Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Shawn1981

Real Name Shawn1981   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ZeroPike1
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description had an account here, named Zerocougar. My avatar was a creeper face with an N7 logo. Since I cannot really recover it I made a new one.
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 2, 2015, 14:02
Total Comments 431 (Amateur)
User ID 58207

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Sep 23, 2015, 02:03 ZeroPike1

Yeah seen this Vid. This is what Star Trek should be game wise. Make a world out of this. Would be crazy fun. But nah let's sink money into Star Citizen.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Sep 21, 2015, 13:43 ZeroPike1

Yeah losing sight of why we enjoyed the games to begin with. You really would not think they would ditch lead writers for sequels. And yet they have.

Also glad to see Drew on board, hopefully they let him direct the story fully. Mass Effect 3 felt like a terrific example of how bad things get when you crap on lead writer's.

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Sep 21, 2015, 13:39 ZeroPike1

Now we need Retro Zombie style? There are no words anymore.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Dedicated Servers
9. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Dedicated Servers Sep 21, 2015, 13:38 ZeroPike1

Well long as its not Peer to Peer based like Call of Duty was back when. That was some misery, And when somebody was hacking the game would even bug out and force you to play there server. Until you CTRL+ALT+DEL out of it.

I'm willing to give the beta a go. But buying it, no.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 18, 2015, 11:22 ZeroPike1

I've been following Jim Sterling's findings on Konami. This should be no surprise anymore that they will just market there IP's into oblivion if at all. They want out. Sucks too, I can remember my opening Konami games back in the 90's it had a brand name. Then they had to go and be all Japanese about it and ruin it.  

News Comments > Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex First Assault Online Beta Signups
2. Re: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex First Assault Online Beta Signups Sep 18, 2015, 11:17 ZeroPike1

Reminds me of that extremely stupid Shadowrun shooter game they made. GIS and Shadowrun IP's are not fps material. It needs heavy RPG elements I agree.

You could Dues Ex it... however. Well maybe it would take some doing but. Hey I'm not marketing they thought this would be the best thing ever!

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Beta Open to All
3. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Beta Open to All Sep 18, 2015, 11:15 ZeroPike1

Ahh nice, this will be the best way to see how this game fares. Sign me up for the Imperial Army please o/  

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Syndicate Jack the Ripper & Season Pass Details
8. Re: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Jack the Ripper & Season Pass Details Sep 15, 2015, 16:28 ZeroPike1

Pre-1900's Era London, thats actually cool. But its still an AC game and even the best AC game I get tired of playing halfway through. best purchased on sale, agreed.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
20. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 15, 2015, 15:20 ZeroPike1

Also being in Europe there is alot of people from alot of countries. I go to school with Iranians, Afgan's, Serbian's, Iraqi's, Indian, Korean. Being the lone American in the class, they even bought me a Snicker's bar as a welcoming gift.

Most are not a problem really, the problems are the ones who expect the area they move to. To become a Religious nut house like the one they left. I'm talking anti-female, illegal to trim your beard nut cases. Those are the ones that will not accept a modern world. Those are the problems. That is where the real fear is coming from.

News Comments > Need for Speed: No Paid DLC or Microtransactions
3. Re: Need for Speed: No Paid DLC or Microtransactions Sep 15, 2015, 12:27 ZeroPike1

Hey give them credit, no added BS for extra $$. This should be applauded at the least.  

News Comments > Just Cause 3: Air, Land & Sea Expansion Pass Announced
5. Re: Just Cause 3: Air, Land & Sea Expansion Pass Announced Sep 15, 2015, 12:26 ZeroPike1

The hell guys really, has the gaming world fallen so low that even Just Cause 3 has area content hidden behind a DLC pay wall?

The original had way better DLC. Because it was some stupid vehicles, weapons not actual content.

Stupid, I will not buy this until months later when a complete edition is out along with it being on sale to boot. That's what this game has earned!

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
12. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 15, 2015, 01:13 ZeroPike1

Facebook said in April it would not allow the social network to be used to promote hate speech or terrorism as it unveiled a wide-ranging update of its global community standards.

Well to that they really are taking to long. Between the police shootings that really look like hate crimes, to the morons from the homophobic Westboro Baptist Church. This fighting German Xenophobic stuff only comes from German laws that were in place long ago thanks to anti-nazi rules.

FB doesn't care in the end no matter what they just want people clicking there pages to generate views anyways. As such they allowed hate speech long before the Migrate crisis.

You see Pewdiepie go up to a bus and jokingly say, Im Pewdiepie. How can you not know me? while a camera crew records.

Narcissistic much Pewd? Just because somebody is big on Youtube does not mean people will automatically recognize you. Your not Johhny Depp, or even Vin Diesel level of famous Pewd.

This comment was edited on Sep 15, 2015, 01:20.

News Comments > Quote of the Day
16. Re: Quote of the Day Sep 14, 2015, 15:47 ZeroPike1

As a subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment, Naughty Dog are best known for developing games for the PlayStation family of consoles, including the Crash Bandicoot series for the original PlayStation, Jak and Daxter on PlayStation 2, and Uncharted and The Last of Us on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. Prior to this, they also developed games including Dream Zone, Keef the Thief, Rings of Power and Way of the Warrior.

From the Naughty Dog Wiki. You really want these guys doing HL3. You are nuts. No. Just No. Leave it to Valve, even if it comes out a mess, or the second coming version of gaming. Leave it where it belongs.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: Airplane seating Sep 14, 2015, 15:33 ZeroPike1

As a large person who has flown often, I can tell you in the event of an emergency after more then 2 hours of a flight I'm probably dead. Due to my own size in a tiny plane packed with people.

I honestly cannot see how it could be any smaller on a plane. We do not have the body sizes of a 10 year old which would fit in those seats with room to spare.

But First class has amazing leg room. I get it. But money should not buy you easy access to safety in an emergency, I'm sorry in a life or death situation your money means nothing.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 14, 2015, 15:22 ZeroPike1

Update September 12, 2015: it has come to our attention that the anonymous plaintiffs in the Arizona lawsuit are seeking a temporary restraining order to shut down this website and others, citing "ongoing exposure to irreparable injury" if their information is made available to those who wish to see it.

This is pretty shocking, they really are going to throw shit at anywall and hope it sticks aren't they?

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
12. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 14, 2015, 15:17 ZeroPike1

Hey its ok, unless you have something to hide right?  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 14, 2015, 15:15 ZeroPike1

I wish my old Cable bill was $100 average. The thing cranked up to $175 and that was years before this Hub-bub with the FCC.

I would love for it to be regulated, and fair to all. If it was regulated people could complain to there representatives and maybe something would be accomplished. Because the companies are in a position even better then politicians to never be held accountable.

But hey whatever Monopoly's are cool right? One company to rule your life. The way its setup you have people begging to FIOS, Google Fiber to come to your home. Throwing money at them. Things should not be this bad.

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
6. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Sep 12, 2015, 02:42 ZeroPike1

I'm impressed a legal entity actually knows about Kickstarter and wants to take legal action when something goes wrong. I could imagine a lawyer in my home town of Upstate New York, looking at me when I explain how a Kickstater project stole my money and asking me "Whats Kickstater?"

Or am I being overly cynical at how long legal usually takes to catch up to online money scheme's.

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Sep 10, 2015, 14:41 ZeroPike1

Honestly you need to throw all Lore out of the window for any of Bethesda's story making on Fallout to make sense. Three Dog did not make or brake Fallout 3, and having him in 4 would be just as preposterous.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 10, 2015, 14:32 ZeroPike1

Yeah would be nice to have some DIY kits to repair things. But it is a bit of a gamble though. Something more major could go in anything and a DIY would not fix it. But agree its something we should have access too, way better then spending $600+ on a replacement.

- Cisco Article-
This is great, one design conflicting with another design from the same company. Why would you put the rest button over a port jack anyway? that's confusing.

431 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo