Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for egg_mcmuffin

Real Name egg_mcmuffin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 22, 2016, 19:03
Total Comments 33 (Suspect)
User ID 58325

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > JCB Pioneer: Mars Trailer
2. Re: JCB Pioneer: Mars Trailer Aug 31, 2017, 06:06 egg_mcmuffin

Baby you make me wish I had THA-REE hands!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 20, 2017, 03:51 egg_mcmuffin

Apparently he liked fighting too. I remember on the special features the director saying they had to get bodyguards not to protect sonny from other people but to protect other people from sonny.

First movie I remember seeing him in was firewalker, the chuck norris smash hit. lol.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
11. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 17, 2017, 01:16 egg_mcmuffin

I agree, and people should know better. Zuckerberg 2004:

Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard
Zuck: Just ask
Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS
[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?
Zuck: People just submitted it.
Zuck: I don't know why.
Zuck: They "trust me"
Zuck: Dumb fucks....

These people do not care about you. They do not care about your issues. They do not care about protecting your interest. They want to satiate you to get your money.

Not sure what is worse, the people trying to enforce the "right way" or the people feebly clinging to past hoping it will solve all their problems for the future...

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
8. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 6, 2017, 04:01 egg_mcmuffin

The cnn thing is funny in that we live in a society where the truth only matters depending on who the deliverer is.

I am not trying to make a mental bridge between the russian stuff vs trump, but what I mean is that just because someone is a giant asshole does not automatically invalidate their point if something is true.

News Comments > Op Ed
40. Re: Op Ed Jun 25, 2017, 22:39 egg_mcmuffin

Im reading the full UK tax rebate post, but noticed a new opening in the Austin office for a Financial Analyst...hmm what does the job specs say:

• Analyze international revenue patterns and fees in order to make recommendations that may optimize revenue for the company’s international online e-commerce operations
• Analyze merchant accounts and fee structures in order to guarantee maximum efficiency in collections and minimize fee structure associated with international payment processing
• Analyze and review other cost categories to confirm amounts are correct and as expected
• Reconcile receipts, rates, fees, and terms across various international payment processors in multiple currencies and multiple payment methods
• Reconcile e-commerce transactions between our company e-commerce platform and the various payment providers
• Reconcile tax collection and reporting across multiple international jurisdictions
• Participate in business intelligence process to answer questions about these activities and maintain recurring reporting standards on these activities

Someone got fired....

News Comments > Op Ed
38. Re: Op Ed Jun 25, 2017, 21:54 egg_mcmuffin

Oi, this does not bode well.

While I do think something will be released, this just stings. I was very vocal after the hangar module and subsequent delay to re-working the engine...and still try to remain silent..

My major issues with failed expectations are this:
1. This was supposed to be wing commander 2.0 initially, and that's all most og backers wanted (a good "space-flight sim", nothing more).

2. having it as backed by gamers gave the impression this was supposed to speed development and free the chains off the project creators and developers to get us what we wanted faster.

None of these things has been proven true in this games development.

3. Re: Out of the Blue May 2, 2017, 11:41 egg_mcmuffin

You boys like mexico?!  

News Comments > ZeniMax Wins $500M in Oculus Lawsuit
9. Re: ZeniMax Wins $500M in Oculus Lawsuit Feb 1, 2017, 22:08 egg_mcmuffin

Its at 1.79 billion monthly active users...billion with a b....and that's active within last month.

No one person should have access to that much personal data...then again those people are opting they are "ok" with it soo....

News Comments > ACE COMBAT 7: Skies Unknown PC Announcement
6. Re: ACE COMBAT 7: Skies Unknown PC Announcement Jan 26, 2017, 13:49 egg_mcmuffin

YES!!!!!

I really hope they release another hori flight stick and throttle....and this time add twist action on the stick for yaw...I couldn't stand the bumpers on the bottom of the throttle like the last one had.

It wasn't really a bad stick, it had some deadzone but wasn't horrible, good enough for a game like this anyway.

I just can't play this game without a flight stick..it just feels wrong.

edit/ didn't realize this is one pc. YES!!

News Comments > Conan Exiles Trailer
2. Re: Conan Exiles Trailer Jan 6, 2017, 11:49 egg_mcmuffin

"home is where you keep the hearts of your enemies." nice....i'm totally stealing that.

Keeping my eye on this but the last conan mmo was a tad underwhelming...damn 06 seemed like yesterday.

News Comments > Alien Covenant VR Experience Plans
2. Re: Alien Covenant VR Experience Plans Jan 4, 2017, 11:58 egg_mcmuffin

Well, if it's like the martian movie experience I hope it's a free to download game. Hopefully if it's considered an actual real game they just re-skin and update alien isolation.

I've been thinking about re-buying alien isolation on pc just to play with the vr hack but im afraid the textures aren't going to be up to snuff and I already own the xbox one version with the season pass.

Still probably the best actual Alien franchise game in the last 10 years to me.

News Comments > Star Citizen Engine Switch Follow-up
30. Re: Star Citizen Engine Switch Follow-up Dec 26, 2016, 00:43 egg_mcmuffin

I know I said out of sight out of mind and I still am but even this made my jaw hit the floor.

lol.

As a programmer myself I can say these things can go easy, especially if its engineered well...it probably was as simple as updating the library reference location (like the physical locations of the libraries they are already using).

They probably had to say something rather than slipping it by in the dev notes or whatever the dev updates are there now....this probably wasn't a big deal, but it is funny as hell. haha.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 20, 2016, 09:58 egg_mcmuffin

You mean he's not a prince after all?!?  

News Comments > Shenmue III Preorders
4. Re: Shenmue III Preorders Dec 15, 2016, 19:44 egg_mcmuffin

Alamar wrote on Dec 15, 2016, 15:38:
egg_mcmuffin wrote on Dec 15, 2016, 11:09:
I still have my original dreamcast game, lots of memories with that game, I remember really liking driving the fork lift lol..

For some reason I couldn't seem to get into 2 but maybe I need to revisit.

I still have my original disc too... But I didn't end up liking it, at all, so I've played it about an hour...

Heh, I can see it not being for everyone. It is basically a life simulator. I got it right when I moved into my first pad, so I guess for me its more nostalgia going for it.

My poor dreamcast didn't survive that place, it burned something out but I wish I still had it

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
8. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 15, 2016, 18:57 egg_mcmuffin

Creston wrote on Dec 15, 2016, 14:00:
The thing that always irritates me about Xbone updates is that they'll go fast (filling my 24mbps connection), until they get to about 180MB left. And then they slow down. doooowwwnnnn... To like 5kb/s down. And they'll stay like that for 10-15 minutes.

And then they speed up again and finish. Every single fucking time.

And before you say that's my ISP doing it, I have no such issues with Steam, with PS, with anything. Just with effing MS.

Heh, same here for the last few days and I just got fiber. It might take the last 50mb 5min....At first I thought something was going on with my connection. Probably doing some anti-piracy scan or some bs.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 15, 2016, 11:12 egg_mcmuffin

and by faster they mean they are now actually making smaller updates and using some form of download manager to determine what exactly needs to be updated instead of just updating the whole damn fork.  

News Comments > Shenmue III Preorders
1. Re: Shenmue III Preorders Dec 15, 2016, 11:09 egg_mcmuffin

I still have my original dreamcast game, lots of memories with that game, I remember really liking driving the fork lift lol..

For some reason I couldn't seem to get into 2 but maybe I need to revisit.

News Comments > Space Hulk Deathwing Delayed Until Next Week
11. Re: Space Hulk Deathwing Delayed Until Next Week Dec 7, 2016, 15:46 egg_mcmuffin

I'm not sure the emperor was completely floored by the beta....but continues to treasure his purchase anyway.

Based on the Beta, he believes a discount of at least -15% current value would be a fair trade.

The Emperor Protects!

9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 18, 2016, 12:09 egg_mcmuffin

I love spiders, but I hate walking into webs....always afraid they got in my hair or there are 20 of them crawling on my back or something.

Normally I'll get them to walk on a pencil and set them free on the porch. If they catch a few annoying mosquitoes they are alright in my book.

Not really sure how I would feel if I ever got a serious bite from something really nasty. I once knew a lady that got a brand new box frame for her mattress and I guess there was a brown recluse living in the wood....she showed me pictures of the bite and it was pretty gnarly, It bit her right on the pelvis and there was a huge abscess the size of a lemon....like a giant black hold in her hip...its was pretty crazy to look at. She had to get a graft of something I think to help re-heal the abscess.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 28, 2016, 14:26 egg_mcmuffin

RedEye9 wrote on Oct 28, 2016, 14:04:
A favourite treat of mine was the Lemon Luv pie from Arthur Treacher's Fish & Chips.

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Are they even still open?

33 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo