Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for InBlack

Real Name InBlack   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname VaranDragon
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description Yeah, it's me.
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 1, 2016, 06:51
Total Comments 1919 (Pro)
User ID 58327

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 22, 2019, 14:54 VaranDragon

Sad to hear about Eisenberg. DS9 was and remains one of my favorite TV shows ever, and probably inches ahead of TNG as the best Star Trek show IMO.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Initial Borderlands 3 Reviews Will be U.S. Only
25. Re: Initial Borderlands 3 Reviews Will be U.S. Only Sep 8, 2019, 20:55 VaranDragon

jdreyer wrote on Sep 8, 2019, 16:08:
Rigs wrote on Sep 8, 2019, 15:40:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Sep 8, 2019, 14:05:
ExGemini wrote on Sep 8, 2019, 11:54:
Vatican City is not this weird fortress where nothing goes in or come out

True! Plenty of priests cum in little boys and girls before going out to the rest of the world to do it there too!

I really didn't need to know that. That said, I've always wondered how they excuse it away in their own heads? Do they feel they're doing 'the Lord's work' in some fucked up fashion or do they figure that, well, someone will probably get to them anyway, might as well be someone appointed by God? How do you do something that is in direct opposition to everything you supposedly stand and live for?

=-Rigs-=
Does the Bible specifically prohibit paedophilia? I remember Sodom and Gemorrah. Do those passages cover it?

Im pretty sure raping boys is a big NO NO. With that said there is nothing in the bible about the Catholic church, which has its own rules, one of the most important being the rule of celibacy for its clergy.

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Getting Post-Release Multiplayer & Free DLC
43. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Getting Post-Release Multiplayer & Free DLC Sep 5, 2019, 10:32 VaranDragon

What the hell is the problem here? I don't see it. Free DLC and post release multiplayer support? Why the fuck would anyone have a problem with this is beyond me.  

News Comments > Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Launches
22. Re: Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Launches Aug 14, 2019, 08:59 VaranDragon

Been waiting for this game for quite a bit.  

News Comments > Sunday Patches
2. Re: Sunday Patches Aug 12, 2019, 06:42 VaranDragon

Pretty damn awesome  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Royale Rumor
2. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Royale Rumor Aug 12, 2019, 06:35 VaranDragon

/facepalm  

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Aug 7, 2019, 11:20 VaranDragon

In before everyone jumps on the hate bandwagon. Nothing written in this tiny bit of Blog blurb is wrong. (Except for the good, fun games part, the cynical among us might take some exception to that)  

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Jul 24, 2019, 09:26 VaranDragon

One billion dollars for digital cosmetics. ONE. BILLION. DOLLARS. And that's just one game.

I can't be the only one who thinks that this is absolutely, completely & horrifically insane. Can I? (And not in a good way)

News Comments > Elite Dangerous Getting New Currency and Carriers
22. Re: Elite Dangerous Getting New Currency and Carriers Jul 10, 2019, 08:23 VaranDragon

Did they fix the terrible control configuration UI?

As someone who has, pedals, stick, throttle and TrackIR, the last time I tried to configure my shit to work in ED I just gave up after about an hour and unistalled the game, yet again.

This is coming from someone who has hundreds if not thousands of hours with the terrible (but functional) DCS user interface.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
10. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jul 4, 2019, 10:18 VaranDragon

I think Im about ready to pull the trigger on a new PC build. (Everything apart from peripherals, and a GFX card which I recently purchased)

I want to make it fairly future proof, so Ill probably go with a decently hefty rig to replace my trusty i5-3570k based PC.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

News Comments > Halo: Reach PC Video and Piracy Warning
19. Re: Halo: Reach PC Video and Piracy Warning Jul 1, 2019, 06:52 VaranDragon

Rhett wrote on Jul 1, 2019, 04:33:
Obviously Microsoft has milked the hell out of it, but it really can be fun with friends. Did you guys really not play Halo when it came to PC?! That was awesome!

Yeah, played the first one on PC. Pretty much the only one I've played and it was pretty good for its time. (Other than the terrible FOV and horrible performance on PC)

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 24, 2019, 06:19 VaranDragon

RedEye9 wrote on Jun 23, 2019, 14:57:
We could solve the man made Global Warming crisis here on Earth for a tenth of what it would cost to colonize Mars.

As long as we are talking about the "cost" or the "profit" of anything we will never really solve any true global issues on this world or any other one.

We are well and truly fucked.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
12. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 13, 2019, 03:29 VaranDragon

Cutter wrote on Jun 12, 2019, 22:06:

On Thursday, Shahd Khidir, a Sudanese influencer and blogger who mainly shares beauty, fashion, and lifestyle content, went "off-brand" to raise awareness to her nearly 64,000 Instagram followers about the dire situation in Sudan

Well I'm sure there's absolutely zero shortage of acute political insight from fashion and lifestyle bloggers!
Wry

How much political insight do you need exactly when tanks are rolling down the streets in your own town or country?

Do you ever think before posting?

News Comments > ELDEN RING Announced
12. Re: ELDEN RING Announced Jun 11, 2019, 08:51 VaranDragon

Overon wrote on Jun 10, 2019, 17:46:
Mr Martin will never finish Game of Thrones

Seems pretty likely at this point.

News Comments > Vermintide 2 Versus Announced
1. Re: Vermintide 2 Versus Announced Jun 11, 2019, 04:53 VaranDragon

This is pretty awesome, now Im actually interested in this game  

News Comments > Blizzard Cancels StarCraft FPS, Reportedly Working on Diablo IV and Overwatch II
15. Re: Blizzard Cancels StarCraft FPS, Reportedly Working on Diablo IV and Overwatch II Jun 7, 2019, 06:30 VaranDragon

fawker wrote on Jun 7, 2019, 06:20:
Sometimes some streamlining can be a good thing.

Except thats not what they did. Unless you call gutting the core gameplay features "streamlining":

4 player down from 8 player
Character builds completely gutted since you can change skills on the fly, and most skills useless
Skill trees drastically simplified
No battle.net channels and chat
No named games for hosting, only quickjoin.
Lvls down from 99 to 60. (Don't get me started on the paragon bullshit)
No PvP
No trading (for most items)
No runewords
No mature gothic horror elements, atmosphere and story is bland and made for kids

The only things that are improved are the graphics and the in-game interface. Pretty weak sauce if you ask me.

News Comments > Hell Let Loose Early Access Unleashed
2. Re: Hell Let Loose Early Access Unleashed Jun 7, 2019, 04:13 VaranDragon

This game is pretty damn awesome. Requires quite a bit of teamwork though.  

News Comments > Blizzard Cancels StarCraft FPS, Reportedly Working on Diablo IV and Overwatch II
13. Re: Blizzard Cancels StarCraft FPS, Reportedly Working on Diablo IV and Overwatch II Jun 7, 2019, 04:11 VaranDragon

eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 7, 2019, 03:34:
Back 7 years ago, I might have cared. I like Diablo 3, but I think they could easily just improve the graphics of that and add new areas, classes, new level range (to 100) new skills and new items and it'd sell like hot butter on a stove. Also I will happily say it again whenever Diablo is mentioned but this game more than anything else needs some emergent dynamic element, like a companion beast you can level by feeding it legendaries and that then goes to fight other legendary enemies.. or whatever. Just something dynamic. The game world in Diablo 1-3 is just way too static.

They will fuck it up. Diablo3 is three steps back compared to Diablo2. I can't see the Blizzard of today capturing the gameplay or the atmosphere of the original two games unless they do a complete 180 and hire a lead developer who actually played and LOVED those games.

This will never happen.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
38. Re: Evening Metaverse Jun 7, 2019, 03:58 VaranDragon

What are flat-earther international global conventions called? Saucer conventions?  

News Comments > Quake II RTX Released
28. Re: Quake II RTX Released Jun 7, 2019, 03:55 VaranDragon

Ok, anyone here with an RTX card trying to play this?

I could really use some help with eliminatng the input lag (VSYNC is OFF)

It's terrible, and makes the game almost unplayable. With that said, it really looks and runs nice.

1919 Comments. 96 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo