Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Red886

Real Name Red886   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Red886
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 14, 2016, 05:20
Total Comments 393 (Amateur)
User ID 58299

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > New Studio Developing New BioShock

13. Re: New Studio Developing New BioShock Dec 9, 2019, 23:56 Red886

the best they can come up with is 'first woman ?'

oh boy....

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs

19. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 7, 2019, 13:39 Red886

imagine if the guy won the defamation suit. Next thing would be getting sued for posting 'y r u gey' memes

News Comments > I Am Jesus Christ Revealed

40. Re: I Am Jesus Christ Revealed Dec 7, 2019, 13:36 Red886

i'll buy it just for the mods

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance

1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 3, 2019, 23:26 Red886

it seems journalists are still shedding responsibilities from parents over phone usage...

no wonder people trusts them less and less as each day passes

News Comments > Evening Metaverse

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 3, 2019, 23:23 Red886

i wonder when Wired will publish an article about misleading ads from anybody else other thanTrump  

News Comments > Op Ed

10. Re: Op Ed Nov 24, 2019, 00:14 Red886

Kotaku and IGN angry cause people now treat their publications as box fillers. clickbait ad hooks

Well deserved reputations.

And IGN just gave Terminator : Resistance a (4/10).

these days when we have real people who play the actual games ie. GMLives, WorthABuy with proper gamer credentials, who actually go to Kotaku and IGN?

News Comments > Half-Life: Alyx in March

53. Re: Half-Life: Alyx in March Nov 21, 2019, 22:24 Red886

Sepharo wrote on Nov 21, 2019, 20:21:
I don't know if they have the willpower to pull it off... but I would love if the point of this game is to prepare the market for HL3 VR more years down the road.

Like you can imagine them wanting to do HL3 this way but knowing the reaction that would cause (as evidenced by this thread) they decide, "Okay we'll do a shorter prequel with Alyx and see how it goes." Hell part of it might have just been them seeing if they could still pull off a AAA SP experience regardless of VR. It's been a long damn time since Portal 2 and from what I remember reading that was a bit of a motivation fiasco and they had to bring in a lot of outside help. They nearly swore off big-ship product releases like that for SP.

afaik, all the guys responsible for the AAA SP games that we love have left valve a looong time ago

News Comments > Half-Life: Alyx in March

52. Re: Half-Life: Alyx in March Nov 21, 2019, 22:22 Red886

i'll wait till they sell a bundled console with a proper vr headset

cause this game looks like a budget $10 game if it's non-VR

News Comments > On Diablo IV Leveling

30. Re: On Diablo IV Leveling Nov 21, 2019, 01:39 Red886

VaranDragon wrote on Nov 20, 2019, 13:45:
Beamer wrote on Nov 20, 2019, 11:51:
Unpopular Opinion: I don't care about leveling, but I do want a way to redo my skill tree for no real cost, as many times as I'd like.

This was a major issue with D3. What you want is a Diablo which caters for the absolutely casual player. Which D3 absolutely is.

I want my skill choices to mean something. I want a sense of acomplishment.

= D2 trainers aka lets see how broken we can get the game to

live service = no trainers = no fun

News Comments > On Diablo IV Leveling

29. Re: On Diablo IV Leveling Nov 21, 2019, 01:36 Red886

no end = less pressure for a sequel

terrible for customers. great for corps.

News Comments > Death Stranding Simultaneously Coming to Steam and Epic Games Store

16. Re: Death Stranding Simultaneously Coming to Steam and Epic Games Store Nov 9, 2019, 02:56 Red886

wait a minute, the reason given for Epic store exclusivity (other than $) was always that there were T&C that prevented the game from being sold elsewhere

so it's was all BS? lol

News Comments > Diablo IV Confirmed as Online-Only

48. Re: Diablo IV Confirmed as Online-Only Nov 4, 2019, 02:12 Red886

McTurbo wrote on Nov 4, 2019, 01:23:
deqer wrote on Nov 4, 2019, 01:01:
So, another service game that can discontinue at any moment and suddenly you don't own D4 anymore.

You don't OWN almost any modern game you have on the pc or the consoles.. you simply lease them for a lifetime as long as you follow their rules. yes. even single-player games.

ALMOST.

more than fair for us all to complain that games should follow the best customer-friendly examples , rather than follow the worst corporate-friendly alternatives

News Comments > Diablo IV Confirmed as Online-Only

47. Re: Diablo IV Confirmed as Online-Only Nov 4, 2019, 02:09 Red886

always online = in game store, no more user created free content and mods allowed

store-exclusive limited edition skins for legendary sets ? season pass exclusives?

& nice cgi trailers does not equal good ethics. Rather just watch a Diablo CGI movie than play D4.

News Comments > Diablo IV Announced

26. Re: Diablo IV Announced Nov 2, 2019, 00:21 Red886

seems like it's only good for the Cut Scenes

everything is so muted..and is it only 3 classes? no way....right? got to be 5 or 6 right?

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs

1. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Oct 28, 2019, 04:24 Red886

this is not your standard semi-anon crypto  

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Faces Hong Kong Backlash

39. Re: Activision Blizzard Faces Hong Kong Backlash Oct 10, 2019, 02:24 Red886

Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 9, 2019, 13:47:
Burrito of Peace wrote on Oct 9, 2019, 13:43:
It could just be me, cause today is an insomnia day, but I don't give a shit about Hong Kong. China is a boorish dick. China has always been a boorish dick. Why is anyone surprised when they act like boorish dicks?
We aren't. We are surprised/annoyed/disappointed US corporations are attempting to silence people who call the Chinese government "boorish dicks".

just watch the Southpark episode that got it banned in china

it will answer all of your questions

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Faces Hong Kong Backlash

38. Re: Activision Blizzard Faces Hong Kong Backlash Oct 10, 2019, 02:17 Red886

you know, the multi billion extremely profitable company could just build/expand existing games studios in China and have them copy/paste or make games specifically for Chinese audiences

News Comments > Blizzard's Hearthstone Champion Ban over Protest Draws Protests

46. Re: Blizzard's Hearthstone Champion Ban over Protest Draws Protests Oct 9, 2019, 04:08 Red886

PropheT wrote on Oct 8, 2019, 18:32:
Riahderymnmaddog wrote on Oct 8, 2019, 16:36:
I get it, Blizzard has something that is in their Contract, but since when can the employment contract supersede state or federal law?

They stopped using a couple of streamers, they aren't Blizzard employees.

This entire thing sucks. Blizzard I don't feel had much choice in the matter, not that gamers are going to get that. Politicians are going to latch on, because it's free publicity. Nobody will acknowledge that the U.S. hasn't put any real pressure on China over Hong Kong in a way that will protect businesses here who will encounter situations like the NBA or Blizzard has, and the administration has even apparently gone so far as to say they'll stay quiet and out of the way on the issue.

And people will rage on Reddit, who has a huge stake of it bought by Tencent, and keep playing other games whole or partly owned by Tencent, on platforms whole or partly owned by Tencent, all while ranting about a boycott on Blizzard and standing up for Hong Kong. The internet gaming community far too often is a stupid joke and it's embarrassing to be part of it.

so what do you propose?

News Comments > Morning Metaverse

12. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 3, 2019, 08:59 Red886

RedEye9 wrote on Oct 2, 2019, 20:02:
NKD wrote on Oct 2, 2019, 19:55:
Start a business that refuses to do business with or treats LGBT people unfairly, and see how sacrosanct the government considers that.
In alphabets defence, this was probably all ai/algorithm/automatic/automation based.

Even their advertising system is all hands off, that's how you get shit like this. The LAPD’s Job Ad Ending Up on Breitbart Is Hardly a Mystery
tldr “automatic placement.”

not only are algorithms managed and groomed by humans with political biases, ads by big corporations, NGOs and governments are approved and managed by human eyes

have not the leaks and whistleblower complaints from within google and the such, enough to convince us of that?

News Comments > etc.

5. Re: etc. Oct 1, 2019, 04:18 Red886

typical shitty behavior from Gearbox

that people actually buy their games is a surprise..

393 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >