.

Besides, a foreign power spreading lies and propaganda within the US is by itself a very serious problem, whether or not the you believe it affected the election. Investigating Russian involvement is also important to help protect American interests in the future. Dismissing such an investigation as a sore loser's temper tantrum or baseless finger pointing is also childish and stupid.

I didn't dismiss it. I said that the dems should take SOME responsibility even if the Russians were involved. I also find it extremely ironic that the US, who has been meddling in foreign elections for the last 50-60 years at least, most often to the detriment of those very same countries, and usually to its own detriment, now suddenly finds itself shocked that they could be vulnerable to outside influence. Most of that meddling is through social media, influencers, trolls, etc. It's disturbing yeah, but is it surprising? When you've worked so hard to create a status quo, with a lethargic and apolitical populace that mostly doesn't even bother to vote anymore you gotta ask yourself who is responsible for the way this system is setup?

2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 20, 2018, 12:09 VaranDragon

Simon Says wrote on Sep 20, 2018, 11:11:
TL&DR?

A lot of hullaballo and very little evidence. Im not a Trump supporter. Blaming Trump and Putin for stealing the election is childish, stupid and something I would expect from the Republican party to be honest.

Even if russians were involved in the DMC hacks, as this article strongly seems to suggest, the Democratic Party should take some responsibility for how they handled all of that fallout, and especially for backing the wrong candidate, instead of just pointing fingers.

Boo, fucking, hoo. Cry me a river.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
5. Re: Evening Tech Bits Sep 20, 2018, 11:01 VaranDragon

Room-temperature superconductors are basically the holy grail of applied physics.  

News Comments > Ring of Elysium Early Access
2. Re: Ring of Elysium Early Access Sep 20, 2018, 02:08 VaranDragon

Avus wrote on Sep 19, 2018, 23:26:
1) Not interest in more battle royal game
2) no way to give any info to this China gov controlled company

1) a valid reason.
2) True patriots give their private info only to their own government and google, microsoft, steam, facebook, twitter, snapchat etc. etc.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 19, 2018, 12:08 VaranDragon

Lol, good thing he doesn't play PUBG...  

News Comments > GeForce RTX 2080 Reviews
10. Re: GeForce RTX 2080 Reviews Sep 19, 2018, 12:06 VaranDragon

Might be worth it for VR (Rift or Vive) depending on the game you're using it with.

Then again, who the fuck has $1200 to spare on a graphics card? I feel Nvidia is getting away with the pricing since there really is no competition.

News Comments > Metro Exodus Ray Tracing Trailer
8. Re: Metro Exodus Ray Tracing Trailer Sep 19, 2018, 02:57 VaranDragon

Lord Tea wrote on Sep 19, 2018, 01:24:
Is it just me or does the FPS take a gigantic hit when RT is on? Gigantic as in bearable in a tech demo but not in an actual gameplay scenario. Considering this is a >1000 2080 Ti struggling at only 1080p.... ouch.

It's not you. It's very noticable in this demo.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 18, 2018, 13:07 VaranDragon

Beamer wrote on Sep 18, 2018, 11:39:
Barry was outstanding, but Marveous Mrs. Maizel was better. Both were two of the best shows I've watched in ages.

I hear The Terror was the best show of the year, and not nominated at all. That's sitting on my DVR for when I get time (loved the book, till the end.) Atlanta, too, is waiting for me to find the time.

The Terror was pretty cool. Wouldn't go so far as to call it the best show this year, but for a one-off it was pretty awesome. (Read the book as well, and the show is pretty damn close)
I think my favorite new show this year has got to be Mindhunter. Best finale, Bron/Broen (The Bridge) the original danish/swedish series. The last season was amazing and satisfying as a conclusion to the series. Gonna miss those characters *sniff*

News Comments > Halo Infinite PC Details
3. Re: Halo Infinite PC Details Sep 18, 2018, 13:02 VaranDragon

Halo Battle Royale Version confirmed....lol....

Actually Id be pretty down for that, if they made it as good as CoD: Blackout. (And it wasn't a Win10 exclusive, but fat chance of that ever happening)

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 18, 2018, 02:13 VaranDragon

Razumen wrote on Sep 17, 2018, 23:15:
RedEye9 wrote on Sep 17, 2018, 19:38:
Call a man a boy and get sued, what is the world coming to?

Er, he called him a pedophile? And slander is definitely a sue-worthy offense, especially depending on the scope.

They were making fun of a dude who claimed "pedo" means "child". I guess they are trying to bait him out of lurking.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta
5. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout PC Open Beta Sep 15, 2018, 17:38 VaranDragon

Yeah played a few rounds today. Enjoying it so far. It's quite a lot of fun. Shame the beta will only last till the end of the weekend.  

News Comments > Call of Duty 4: Black Ops Blackout Beta
8. Re: Call of Duty 4: Black Ops Blackout Beta Sep 15, 2018, 13:50 VaranDragon

Thing is I don't have a problem with realistic "clunkier" movement ala PUBG, as long as its "consistent".

And it's not consistent, because their fucking servers are garbage. Even now, with the supposed tick-rate improvements they are garbage. Im talking about things like, item pickup speed, or lag, vaulting, jumping lag, desync, ADS lag, etc. etc. that have me tearing my hair out in frustration every other game.

News Comments > Call of Duty 4: Black Ops Blackout Beta
6. Re: Call of Duty 4: Black Ops Blackout Beta Sep 15, 2018, 11:03 VaranDragon

Slick wrote on Sep 14, 2018, 21:24:

Other than that people are liking the fluid movement. That's the main reason why PUBG and DayZ and anything trying to emulate ARMA just feels so slow and clunky. The movement is dogshit in all those games, I have no idea why pro FPS players ever played em...

The movement is attrocious in PUBG because it's netcode is absolute horseshit.

From what I've seen of Blackout, the weapons all feel bland, and samey. I.E. not that great. The netcode and movement though: pure awesomeness....

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 14, 2018, 13:29 VaranDragon

KilgoreTrout wrote on Sep 14, 2018, 13:23:
Why is it ok (celebrated, even) to kill cows, pigs and chickens on an industrial scale but a no-no for dogs and cats? I have a hard time imagining cat meat being very tasty, but morally I don't see any difference at all. Some people just love bigotry, I guess.

Oh this argument again. Ok Ill bite. Well for one thing cats and dogs served a very different purpose from the very first time they were ever domesticated. Cats were the pest removers, dogs were the protectors, guardians, and even hunted alongside their human "masters". It's a taboo subject, and taboos usually serve a function in society. Might as well argue about why people don't eat people.

News Comments > Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access
12. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 14, 2018, 07:42 VaranDragon

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Sep 12, 2018, 20:27:
I recently decided to build a racing sim pit instead of investing in VR, so bring on the new generation of racers! Cant wait to play dirt rally and forza 7 on a proper force feedback wheel, along with the realistic sims like project cars and assetto corsa. If VR manages to come down in price while updating the visuals, that will be something I can add to this setup in the future as well.

You're gonna have a shitload of fun in Project Cars 2. A friend of mine has a sim driving chair setup with a 4k big screen TV + G29 racing wheel with shifter etc. and we have a blast whenever Im at his house.

News Comments > Vortx Environmental Simulator
6. Re: Vortx Environmental Simulator Sep 14, 2018, 07:37 VaranDragon

Jesus.  

1475 Comments. 74 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo