Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Underthing

Real Name Underthing   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname afka Rossini
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 27, 2016, 17:49
Total Comments 88 (Suspect)
User ID 58288

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

News Comments > Duke Nukem Joins Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan
4. Re: Duke Nukem Joins Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan Sep 7, 2017, 12:32 afka Rossini

It seems like for Duke, it's time to bend over and chew bubble gum.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Windows 10 Game Mode Update Next Month
6. Re: Windows 10 Game Mode Update Next Month Sep 3, 2017, 14:25 afka Rossini

the full processing power of your device as if it was an Xbox game console
I needed a laugh this morning.

News Comments > QUAKE Development History Dispute
9. Re: QUAKE Development History Dispute Aug 31, 2017, 11:45 afka Rossini

Sounds like a case of "Back in my day, I once caught a fish THIS big!"  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Who put those signs there? Aug 27, 2017, 18:04 afka Rossini

Is it February 3rd? Maybe it's just déjà vu but I could swear Blue recently posted a link to this video. Still funny though.  

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
4. Re: Sunday Metaverse Aug 27, 2017, 17:31 afka Rossini

Alexa, beer me!

This comment was edited on Aug 27, 2017, 17:50.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 24, 2017, 14:06 afka Rossini

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 24, 2017, 13:47:
fishingtime wrote on Aug 24, 2017, 12:44:
stop getting your news from Viacom and Amazon...
seek help
I'm not sure who fishingtime is talking to, but like everyone else here I get all my news from that bastion of truthiness, breitbart.com!

21. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 23, 2017, 18:09 afka Rossini

PHJF wrote on Aug 23, 2017, 12:34:
Here's my boy we adopted from a foster back in May this year. He was about a year at the time.

Who's a good dog?

20. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 23, 2017, 18:08 afka Rossini

jdreyer wrote on Aug 23, 2017, 16:10:
RedEye9 wrote on Aug 23, 2017, 15:10:
State Dept. science envoy resigns with letter that spells out 'Impeach'

Keith Olbermann Predicts How It Will All End For Trump
Spoiler: oranges resignation will come about at the end of Mueller’s investigation.

If you could reason with a tRUMP supporter there wouldn't be any tRUMP supporters.
He'll never resign. That would involve admitting he was wrong which he's incapable of admitting.

If he ever does resign, I'd bet he would cite 'health reasons' whether true or not. I hope he doesn't at least until next years mid-term elections. Otherwise that would leave Pence in charge with Republican majorities in both houses.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 16, 2017, 21:37 afka Rossini

Apparently there are spoilers all over the place for Game of Thrones S7E6. A radio show that I listen to said the NY Post actually had a major spoiler in a headline. I'm torn between downloading the episode or not using the internet until Sunday.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Aug 11, 2017, 01:37 afka Rossini

The "How to Avoid..." video made me laugh.  

14. Re: Razer Mice Aug 10, 2017, 16:46 afka Rossini

I've been using a Razer DeathAdder mouse for so long now I've forgotten when I bought it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was back around 2010 if not earlier. It still works great.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 7, 2017, 16:18 afka Rossini

Cutter wrote on Aug 7, 2017, 14:30:
Bodolza wrote on Aug 7, 2017, 14:23:
Blue wrote on Aug 7, 2017, 13:16:
I also like their recent use of portals for travel.

Seems to me that they've just stopped showing us months of travel time between scenes. At the end of last episode they had just raided Highgarden. By the time the attack happens at the end of this episode they've traveled all the way back to King's Landing and unloaded all the gold.

Highgarden is farther away from King's Landing than Dragonstone, giving an army on horseback plenty of time to catch up with the slow moving loot train.

Fucking spoilers, man! Use secret text. Some of us aren't watching this yet.

Doh! Get on the bus, Gus. There are only three episodes left this season so subscribe already.

Also there weren't any real spoilers in Bodolza's comment. But here's a spoiler for you. [ Snape kills Dumbledore. ]

5. Re: Eclipse viewing Aug 5, 2017, 11:44 afka Rossini

Here is an under a buck alternative to eclipse glasses. I remember this working quite well when I was a kid.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Shkreli convicted... Aug 4, 2017, 20:53 afka Rossini

Like Al Capone and O.J. at least Shkreli going to prison for something if not his most egregious act. Now, what can be done about Ajit Pai?  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 2, 2017, 10:12 afka Rossini

I never ever thought anything about Led Zeppelin could be boring, but my God, that narrator. Unless you're ready to go back to bed, don't watch that link until after your third cup of coffee.  

7. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 1, 2017, 11:15 afka Rossini

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 1, 2017, 08:00:
afka Rossini wrote on Jul 31, 2017, 23:47:
I'm really tempted to go look up the Game of Thrones leak. I'm enjoying this season and can't wait to find out what happens next. Part of me wishes HBO would just release the entire season at once. On the other hand, there is the fun of speculating around the watercooler.
I don't think it compares to the 4 episodes of season 5 that were leaked before airing or the OITNB leak earlier this year.

It may not compare so far. They apparently got over a terabyte of data. Who knows what else might show up?

6. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 1, 2017, 11:09 afka Rossini

Cutter wrote on Aug 1, 2017, 00:57:
afka Rossini wrote on Jul 31, 2017, 23:47:
I'm really tempted to go look up the Game of Thrones leak. I'm enjoying this season and can't wait to find out what happens next. Part of me wishes HBO would just release the entire season at once. On the other hand, there is the fun of speculating around the watercooler.

That's precisely why I'm waiting until it's done and do a marathon watch. It's simply too frustrating with shows like these waiting a whole week for a new episode. And they may as well just have wrapped it up now. 7 eps? Seriously? All these show seasons just keep getting shorter and shorter. Pretty soon 1 show per year will constitute a season.
Even at seven or even six episodes, I much prefer the pace of this season. Through the first three episodes there is only one scene I'd consider filler. But even that one had some nice scenery (*cough* tits *cough*) in it.

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 Delayed
49. Re: Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 Delayed Aug 1, 2017, 10:55 afka Rossini

El Pit wrote on Aug 1, 2017, 03:11:
Chris Roberts - Making Crowdfunding Great Again! Promise!!!!

Chris Roberts - Grabbing The Backers By The Pussy!

Man, he should work in the Trump government. For a few days.

lol. His perfect position of Communications Director just opened up too.

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 31, 2017, 23:47 afka Rossini

News Comments > ARK Gold; Full Release Delayed
8. Re: ARK Gold; Full Release Delayed Jul 31, 2017, 23:43 afka Rossini

HoSpanky wrote on Jul 31, 2017, 13:35:
Cutter wrote on Jul 31, 2017, 11:58:
Is this game in a playable state yet? This game alone is the reason to avoid EA games.

That's a good question. It ran like trash last time I checked, on a 1080 at 1440p. had to set everything to low/NES to get a decent framerate, and considering how shitty that looks, it clearly was due to crap optimization.

But that was a LONG time ago. There's been huge performance changes done to UE4, if they've implemented them, maybe it runs decently. I just have zero interest in the game after the miserable EA period where they were WAY more interested in adding content than fixing performance.

I'm not a huge graphics aficionado but looks decent with a good framerate on a GTX 960m at 1920x1080. My settings are to mid to low range and the gameplay feels very solid.

88 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo