Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jagacademy

Real Name Jagacademy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jagacademy
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 26, 2015, 19:29
Total Comments 333 (Amateur)
User ID 58230

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

News Comments > Hunt Showdown Free Weekend
2. Re: Hunt Showdown Free Weekend Aug 9, 2018, 22:18 Jagacademy

Is the FoV still capped at 80?

Fake ass PC game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Patches
1. Re: Morning Patches Aug 6, 2018, 11:55 Jagacademy

Does Hunt still cap FoV at 80?  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
5. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 26, 2018, 13:48 Jagacademy

StaTik wrote on Jul 26, 2018, 12:53:
It only takes one hacker per round to jack up the entire balance.

Came back to make this point.

He doesn't understand simple math. "Only 1% of players are hacking!" Yeah, which means there is a cheater in every single game.

1. Pfft... Jul 26, 2018, 10:46 Jagacademy

PUBG's creator doesn't play PUBG.  

News Comments > No Man's Sky NEXT Tomorrow; Free Season of Content Planned
35. Thought about it... Jul 23, 2018, 18:23 Jagacademy

Thought about it, but decided against it based on moral principal.

You don't get to advertise a bunch of features that don't exist, con people into giving you money, then spend a small percentage of that money adding aforementioned features over the next several years, then act like you're virtuous.

News Comments > Steam Ban Spree
7. Re: Steam Ban Spree Jul 20, 2018, 13:18 Jagacademy

Muscular Beaver wrote on Jul 20, 2018, 10:14:
I remember when people said that there arent many cheaters nowadays. Or when they say "I have a bazillion hours in this game and Ive never seen a cheater!".
Right...

I remember getting killed by hackers in roughly 50% of my PUBG games. It is super obvious, like the hacker is killing people through mountains/inside buildings with a VSS while hanging out the passenger window of a UAZ. You could literally post the video on forums, and a sizeable amount of the replies would be "git gud" or "I've played 1,000 hours and have never seen a hacker."

News Comments > Xaviant Resumes The Culling; Culls The Culling 2
3. Re: Xaviant Resumes The Culling; Culls The Culling 2 Jul 18, 2018, 22:23 Jagacademy

Why did they release The Culling 2? It was an unfinished disaster, what did they expect the outcome was going to be?  

News Comments > Wow Subscriptions Now Include All Expansions
22. Re: Wow Subscriptions Now Include All Expansions Jul 18, 2018, 14:41 Jagacademy

Quinn wrote on Jul 18, 2018, 12:09:
Keilun wrote on Jul 18, 2018, 12:04:
Quinn wrote on Jul 18, 2018, 11:14:
Any current WoW player here that can answet this question?

How is rerolling these days? Will it be lonely questing in empty areas and is all the player base endgame? Or is a fresh start very doable?

It's pretty dead. On occasion you might encounter a few people here or there, but it's mostly dead, particularly with the handouts of free level 90/100 (and soon to be 110) level up boosts packaged with the expansions. Thankfully though, you'll find it's pretty quick to level up through those initial levels. LFD is usually the quickest way to go about it.

The more recent expansion is more populated though so it doesn't feel completely barren like the classic zones and early xpacks. MoP, WoD and Legion areas are pretty well populated.

I've since quit Legion now though as it's gone back to the usual endgame grind. Not sure if I'll bother with BfA

Thanks mate. This will help me in my decision making greatly!

Unfortunately a bit of what he said is now outdated as of just a couple months ago. They recently completely nerfed Dungeon leveling and simultaneously made it take significantly longer to level from 1-110. I was about to resub two months ago in order to manually level a character in preparation of the expansion when I found out that this had just taken place, and decided against it.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 15, 2018, 18:19 Jagacademy

born2expire wrote on Jul 15, 2018, 15:36:
Islands of Nyne: Battle Royale is at #2! its coming for PUBG!

Can't top PUBG on the week of it's release?

News Comments > Hacknet Free on Steam
6. Re: Hacknet Free on Steam Jul 13, 2018, 09:40 Jagacademy

Blue wrote on Jul 12, 2018, 22:18:
Jagacademy wrote on Jul 12, 2018, 22:00:
Wonderful, love it when the ending is spoiled in comments when I'm thinking about playing a game, lol.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong and I'll delete the post (and yours since you quoted it), but I believe this was intended as humor?

My comment was intended as humor as well, guess we both should have used the /s tag, lol.

News Comments > Steam Upcoming Tab Improved
2. Re: Steam Upcoming Tab Improved Jul 12, 2018, 22:01 Jagacademy

jacobvandy wrote on Jul 12, 2018, 20:41:
I just sort by highest price when looking through upcoming releases, 'cause that's the easiest way to filter out most of the garbage...

Ahh, nice. Was just coming here to complain about the fact that upcoming games are nothing but garbage, will try that.

News Comments > Hacknet Free on Steam
2. Re: Hacknet Free on Steam Jul 12, 2018, 22:00 Jagacademy

HoSpanky wrote on Jul 12, 2018, 20:41:
The ending is a real mindfuck: you wipe the corporationís drives and force their CPUs to run at double speed. But then your computer stops working and you discover you formatted your own hard drive and your processor melted the board. It was real the whole time!

Wonderful, love it when the ending is spoiled in comments when I'm thinking about playing a game, lol.

News Comments > The Culling 2 Launches: Players Quickly Culled
1. Re: The Culling 2 Launches: Players Quickly Culled Jul 11, 2018, 20:14 Jagacademy

The Culling was one of the best games I've played in the last decade and then the developers made some of the most absurd decisions I've ever seen, running it straight into the ground.

A year after going silent they release...this?! I literally saw a gameplay video of it last week, and thought it was a pre-alpha test build, not a finished product.

Some very bizzare things going on over there in Atlanta.

News Comments > Guild Wars II Writers Fired Over Social Media Spat
34. Re: Guild Wars II Writers Fired Over Social Media Spat Jul 6, 2018, 15:03 Jagacademy

This reply to her rant was gold:

https://twitter.com/JodieJo_knows/status/1014726898931286017

16. Re: Summary? Game plans? Jul 6, 2018, 13:11 Jagacademy

Keilun wrote on Jul 6, 2018, 11:59:
This post summarizes the thread pretty nicely.

Ahh okay, thank you, appreciate it.

I'm going to have to go against some of the comments here...I think she actually was rather out of line. (But not to the extent anyone should lose their job over) Edit: Apparently she did escalate it and go overboard in later posts though.

1. She makes a post about how difficult it is to write a PC in an MMO. (I agreed with what she said, she made some great points)

2. Someone replies with a potential solution to make it easier. (I agreed with him as well, his suggestion did make sense)

3. She immediately pulls out the "man trying to explain to a female how to do their job" card. (Wait...what?!)

7. Summary? Game plans? Jul 6, 2018, 11:53 Jagacademy

Read both the Twitter thread and the Reddit post, and still can't piece together what happened. Are these formats completely out of order?

Can someone summarize what happened?

On a side note, a couple days ago I was actually curious about GW2, as it hasn't been in the gaming news in awhile. Any imminent plans for an expansion? New races/classes? Haven't seen a single new race since release, and only one new class.

News Comments > 2018 Steam Top Sellers
3. Re: 2018 Steam Top Sellers Jul 5, 2018, 22:50 Jagacademy

Asmodai wrote on Jul 5, 2018, 21:42:
Good to see Kingdom Come doing so well despite the waaaaaaaaah over lack of "cultural diversity".

I don't think the majority of gamers care about that.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 3, 2018, 16:58 Jagacademy

DangerDog wrote on Jul 3, 2018, 15:33:
Love these "Robots are taking our jerbs" stories, we're so far off from having robots...
I agree, there is a habit of vastly over-exaggerating how fast progress happens.

Most of the technological progress people pretend are "imminent" won't happen in our lifetimes, if ever.

8. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 3, 2018, 16:51 Jagacademy

SlimRam wrote on Jul 3, 2018, 16:32:
The first time I played it was unmodified; then I HAD to play it a second time about 6 months later when I found out there was a first-person mod for it!
Interesting. Question though, can you change the FoV? Their video looked consolish.

News Comments > Valve Shuts Down OPSkins CS:GO Trades
20. Re: Re: Valve Shuts Down CS:GO Trades Jun 26, 2018, 09:16 Jagacademy

Darks wrote on Jun 25, 2018, 18:17:

You just got complemented asshat!

https://www.autismspeaks.org/what-autism/asperger-syndrome

333 Comments. 17 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo